Returning crafter looking for new guild NA

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Returning crafter looking for new guild NA

Hello there my name is Tristan and am looking for a guild to join a new one preferably but am open to suggestions I have played the game since beta but I took a long break due to health problems I have most crafting at tier 4 right now and tier 5 bags Shields and capes hoping to get swords soon anyway I am a crafter through and through but I also pvp sometimes so am willing to fight so yeah if your guild sounds like a right fit for me send me a message or add or in game it's trista79 but if you prefer forums message on here and we will talk also my goal one day is to have everything at crafting tier 12
    • trista79 schrieb:

Hello there my name is Tristan and am looking for a guild to join a new one preferably but am open to suggestions I have played the game since beta but I took a long break due to health problems I have most crafting at tier 4 right now and tier 5 bags Shields and capes hoping to get swords soon anyway I am a crafter through and through but I also pvp sometimes so am willing to fight so yeah if your guild sounds like a right fit for me send me a message or add or in game it's trista79 but if you prefer forums message on here and we will talk also my goal one day is to have everything at crafting tier 12

Hey Trista,

I like to tell you a little about our guild, Adhara.

Adhara is an International guild founded on 7/7/2018. We are looking for members to participate in fundamental activies in the game, consider things like Fame Farming (PvE Dungeons), gathering and crafting. We are a guild that's looking to teach newer members about the game and completely understand that people have actual lives they have to put first before a game.

We have a few mandatory events, these are not events you are expected to come online for, however if you are online during the time of the event (playing albion anyway) then we do expect participation in the event. We also keep a schedule of events in our guild discord so you can keep an eye on content that you might want to log in for, this is purely for your own benefit so you aren't stuck doing nothing during the time you are online. To keep the content going, we are in good standing with a few guilds and use a private PUG (pick up group) discord server that additional content gets posted in.

We try to be an organised and structured guild with competitive intentions, and we believe its not required to be a hardcore player to fulfill those intentions. You can have a casual role in our guild and still have a good time :D

(PS. I am a crafter myself too, T8 leather jackets, T8 leather shoes, T8 Leather hoods :D)

If you're interested in hearing more, or would like to join, join this discord and we can have a chat :D