Wipe all personal islands. Вайпнуть все личные острова.

  • Nieogar wrote:

    your ideas are about griefing this game and making it unplayable for everyone who have regular or higher IQ.
    He still does not understand that this game has to serve the entire genre of players and all forms of gameplay to be successful.
    Many of his ideas some have a good base and they are good, however they are set up for a platform other than an MMO Sandbox. In many topics he presents Albion as an RPG and his ideas are created with this ideology. Ideology of barriers and boundaries that do not serve this type of games, like the Albion.
    In this he still does not understand even the true economic impact that would be reducing farms to the values that he presents.
    But anyway, it could be that one day.
  • Nieogar wrote:

    I just hate Oron for being griefer, scammer, thief etc. You seems going into the same way, your ideas are about griefing this game and making it unplayable for everyone who have regular or higher IQ.'

    Most of people get back from work to game... for what? For working in game? That's sick. If the game does not provide rest for players, they will go to play something else like Tetris.
    you guys just hate me for no reason maybe cos you jalouse how good ideas i have. cos when i say - lets do automated things then you yell - ohh boogis is stupid he want to automate everything he want game be easy, when i say lets do some more hardcore you just yall- oh boogis is stupid he want game make like a work. what i think you just dont understand how game is work. if we make farmers a dedicated craft skills by putting them in open world you wont treat it like a work. you actualy will have more fun cos now you are someone special. its like your job and you will have a lots of fun coming from you work and do your carrots. now your carrots will matter in open world. your desitions will matter. so you just dont undestand how things work.

    but maybe you do. you just want to have free shit. yes right. freeshit what make u hate me , cos im stealing free shit from you. you want endless farming and if devs will give you free res on your island then you will be very happy and if i will tell you stop it then you will tell me that im stupid and i ruin the game for you.

    i give you pain. but its a nessery. i have to tell you - if devs will implemet it and u will start crying that there is no lovly island anymore and u leaving the game i tell you - just leave. go play a warcraft or other casual games cos islands is casual as shit. this is not direction what albion should go towards. i will be chasing all you casuals and make you suffer. cos hardcore is why we are all here. open tough world - that the way we go.
  • Boogis wrote:

    Nieogar wrote:

    I just hate Oron for being griefer, scammer, thief etc. You seems going into the same way, your ideas are about griefing this game and making it unplayable for everyone who have regular or higher IQ.'

    Most of people get back from work to game... for what? For working in game? That's sick. If the game does not provide rest for players, they will go to play something else like Tetris.
    you guys just hate me for no reason maybe cos you jalouse how good ideas i have. cos when i say - lets do automated things then you yell - ohh boogis is stupid he want to automate everything he want game be easy, when i say lets do some more hardcore you just yall- oh boogis is stupid he want game make like a work. what i think you just dont understand how game is work. if we make farmers a dedicated craft skills by putting them in open world you wont treat it like a work. you actualy will have more fun cos now you are someone special. its like your job and you will have a lots of fun coming from you work and do your carrots. now your carrots will matter in open world. your desitions will matter. so you just dont undestand how things work.
    but maybe you do. you just want to have free shit. yes right. freeshit what make u hate me , cos im stealing free shit from you. you want endless farming and if devs will give you free res on your island then you will be very happy and if i will tell you stop it then you will tell me that im stupid and i ruin the game for you.

    i give you pain. but its a nessery. i have to tell you - if devs will implemet it and u will start crying that there is no lovly island anymore and u leaving the game i tell you - just leave. go play a warcraft or other casual games cos islands is casual as shit. this is not direction what albion should go towards. i will be chasing all you casuals and make you suffer. cos hardcore is why we are all here. open tough world - that the way we go.
    i guess what we're trying to say here is that your play-style isn't the only way to play. you assume that your form of play -which is a more hardcore and time-consuming way from how you describe it- is the way that everyone should play. that could be possible, but we also have to assume some people have multiple jobs to keep up their income in real life, or generally don't have the time to spend hours a day making money to keep income for some farm plots. that's a defining point to why islands are here in the first place.

    why i disagree with you is that if a person wants to play this game, but they can't invest more than an hour a day making money for this, they would otherwise have no other way to play besides HCEs (which are soon to be getting a big nerf). islands come into play so that these people who otherwise couldn't fuel the economy with their in-real-life time constraints, could now fuel it by making food and breeding animals.

    islands also provide a place of congregation for guilds who don't plan to take other territories and devote lots of time making sure their only territory isn't attacked and their siphoning mages aren't replaced. maybe there's just a guild of 3-9 people, who don't want to really insert themselves into the hardcore aspects of the game, but maybe want just the little things like being able to build houses and workshops where they don't have to pay money to make refined resources?

    my conclusion is that there a lot of reasons people have personal islands and such, besides wanting free things. most of these constraints follow with time, or not being able to recruit enough people. small group/solo is a different way of play, and attacking that demographic is not a wise choice.
  • Until now I have not seen anyone call you stupid, if you don't understand what we are telling you, the situation is not ours.
    I will not even mention your other ideas, as I indicated before, you have good ideas... however you want to implement them wrongly in the game or do not fit into this type of game.

    In relation to this idea, let's be very simple

    5000 players (no alts)
    All with an island at level 6, that is, with 5 farms plts.
    This represents 25,000 farmland

    Taking into account that each agricultural territory can have up to 8 plots, this means that you need 3125 territory to have the same number of agricultural land. (25.000plts : 8Plts = 3125 Territories)
    Where on the entire royal island has space for 3125 territories? (8 plots each)

    Feeding animals is another situation because one thing and doing other meat is making mounts.
    Even if you only choose 10% for the breeding of animals you will have to have about +-300 farm lands to create Mounts, produce Meats, Eggs and Milk. The remaining lands would be to divide between Herbs and Vegetables. Being that you would have to have more vegetables than herbs because part would be to feed animals and another one for foods.
    In the economic sense of the thing, the foods that currently last 30 minutes would have to be altered, because they would reduce significantly in the markets and their values would be much higher, as well as everything else.
    I venture to say that you could end up buying T3 horses at the current T8 horse price if this idea were implemented.

    And the other players? The game is not only 5000 or 10.000 os 50.000 players.
    Are other players not entitled to their share of the game like any other?


    The only thing in the game that, at this moment, is not accessible the vast majority of players is the land auction in cities and all because the auction values are absurd at this moment, everything else is available to everyone!
    However you always have oppressive, obligatory ideas you always arrange to create something to impose that such thing is done or to force the players to certain action and without many alternatives.

    You have at the moment an idea VERY RAW, but good running SHIPS. (not a oppressive, obligatory idea)
    You have many holes in the Ships idea ... some big enough to swallow the idea to the point where you run the risk of the programmers nor looking at it, but it's still a good idea, for a distant patch.



    @Boogis From the bottom of my heart, stop a little with your ideas, read the guides that are in the forum.
    play the game (Economically)
    tries to understand where things are spent in this game,
    try to understand what is territory maintenance
    tries to understand what a ZvZ spends in a fight (food and portions and mounts)
    tries to understand the amount of food and portions that are bought in the markets by players who do NOT play with the islands.
    tries to understand what is need to feed a T8 Mammoth and time.

    Try to learn all these things and then we can talk about this your idea again
    .

    The post was edited 1 time, last by LordSilva ().

  • Windoen wrote:

    Boogis wrote:

    Nieogar wrote:

    I just hate Oron for being griefer, scammer, thief etc. You seems going into the same way, your ideas are about griefing this game and making it unplayable for everyone who have regular or higher IQ.'

    Most of people get back from work to game... for what? For working in game? That's sick. If the game does not provide rest for players, they will go to play something else like Tetris.
    you guys just hate me for no reason maybe cos you jalouse how good ideas i have. cos when i say - lets do automated things then you yell - ohh boogis is stupid he want to automate everything he want game be easy, when i say lets do some more hardcore you just yall- oh boogis is stupid he want game make like a work. what i think you just dont understand how game is work. if we make farmers a dedicated craft skills by putting them in open world you wont treat it like a work. you actualy will have more fun cos now you are someone special. its like your job and you will have a lots of fun coming from you work and do your carrots. now your carrots will matter in open world. your desitions will matter. so you just dont undestand how things work.but maybe you do. you just want to have free shit. yes right. freeshit what make u hate me , cos im stealing free shit from you. you want endless farming and if devs will give you free res on your island then you will be very happy and if i will tell you stop it then you will tell me that im stupid and i ruin the game for you.

    i give you pain. but its a nessery. i have to tell you - if devs will implemet it and u will start crying that there is no lovly island anymore and u leaving the game i tell you - just leave. go play a warcraft or other casual games cos islands is casual as shit. this is not direction what albion should go towards. i will be chasing all you casuals and make you suffer. cos hardcore is why we are all here. open tough world - that the way we go.
    i guess what we're trying to say here is that your play-style isn't the only way to play. you assume that your form of play -which is a more hardcore and time-consuming way from how you describe it- is the way that everyone should play. that could be possible, but we also have to assume some people have multiple jobs to keep up their income in real life, or generally don't have the time to spend hours a day making money to keep income for some farm plots. that's a defining point to why islands are here in the first place.
    why i disagree with you is that if a person wants to play this game, but they can't invest more than an hour a day making money for this, they would otherwise have no other way to play besides HCEs (which are soon to be getting a big nerf). islands come into play so that these people who otherwise couldn't fuel the economy with their in-real-life time constraints, could now fuel it by making food and breeding animals.

    islands also provide a place of congregation for guilds who don't plan to take other territories and devote lots of time making sure their only territory isn't attacked and their siphoning mages aren't replaced. maybe there's just a guild of 3-9 people, who don't want to really insert themselves into the hardcore aspects of the game, but maybe want just the little things like being able to build houses and workshops where they don't have to pay money to make refined resources?

    my conclusion is that there a lot of reasons people have personal islands and such, besides wanting free things. most of these constraints follow with time, or not being able to recruit enough people. small group/solo is a different way of play, and attacking that demographic is not a wise choice.
    well bro. if you have a real job that it wont hirt u much in spending like 20-40 bucks on farmland plot. and it wont make u second work. its oposite. it will take u even less time then now when you have like 15 plots. instead you will have only one cos its costy and it will take less time only a very little time but your actions will matter. since there no much farmlands all farmers will have to be in contact to controll market. if there is a demand on carrot then everyone start to grow it and once price is down and we dont need anymore carrot thenn farmers start to grow something else, but you cant nave everything you need. my idea is not suttisfing everyone needs in be a farmer insttead it limits access to farmer profession and make it more valueble and important. who cares if price goes up, but it wont get up. i explained it million times. in russia we have everything cheap but in oz everything is expencive but it the same products. so if people cant pay then price slowly go to equal of people possiblities. thats how it works. if no one buy your product for an expensive price then price goes down. so stop histeria about high price. if its high then dont buy.
  • LordSilva wrote:

    Where on the entire royal island has space for 3125 territories? (8 plots each)

    im not saying that we need to give everyone farm on open world. it opposite. not everyone should become a farmer. farmer will be a chosen proffesion. it will be the same amount of product on a market dont u worry. only royal continent can give more then 2000 t3 horses a day. now go to market and count how many t3 horses are there for sale. is it 2000? please dont panic things will be the same your worries are just an illusions. u just fear changes
  • Boogis wrote:

    only royal continent can give more then 2000 t3 horses a day
    10 food per T3 Horse
    20.000 food for that 2000

    Do you know how much land is needed to have 20,000 food a day?

    Your notion of gameplay is so basic as to think that the game should be limited in that way.
    Why not do the same with Craft. only a few should be able to craft in this game and not just anyone.
    Only a few could catch Iron in this game and not all.
    Only a few could catch Wood in this game and not all.
    Only a few could catch Stone in this game and not all.
    Only a few should be able to Fish in this game, not all.

    What you need to feed a T8 mount?numbers
  • LordSilva wrote:

    Boogis wrote:

    only royal continent can give more then 2000 t3 horses a day
    10 food per T3 Horse20.000 food for that 2000

    Do you know how much land is needed to have 20,000 food a day?

    Your notion of gameplay is so basic as to think that the game should be limited in that way.
    Why not do the same with Craft. only a few should be able to craft in this game and not just anyone.
    Only a few could catch Iron in this game and not all.
    Only a few could catch Wood in this game and not all.
    Only a few could catch Stone in this game and not all.
    Only a few should be able to Fish in this game, not all.

    What you need to feed a T8 mount?numbers
    The answer to the first question is about 31 farm territories just for feeding the mounts. You'll need an additional 28 farm territories to house the horses.So we're up to 60 territories, just for t3 horses. Granted we may not need all those t3 horses, but we need food for crafting stations, food for pvp, food for gathering, potions for pvp. You clearly have no concept of how much farmland is needed compared to the current map size.

    Also, what happens to laborers? You're insane if you think that people are going to buy city land just for a laborer house. You're even more insane if you think I'll buy a house in Caerleon just to store my stuff.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Fred_the_Barbarian ().