Recruiter Mount Ideas

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Recruiter Mount Ideas

Ideas for possible future recruiter mounts, tell me what you think and comment your ideas for mounts.
      • Elephant (Similar to mammoth but smaller and less load capacity)
      • Cheetah (Runs really fast)
      • Camel (Used for caravans)
      • Rhino (Just like the wild ones in-game)
      • Ghost Bear/Polar Bear (Every so often, a pure white direbear is born)
      • Panda Bear (Smaller than a direbear, cute and fuzzy)
      • Fox (Its so soft and cute!)
      • Terror Bird (Moa Reskin that is way bigger)
      • Unicorn (White horse with a big horn and rainbow tail)
      • Dragon (Basilisk Reskin with wings)
      • Sheep (Looks like the ones we can grow in our farms and you ride it like the pig mount)
      • Giant Tortoise (He moves really really slowly)
      • Giant Eagle (Same as Bat, looks like the ones from Lord of the Rings)
      • Zebra (Striped horse)
      In-game Name: Mat

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Red Brick ()

• Bogul schrieb:

My idea: abolish the concept itea of recruiter mounts alltogether.

Horrible system.
      agree.
      current system won't work for long

eventually, no more keys will be used "naturally", but rather exploited by alt-accounts - making the whole referral-thing a joke.

You'll be basically adding fancy new mounts which only get taken by people willing to break the rules (not that devs care to control is - know plenty of people who've been using their own keys and still got rewards)

___
      Fancy mounts can stay in the game, just moved to another activity.
      Make it "top X people on monthly fame-ladder" or sth. like that. Reward players' activity as an overall (instead of locking it to very limited PvE or some crap like that)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ZaZii ()

• Bogul schrieb:

My idea: abolish the concept itea of recruiter mounts alltogether.

Horrible system.
      I agree with you too Bogul, the current system isn't working. I'd say the only way to fix it would be make it like the old referral system with the recruiter's horse, your 1, 5, and 10 referrals actually buy the game for you to get the reward.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Red Brick ()

• Why don’t you just stop with this useless recruiter’s mounts? The game does not need more fancy overpriced mounts, please focus on “real” mounts for openworld instead of wasting nice ideas for mounts nobody will ever use outside caerleon.

I’m not saying that “troll” mounts are bad, I just think that ganking or zvzing with something like a recruiter’s pig (bad looking at stats, but with a great design) which costs like 100k instead of a lot of millions would add fun to the game. Having a mount in a chest just does not add anything.
    • This months reward Beer Mug is a 10/10 in my eyes, we need a more diverse range of rewards. Recruiter's Bag, Recruiter's Sword, Recruiter's Lantern, Recruiter's Football, Recruiter's House, Recruiter's Pie, Recruiter's HCE Map, it could be anything. Rewards like Master of Bats Helmet, Portal Cannon, and Beer Mug have been some of the most awesome rewards yet. Please keep up the good work and make more like that.