make swords great again

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Derrick you dont read what i type and analyze.

It will make iron will too strong with such buffs.
      1. Bonus MS
      2. Damage reduction
      3. 1 free stack
      4. CC immunity

And now compare to other W spell on swords, and tell me who will ever use them in OW and GvG with such insane boost.
      After you will end comparing , start to compare with other W spells on other weapons. And make a conclusion.

l will repeat ,your proposition could be fine - only if other W spells on swords will get buff(bonus 1 stack) , otherwise "Iron will" will dislodge other spells.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• My thought about the next update: Sword will still be rubbish.

Yes, Q stacks
      they fxxking last too short.

Even in PvE situation,
      when a mob does huge AoEs, avoid them, walk back to mob, stacks are gone. useless shit. so lame.
      Or will swords interrupt any mob skills regardless of their resistance? LMAO

I'd say move Iron Will to Q slot and rename it to "Hero Spirit"

automatically generates a stack every 3 secs,
      +10% move speed & -5% auto attack speed per a stack.
      stay toggled for 15 secs

then give Aoe slash like weak Mighty Swing with skill interrupt for new W.

Tyrannosaurus-rex / Rest in Pieces
      Chill out, Dickwad

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tojuji ()

• u guys make arcane so OP. now playing melee based on stacks= pain.check gvgs, arcane everywhere because it super OP shit. pls make stacks on melee weapons as counter not buffs or every mdps in this game will swap to arcane dps.
      also i repeat some tips for make swords playble:

1) Q stacks must last longer for 2-3 seconds.
      2)W skill Splitting slash need much faster animation. it pretty clunky at this moment or make splitting slash option like give 1 stack for every hitted target.
      3) Dual swords need more aoe radius. 7 meters will pretty good.
      4)Broadsword need 10-15% more damage on E and 2 sec longer duration for armor bufff after using.
      5)Carving sword need 25 % damage buff on E because it super weak now

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SirAchtung ()

• Weak mechanics :(
      Every purge delays sword dmg (mace, arcane, fiends cowl in enemy team means u can trash your sword and close the game)
      Every stun, root, nockback delays sword dmg.
      Building stacks is not the problem itself, but duration is too short, its easy to drop stacks
      Heroic strike dmg is too low compare to any rdd and even mdd couse u get move speed only, no bleeds and heal reduction as axe's does, no armor reduction as daggers, u just run in a circle from nockback to purge and not able to do any dmg even from your Q or even to help your team to do pressure, none utility.
    • I really like Swords but yeah...they're pretty sorry compared to a lot of other things and it's been this way since I started playing 8 or 9 months ago. A couple of things changed would have a dramatic effect on how it plays. I really liked the 4 hits add another stack but it's just not enough. Swords need to be stronger to make up for lack of bleeds, stuns, and heal reduction given to other melee weapons.
    • owensssss schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

@Retromanwith new broken arcane u can delete swords from game
      What new thing are you talking about? Lmfao arcane has always had purges, 1h arcane has ALWAYS purged...
      There’s nothing new but a faster projectile to counter your swords.
      lol now arcane overbuffed , super dps ,strongest pierse in game and E skill with idiotic aoe radius and super fast projectile
    • Wadefu schrieb:

Captainrussia schrieb:

sword still beats arcane 1v1...
      you shouldn't compare anything 1v1 because you can swap out one piece of equipment and change the outcome of the fight in a 1v1.
      I know that. Same goes for 5v5, no? I wanted to outline the controversy of his statement "new broken arcane u can delete swords from game", because we all know that it all depends on the situation really...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Ye 1v1 isn’t ideal for any balance.

The frazzle is nice, that’s it. It’s just the flavor atm. It’s not better dps than fire or frost, has no AOE dmg, it just supports everyone else to help focus fire, lots of pple getting swept up in the hysteria of arcane being a viable dps. It’s not a super dps.

1h Arcane E has always been aoe too.

If a sword gets Arcane purged, Any sword player can rebuild stacks before CDs comes up so again. Idk how you’re equating arcane to killing swords...
    • owensssss schrieb:

Ye 1v1 isn’t ideal for any balance.

The frazzle is nice, that’s it. It’s just the flavor atm. It’s not better dps than fire or frost, has no AOE dmg, it just supports everyone else to help focus fire, lots of pple getting swept up in the hysteria of arcane being a viable dps. It’s not a super dps.

1h Arcane E has always been aoe too.

If a sword gets Arcane purged, Any sword player can rebuild stacks before CDs comes up so again. Idk how you’re equating arcane to killing swords...
      u talking like idiot with only own opinion and i bet 100 % u not main sword but probably u main OP 1h arcane. as i say before 1h arcane before got not so fast projectile so u got chance avoid it. now it OP skill with so many options ( purge silence short cd idiotic aoe range) which u cant escape
    • yeah playing against purges as sword sucks but with the new update you can literally go from 0 to 3 stacks in under one second in the right scenario. If you play with the new iron will and you have your passive at 3 autos with 0 stacks on you you can auto, Q, and W for 0 to 3 stacks in under 1 second. Even if you don't have passive stacks you can still build stacks insanely fast after the last sword change, much faster than all the purge cooldowns. I recommend you play iron will against purge heavy teams as well so you can get a free stack from your W.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dip ()