Mercenary jacket

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mercenary jacket

Can we get a nerf to that stupid op skill which is bloodlust before it will destroy fun in faction pvp ?
      why its broken :
      1. synergy with posion potions - throw one on enemy = full hp again by 15 hits from that posion. u cant rly counter posion potions and ur enemy will be always healed to full hp
      2. synergy with hunter hood - activate retaliate + bloodlust = unkillable player even in enemy zerg
      3. specter hood = 2x bloodlust

and ofc claws + merc jecket + hunter hood is a shitty build because u have 2 ways to heal up to full hp from bloodlust with poison potion or claws E skill.

@Retroman any plans for that ?
    • It's an armor that gives solo and small group of players an oportunity to win their fight.
      If you take a look to the gvg and zvz, you'll almost never see it. The flame shield was assassin jacket is way more used in gvg.
      (Saw it once on a bear paw from conflict)

It's maybe very strong in 1v1 or 1v2, but it's almost useless every where else.

Edit : for the zvz you are talking about retaliate + bloodlust : a lot of damages can't be reflected in the game such as :
      brimestone E | wailing bow E
      and all other big damages spells used in zvz
      [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376587121433247744/419555473512071189/unknown.png?width=743&height=418[/img][url='https://goo.gl/NTwgpR']My OP STUFF and OP silver[/url]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von OsKiDo ()

• ViLEuo schrieb:

Quit crying...next you'll be saying to nerf bloodletter because it's too mobile.
      Certain items are going to be good in certain situations and bad in others. It's already been mentioned how terrible merc jacket is everywhere outside of 1v1 1v2 and very very small scale fights.

oh i see new player who found that he can finally kill some1 with claws+ merc + hunter hood + poison pots
      i'm so proud of you my little warrior :D

btw : merc j is used in gvg by axe users and sometimes curse
      leather mostly is less used in gvgs than plate and cloth
    • a lot of skills counter merc jacket by the way. Barring poison potion here are a few counters:

Running away when they activate the merc jacket.
      Stealth will stop them from healing
      Invul on clothe chest will prevent damage - thus no heals
      any sort of purge
      firewall/windwall is pretty effective to kite when they pop it.

Merc does counter some builds really hard such as any DOT build, but every weapon has a counter.
    • Wadefu schrieb:

a lot of skills counter merc jacket by the way. Barring poison potion here are a few counters:

any sort of purge
      1. synergy with posion potions - throw one on enemy = full hp again by 15 hits from that posion. u cant rly counter posion potions and ur enemy will be always healed to full hp
    • skillazor schrieb:

Wadefu schrieb:

a lot of skills counter merc jacket by the way. Barring poison potion here are a few counters:

any sort of purge
      yes cleric cowl 100% will counter merc jacket please stop now before you hurt yourself
    • skillazor schrieb:

ViLEuo schrieb:

Quit crying...next you'll be saying to nerf bloodletter because it's too mobile.
      Certain items are going to be good in certain situations and bad in others. It's already been mentioned how terrible merc jacket is everywhere outside of 1v1 1v2 and very very small scale fights.
      oh i see new player who found that he can finally kill some1 with claws+ merc + hunter hood + poison pots
      i'm so proud of you my little warrior :D

btw : merc j is used in gvg by axe users and sometimes curse
      leather mostly is less used in gvgs than plate and cloth

Yeah it is...I use halberd so I hear you but it's no where near as powerful overall in GvG as it is in the 1v1/1v2/very small scale fights. Some items are very strong in GvG or ZvZ or whatever Merc jacket is very strong in small scale doesn't mean it needs to be changed though.
      I can see you obviously die a lot to claws/merc/hunter hood and are angry.
      If everybody is using it then play something that counters it and there you go.
      Quit crying.