HCE admins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • The reason why we're not in dungeons is not because of HCE. Its because there are 1000 kids like you out on a Sunday looking for fun. So we cant be bothered to go fame farm.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Stravanov ().

  • ХЦЕ админам !!!! пора их резать !!! народ тока в них и сидит все данжы пустые !!! убили контент ЗВЗ одни палатки пстались! роум данжей некакой 2 часа бегаем в 1 моргане нашли 5 человек в 4.1 одеты ... вы просто убили контент ЗВЗ !!! игра про мобов а не хардкор
  • @agentmorga Is trying to say that HardCore Expeditions-making BlackZone's Openworld group PvE less attractive for players.
    As result we have

    1.- Low PvP Activity in Black Zones(people prefer to farm safely in towns with same Fame profit)
    2.- Hardcore gameplay-become softcore

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    On next Merilyn update-we will have new PvP activity for small groups and zergs on Royal continent.Its nice,that game is evolving.
    But there are so much game aspects that should be revised.

    In my opinion-next goals for incoming updates should be-

    1.- We dont need to nerf HCE,just add some sort of alternative for players in BZ and Red Zones(PvE farm)
    Risk vs Reward - is the main issue
    2.- Plan please more solo content in future(Merilyn update,with Faction wars - will boost small group and zerg fight's.And tiny,tiny amount of solo player's will be affected)

    Make something "huge" for solo gameplay. More PvE and PvP in Royal and Black zones.We need this.

    You should not understimate amount of Solo players. We are big part of Player Base in the game.
    Youtube/Equart
  • SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
  • Theat wrote:

    SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
    Maybe they want to expand that core.

    Having instanced PvE content in the game actually puts more players in the open world. Think about that for a minute.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • Stravanov wrote:

    Theat wrote:

    SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
    Maybe they want to expand that core.
    Having instanced PvE content in the game actually puts more players in the open world. Think about that for a minute.
    So removing people from the open world who would otherwise be in the open world generates more people in the open world? I don't follow. Do HCEs open a breach to some parallel dimension and pull players from that dimension into our open world?
  • Stravanov wrote:

    Theat wrote:

    SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
    Maybe they want to expand that core.
    Having instanced PvE content in the game actually puts more players in the open world. Think about that for a minute.
    You're literally contradicting yourself
  • Theat wrote:

    Stravanov wrote:

    Theat wrote:

    SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
    Maybe they want to expand that core.Having instanced PvE content in the game actually puts more players in the open world. Think about that for a minute.
    You're literally contradicting yourself
    How so?
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

    Stravanov wrote:

    Theat wrote:

    SBI Devs make bad decision after bad decision in terms of game progress and design, and have a track-record for contradicting their own core content (full loot pvp).

    PVE content has never been what the core-player base, and original players since beta, ever wanted....

    SBI makes bad decisions because they have never been in-touch with their core players.
    Maybe they want to expand that core.Having instanced PvE content in the game actually puts more players in the open world. Think about that for a minute.
    So removing people from the open world who would otherwise be in the open world generates more people in the open world? I don't follow. Do HCEs open a breach to some parallel dimension and pull players from that dimension into our open world?
    People do open world activities with their friends.

    When a player doesn't have any friends on, he logs off in stead.

    HCE gives this player an activity to do while his friends aren't online. When some of his friends log on, they can team up and do open world activities. If the first player wasn't online, then the 2nd player wouldn't have anyone to play with. So he would log off.

    This is overly simplified. But I'm sure you understand the concept: The more meaningful easily available content there is in the game, the more players will be in the open world. No matter if the content is instanced or not.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • The developers have created a push and pull effect on almost all of the systems in the game.

    I think that what would actually be a good idea is to tie the HCE to the OW in a more tangible way. The more people do HCE, the more the new system rewards people for going and doing something in the OW. If too many people are doing HCE and not enough OW activities, then the OW activity becomes more appealing and the HCE less appealing until people are almost forced to stop city camping. Or, of course, the opposite. If somehow there are too many people in the OW, the HCE become more appealing. Maybe the regular expeditions to?

    This way everyone gets sorta what they want, and isn't just poo poo'ing on the other.

    I don't really know what the developers think players "should" be doing though. So, I can't come up with anything more specific. They can just tailor it however they want.
    Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
  • Stravanov wrote:

    The more meaningful easily available content there is in the game, the more players will be in the open world. No matter if the content is instanced or not.

    while this may look like a reasonable math, its not.
    too many variables like the amount of OW solo players, the amount of players chosing instanced content even when with friends or just the fact that instanced content is much more rewarding overall.

    all the 3 variables i mentioned are true in our case here and there are even more.
    Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
  • Silks wrote:

    Stravanov wrote:

    The more meaningful easily available content there is in the game, the more players will be in the open world. No matter if the content is instanced or not.
    while this may look like a reasonable math, its not.
    too many variables like the amount of OW solo players, the amount of players chosing instanced content even when with friends or just the fact that instanced content is much more rewarding overall.

    all the 3 variables i mentioned are true in our case here and there are even more.
    They're only true for 10% of the playerbase.

    The remaining 0+% of players haven't grinded their specs in the open world to be viable for serious HCE farming.

    Also, the open world is currently too small for the population. There are simply too few dungeons to farm in, so on a Sunday you can't farm in the open world for more than 20 minutes before you get interrupted. If the world was huge, or if it was otherwize hard to locate a ff group like it is in EVE Online, then I would see an argument for nerfing HCE to the ground. But currently, PvE in the open world is a joke in the weekends. Because the world is too small for the 10000 kids that log on and patrol the 4 dungeons on a continent in 20 minutes.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • I have no HCE spec/build and I can't afford HCE set so I'm slow farming in the open.HCEs are not realy taking people from the open world. they are just giving people something to do instead of quiting. Just way too big % of the population are gankers as it is the lowest risk pvp content in the game. 2-3 people can distrupt dungeon farming party and even wipe 10+ people... risking some 30k worth gear. Also there are very few dungeons out there if everyone is fame farming in the open world as it was at release it is just mindless. I quit after 1 week at release. The fame per hour in the best BZ dungeons was worse than normal expedition. and there was huge downtime everytime the dungeons were contested(which was basicly non stop). you needed 50+ people to secure a dungeon for 10-20 minutes before enemy get there with 100 and wipe/force you out till you get more people than them. Still the best PvP content is HGs/GvGs.
  • Stravanov wrote:

    They're only true for 10% of the playerbase.
    The remaining 0+% of players haven't grinded their specs in the open world to be viable for serious HCE farming.

    Also, the open world is currently too small for the population. There are simply too few dungeons to farm in, so on a Sunday you can't farm in the open world for more than 20 minutes before you get interrupted. If the world was huge, or if it was otherwize hard to locate a ff group like it is in EVE Online, then I would see an argument for nerfing HCE to the ground. But currently, PvE in the open world is a joke in the weekends. Because the world is too small for the 10000 kids that log on and patrol the 4 dungeons on a continent in 20 minutes.

    I do understand your point but before HCEs where implemented, things were like this already.
    Right after launch it wasnt even only on sundays. Everyday you managed to FF for more than 20min without interruption was a bless.
    And honestly this was one of the interesting aspects of the game for me.
    It wasnt just about a brainless grind against mobs. To be a sucessfull grinder in Albion, you also needed at least some experience in PvP because Fame Farms often ended in PvP battles.
    I also understand that most people like easy grind, easy rewards and free stuff.
    What i dont understand is why these kind of people chose a full loot sandbox mmo to play.
    And whats even harder to understand is when these people find that a game is too hardcore for them, instead of quitting, they flood the forums with carebear ideas and ruin the game.
    Like our friend above, who thinks he should have his own private dungeon to farm in, without interruptions.
    Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Silks ().