Marketplace UI

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Marketplace UI

Is there no way to see the Buy Order Book for an item anymore? A listing of all the other players buy orders on the market for a single item? All we get to see is the top buy order now?

The two parts of the UI that I use the most, after the sell order listings, is the create buy order tab, which lists the lowest sell and highest buy order price (in one place) on the market, and the "Other players buy orders" screen (Which lets me see a clearer picture of demand for something). Both of these seem to be removed completely.

While it looks nicer and is easier to find individual items, and to view all of sell order listings, it isn't any easier to actually buy things. I was hoping for a way to place orders such as all iron ore between 20-38 silver each, and get a price listing for that order.

The UI is new to me, and the test server market is mostly empty. There is a big chance I am just missing something, or a lot of things, entirely.

PS. When you go to sell a stack of items, the UI presets the number of items you want to sell as 1, it would be a lot more helpful to preset it to the entire stack, for me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Piddle ()

• Hey @Piddle!

Thank you for your feedback.

To answer your questions:
      Q: "Is there no way to see the Buy Order Book for an item anymore?" "A listing of all the other players buy orders on the market for a single item?"
      A: There is, in the item market details window (see picture). If the item shown in the picture had buy orders they'd be shown in the according field. If you filter your choice down to one exact item, there's still the overview for all buy orders for this item.
      This view also gives you the "lists the lowest sell and highest buy order price (in one place)" that you wished for. Actually expanded compared to the live server version, since you can see ALL orders for this item.

We removed the view for showing all active Buy orders of other players, correct. But as written above, that doesn't mean that you can't see all buy orders for a specific item.

About the easier buying: Yes, we would have loved to implement exactly that (select how many ores you want and we'll tell you the price you'll have to pay when buying from the cheapest combined orders) but it's incredibly difficult to implement backend wise. The plan for the Market in the long run is to be able to handle these requests. But as said, it's a huge effort to do that so it will take months before we're at the point where we would like to be.

I hope that helps you at least a bit.

Please continue to provide constructive feedback everyone. It's very important to us.

- Lino
      Bilder
      • carrots.JPG

66,37 kB, 1.117×515, 66 mal angesehen