No Duells please

• No Duells please

I think that duells should be removed from Albion, because there is no reason for them in my opinion, because they give players the chance to PvP without open world so that many players don't go to open world with there gear. Second point ist that some people are scammers and that isn't fair because if you don't really read the massage and you don't know that it exists you may lose alot of money and this is very bad if new players lose all there money! Or another option is that duells can't be made in cities. Only on islands and in open world :D So the players can't scam in cities and die in open with scam gear xD
  • Duels are a fantastic tool for training - they allow you to get comfortable with your build and you learn how to counter other builds (or which builds you should avoid in the open world).

Yheti wrote:

they give players the chance to PvP without open world so that many players don't go to open world with there gear.
    There's plenty of other forms of non-loot PvP: yellow zones, blue zone hellgates, GvG training, arena - not sure why you singled out duels in this post.

Yheti wrote:

Second point ist that some people are scammers and that isn't fair because if you don't really read the massage and you don't know that it exists you may lose alot of money and this is very bad if new players lose all there money!
    This I agree with to a certain extent. Duels potentially allow exploitation of newer players or players which aren't paying attention in that moment. While the ability to disable duel requests in options helps with that to a certain extent, it's not a perfect solution. To truly integrate wagers into duels, I think more mechanics are necessary, specifically:
    1. Have an option to allow accepting duels specifically with wagers - this option should be off by default
    2. Gear lockdown - prevent the player who received or sent a duel request from changing their gear