Some faction war feedback

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Funstealer schrieb:

some of the runs are just unrealistic also like going from martlock to the lymhruist area yeah sure the reward is slightly more but u also have to run like 12 maps compared to 3~ for going to thetford area
      I dont think it should be changed, this exact scenario is what would cause materials to vary in prices across the cities. If all resources are the same to get, they will be roughly the same price. If a certain resource requires more logistics to get, it should be worth more in that market.
    • Reptoid schrieb:

Funstealer schrieb:

some of the runs are just unrealistic also like going from martlock to the lymhruist area yeah sure the reward is slightly more but u also have to run like 12 maps compared to 3~ for going to thetford area
      I dont think it should be changed, this exact scenario is what would cause materials to vary in prices across the cities. If all resources are the same to get, they will be roughly the same price. If a certain resource requires more logistics to get, it should be worth more in that market.
      I suggest you to go try do a run check how much time it takes you to earn that amount of credits doing some other activity
    • Funstealer schrieb:

Funstealer schrieb:

ive done plenty of tests alrdy and those runs do not seem worth it at all compared to anything else u do risk vs reward wise

Disclaimer: I haven't actually run these so not 100% sure of the connections.

Perhaps you could find a better route. Example Martlock to Eldon Hill, Gutras Hill, Mardale, Underway, Longtimber Glen, Murkweald, Yew Wood, Lymhurst = 7 and Underway is really short so more like 6.5 instead of 12.

I haven't tried any long runs but I think it's a max of 8 zones from any city to any other city. Of course you aren't actually going to Lymhurst so it might be a little different depending on what zone you have to get to. If I counted right it's 7 to Hornbeam Wood and 8 to Willow Wood.
    • Funstealer schrieb:

ive done plenty of tests alrdy and those runs do not seem worth it at all compared to anything else u do risk vs reward wise
      Different people evaluate their own time differently. Not every activity needs to be exactly equal or better than every other activity. Players should just have a variety of options and choose for themselves from them.

It's easy to think that just because something isn't worth your own time, that it isn't worth anyone's time, but different people evaluate things differently.
    • Fooky schrieb:

Funstealer schrieb:

Funstealer schrieb:

Disclaimer: I haven't actually run these so not 100% sure of the connections.

Perhaps you could find a better route. Example Martlock to Eldon Hill, Gutras Hill, Mardale, Underway, Longtimber Glen, Murkweald, Yew Wood, Lymhurst = 7 and Underway is really short so more like 6.5 instead of 12.

I haven't tried any long runs but I think it's a max of 8 zones from any city to any other city. Of course you aren't actually going to Lymhurst so it might be a little different depending on what zone you have to get to. If I counted right it's 7 to Hornbeam Wood and 8 to Willow Wood.
      running to said spot is only half the quest. u have to return for ur reward