Testserver Patch Notes - Merlyn Update

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gaheris schrieb:

Martlock Cape:
      • When you take damage and are at low health, you automatically receive a short invulnerability shield.

With this shadow bloodletter nerf, any future dagger buffs in mind? ^^
      It was modified for the third time, resulting in this:

Retroman schrieb:

Shield of Protection (Martlock Cape)

Condition: Activates when you take damage and your health is below 15%.

Effect: Increases your defense by 66% for 3s

Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 188s, 1300 IP = 140s)
    • Norgannon schrieb:

Gaheris schrieb:

Martlock Cape:
      • When you take damage and are at low health, you automatically receive a short invulnerability shield.

With this shadow bloodletter nerf, any future dagger buffs in mind? ^^
      It was modified for the third time, resulting in this:

Retroman schrieb:

Shield of Protection (Martlock Cape)

Condition: Activates when you take damage and your health is below 15%.

Effect: Increases your defense by 66% for 3s

Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 188s, 1300 IP = 140s)

This change made the cape completly useless. You are at 16% HP you get dmg for 10% of your hp you are at 6%, Next time you get damaged the cape activates but you are already almost dead so 66% more defense means nothing,
    • 66% resistances for 3s is still a LOT. In 5v5 it will get activated by any dot under 15% which will put you back up to 45% EHP for 3s giving healer shitload of time to top you up.
      Im not sure if its Bloodletter nerf or buff since it will be important to insta delete targets 16% > 0% imo. Will see.

In situations without healer behind your back its less powerful tho.
      "Montaron, you are so aggravating! 'Tis disturbing to my demeanor!"
    • Montaron schrieb:

66% resistances for 3s is still a LOT. In 5v5 it will get activated by any dot under 15% which will put you back up to 45% EHP for 3s giving healer shitload of time to top you up.
      Im not sure if its Bloodletter nerf or buff since it will be important to insta delete targets 16% > 0% imo. Will see.

I agree with Montaron.

The cape isn't bad but perhaps 16% is a little low. On average, how much health would 16% be? About 300-400 probably? There's a lot more than bloodletters that can delete a player at that level without triggering the cape. The 2+min cooldown also keeps it pretty balanced if it were to proc earlier imo.

Would it procing the armor resist at the 25% or even 50% mark be that overpowering?
    • "On player islands, removed some problematic bushes"

No end of havoc has been wreaked on my island by those problematic bushes.

I find them wandering around my house getting their twigs and leaves all over the place!

I'm happy to see something has finally been done about them.

Thank you.
      RvB Staff - Ask me anything
    • Montaron schrieb:

66% resistances for 3s is still a LOT. In 5v5 it will get activated by any dot under 15% which will put you back up to 45% EHP for 3s giving healer shitload of time to top you up.

for a clothie with 1.8k hp 15% is 270 HP. 66% defense increase is not equal to 66% dmg decrease.
      Also you assume that you have dot on to proc at 15%HP

I would take the cleansing cape anytime over this one.

I'm not sure how this mechanic is working but consider you get blood letter E at 35% HP (700)

You are getting executed by this dmg, is it going to proc and maybe save you.

also it has the highest CD of all the capes.

I think getting under 40% HP to trigger defense increase sounds more reasonable.
    • 66% defense means you will take only 34% dmg >> your effective HP will triple. I am assuming it will not increase armorr/ressists but the defense vs players/mobs down in the char page which is usually 0-5% for most DPS.
      Well in most 5v5 teams theres a fire/axe or some other doter also you usually burst with the poison ... So I think its safe to assume there will be a dot on target during kill attempt.

Cleansing cape only works on stun/root and it will trigger on first cc that hit you. So you will probably not have it up when you need it the most.

But as you say. We need to wait how exactly will the mechanic be implemented. I might be wrong but from available info the defense cape looks really good.
      "Montaron, you are so aggravating! 'Tis disturbing to my demeanor!"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Montaron ()

• Hey everyone,

An update for those who are currently active on the staging server.

We will increase the amount of faction points needed to buy a city heart from 1500 to 3000. We decided to make this change to ensure that the market value of hearts and raw resources in the refinement process will remain at a healthy level. Combined with the latest outpost encounter tweaks, we believe the time invested in faction warfare will remain valuable.

Thank you for all your feedback on Merlyn so far.

- Evoque
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601
    • Martlock hat jetzt die schlechtesten Belohnungen von allen Städten für Fraktions Punkte.

Martlock Cape ist tot generft
      Martlock Mount ist uninteressant
      Martlock Stadtherz sind auch nicht viel wert. Maximal T8 Roh Stein. Da es keine verzauberten Steine gibt.

Was mich zu der Idee bringt. Implementiert verzauberte Steine (Verzauberte gebäude). Gebäuder gehen noch langsamer Kaput in der BZ Plot oder Städten als sie es jetzt tun.

Warum ich deutsch schreibe ich kann kein englisch.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Al-Capone ()

• :whistling:
      Martlock now has the worst rewards from all cities for faction points.

Martlock Cape is dead nerf
      Martlock Mount is uninteresting
      Martlock City heart are not worth much either. Maximum T8 raw stone. There are no enchanted stones.

Which brings me to the idea. Implements enchanted stones (enchanted buildings). Buildings go even slower Kaput in the BZ plot or cities than they do now.

Why I write German I can not speak English.
    • Evoque schrieb:

Hey everyone,

We will increase the amount of faction points needed to buy a city heart from 1500 to 3000. We decided to make this change to ensure that the market value of hearts and raw resources in the refinement process will remain at a healthy level. Combined with the latest outpost encounter tweaks, we believe the time invested in faction warfare will remain valuable.

- Evoque
      This is huge.
      I don't think this change is good tho.
      With the change cost of things in faction points
      Mount = 18k faction points
      T8 Cape = 45k faction points
      Let's see how to healthy the economy is.
      If you use 3k faction points for heart and you use it for refining 8.3 that is 210k(lets say in order to be effective it has to be a bit lower than the raw 8.3 becouse you get return rate on raw resources when refining)
      So the maximum possible value of faction points is 1000 points = 70k
      Now lets calculated the cost of mounts
      1 mount = 1.2 mil
      1 T8 cape = 3.15 mil
      Does it look healthy ?
      Ok lets assume you refine 8.2 and 7.3s which cost around 90k each.
      Thats 1000 faction points = 30k (you lose 40k value compared to 8.3)
      Mounts = 540k
      T8 cape = 1.35 mil
      Now from my tests I could get 1000 faction points for 10-15 minutes gathering/fame farming on test server without any distruptions deaths and aditional cost.
      if I get 30k for 15 minutes thats not worth the trouble. 70k is better and I would not even consider using the hard earned faction points for anything but refining T8.3.

I suggest the following change.
      Reduce the price of hearts to 150 faction points we want them to be viable for refining not only 8.3s
      Increase all the heart costs by factor of 10 as a base.
      So a mount craft cost is not 5 hearts but 50 hearts.
      And T8 cape is not 10 hearts but 100 hearts.
      Further increase the T8.3 refining cost by 2.5x so now 8.3 refining needs 25 hearts not 10.
      T8.2 and T7.3 refining cost will be 10.
      For lower tier cost should go down too.
      Now lets make the calculations again:
      25 hearts = 3750 faction points = 210k silver when refining T8.3
      1000 faction points = 56k for 8.3 refining
      10 hearts = 1500 faction points = 90k when refining T8.2/T7.3
      1000 faction points = 60k T7.3/T8.2
      If we leave T7.2/T8.1 refining cost to 1 heart we get the same value out of hearts refining around 60k per 1000 points with assumed price for 7.2 at around 9k. (This with the increased anglia and cumbria proc % will drive their price down anyway so the value most probably be less than 50k per 1000)
      Now we need to adjust the cost of the capes and mounts.
      If we keep the cost of a mount to 50 hearts we get
      mount = 630k
      T8 Cape = 1.8 mil
      But now we can adjust the cost lets target the mounts to 400k the heart price should be decreased to 25 hearts.
      If we also decrease cape to 50 hearts from 100 we get 1.35 mil for T8 cape.

You can also make it even more flexible by further decreasing hearts cost and adjusting the other costs. So it may become viable to even use hearts to refine stone and other flat resources.

TL.DR: 3000 faction points per heart is bad change it lacks flexability and all faction specific content is centered around this new currency.
    • Evoque schrieb:

Hey everyone,

- Evoque
      Are you sure faction points is the main source of city hearts (fragments)?

Unless I missed something, it looked at lot like most city hearts will come from trade-runs (quests).
      Big packages are at least 8 fragments profits, and you can probably do 3 of those per hour.

And in that case, you can increase the faction point price for those all you want - it'll only delay the initial few successful runs but quickly fall since players will just buy those fragments for silver via market and multiply them via trade runs.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

players will just buy those fragments for silver via market and multiply them via trade runs.
      if a lot of people does this, its gonna be super profitable and time efficient to run gank squads on trade routes.

You literally can have a spy in every faction and follow oxes no problem
      I’m looking forward to people actually doing this.

People are really lazy mind you.

-

The Albion Wiki needs your help!

-

• ZaZii schrieb:

Unless I missed something, it looked at lot like most city hearts will come from trade-runs (quests).
      Big packages are at least 8 fragments profits, and you can probably do 3 of those per hour.

And in that case, you can increase the faction point price for those all you want - it'll only delay the initial few successful runs but quickly fall since players will just buy those fragments for silver via market and multiply them via trade runs.
      For this run you have to invest and risk 15 hearts (45k faction points) to get back 8, on a slow mount significantly increasing the chance you are not gonna make it.
      But you are correct that increasing the faction point price of the hearts doesn't make much difference for the overall health of the economy.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

players will just buy those fragments for silver via market and multiply them via trade runs.
      if a lot of people does this, its gonna be super profitable and time efficient to run gank squads on trade routes.

You literally can have a spy in every faction and follow oxes no problem

AcOrP schrieb:

ZaZii schrieb:

For this run you have to invest and risk 15 hearts (45k faction points) to get back 8, on a slow mount significantly increasing the chance you are not gonna make it.But you are correct that increasing the faction point price of the hearts doesn't make much difference for the overall health of the economy.

So,

what stops my guild from getting 20 players, flagging up for a faction and doing a run by rolling as a blob through those clusters?

A short run on an ox with a large package is like 7 minute in one direction, so <15 minutes for the full run if you use the shortest way.
      You can take a little more time and go somewhat around most obvious killzones, and that still leaves you with 3 runs per hour.
      Guilds can do that a few times a week. If they really zerg up, like >20 players blobs per blob - or just do alliance-runs with >60 players - they can generate over 500 essences per hour.