Marketplace UI Feedback

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hey @kamilasd1!

Thank you for your suggestions.
      I think I am missing some details, because I don't quite understand what you're trying to achieve with the feature. What is that "Copy" button supposed to do? Is it an export function to track your silver spending on the market?
      Also, how would you display "silver cost" when you mix bought items with the items that have run out? Do they simply not have a silver cost attached or how is this supposed to be handled?
      I understand the wish to display your current silver without opening your inventory and will see how we can implement it.

- Lino
    • H4n1baL schrieb:

Hey @kamilasd1!

I think I am missing some details, because I don't quite understand what you're trying to achieve with the feature. What is that "Copy" button supposed to do? Is it an export function to track your silver spending on the market?
      Also, how would you display "silver cost" when you mix bought items with the items that have run out? Do they simply not have a silver cost attached or how is this supposed to be handled?
      I understand the wish to display your current silver without opening your inventory and will see how we can implement it.

- Lino
      i think these silver cost icons(squares) are not "input" they will just gotta be written by font... in this picture hes actually suggesting to add select input into completing the transaction screen and he want to see "whole cost" at upside and "selected cost" downside which is really comes viable to me
    • H4n1baL schrieb:

Hey @kamilasd1!

- Lino
      In the current interface, silver is displayed on items purchased and run out. The copy button is used to copy the silver value to the clipboard for people who like to do a lot of tables in Excel to facilitate their task. :D

Edit: I didn't have to check if the items that have expired are separated as in the old interface or are mixed together with the purchased ones. If they are together with the purchased, just change the background color or any other visual highlight for the expired ones

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von kamilasd1 ()

• Hi ich habe gesehen das man die Kauforder jetzt Bearbeiten kann was ich sehr gut finde. Aber was mir dabei gleich aufgefallen ist wenn ich den preis bearbeite das ich immer nur die Summe sehe was es insgesamt kostet die Order + Steuer. Nartürlich zahler ich nur das was sich ändert aber genau die Summer möchte ich sehen . Entweder bekomme ich Silber + wieder oder wieviel silber - ich draufgezahlten muss.

Was mir noch aufgefallen ist das ich beim bearbeiten die volle Steuer jedes mal Zahlen muss als ob ich eine neue Order erstelle würde.

Beispiel.

Erstelle eine Kauforder 1000 T6 Holz für 300 das Stück 300000 Silber + 3000 Silber Steuer.
      Bearbeite die Kauforder 1000 T6 Holz für 400 das Stück kostet 100000 Silber + 4000 Silber Steuer.
      Ich bin der meinung das es nur 1000 Silber Steuern sein solten und nicht 4000 Silber als ob ich eine neue Kauforder erstellen würde.

Was mir noch aufgefallen ist man sieht nicht mehr vieviel Silber man oben Rechts hat.
      Man muss jetzt die Markt UI schliesen und sein Inventar öffnen um sein Silberstand zu sehen.
      Bitte fügt das wieder in die Markt UI ein.

Warum ich deutsch schreibe ist ich kann kein Englisch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Al-Capone ()

• The numbers here would be better with the darker bolder font. The silver coin icon could just be moved to the top of the column, and/or outlined in black so it doesn't disappear into the background.

The red buy buttons could also be a lot bigger, here and on the main Marketplace screen. One of the nicer things about the old UI is how big the buttons are. Makes clicking them a lot easier. The new UI just has a bunch of dead space above and below each button.

I am already embarrassed by how picky I am.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Piddle ()