PVP ARENA

• Please Devs make PVP Arena a little bit more lucrative for all players especially solo players who else would be ganked by like 10 people in BZ.
      I know the focus of albion is open world pvp and the arena may just be for trying out new builds.
      But still with just 3 Arena Sigils a day its NO FUN at all when you have won a really close match but you remember there is no reward at all for all your efforts.

Fame can be an alternative or more sigils!

Note: Any smartass who starts trash talking go for it if it makes your life happier. There are certainly other toxic players who will be happy to answer you.
    • the arena is just for training
      You dont lose gear so you can't expect any reward
      If you want rewards for hard fight prepare for hellgates ... no friends or guild to play with? Then ask yourself why you play a mmo!

Always the same with people from carebear mmos ... albion devs already implemented too much none hardcore content so please stop asking for more
    • Wellllll Fame xp would be great. I mean yah no risk but there is a 20 minute wait , and even if you did give fame from kills its still not much its just somthin. thanks for letting me know its the end of the discussion tho I appreciate youre gumflappin.

possibly create one that's hardcore even? so you can access youre bank and still lose stuff?
    • Dip wrote:

I think arena rewards should be increased. You can make more money gathering in blue zones than winning arenas non stop.
      Arena is not for making money or fame. It is an instanced activity designed to give bored people something fun to do, show new players how to play 5v5, and to try out fun build that you are not used to. Increasing the rewards will defeat the purpose of people going into the open world for a "Open World Full Loot PVP Game".

This game is all about getting people out into the open world. Not sitting in Caer faming instanced content all day.
    • Celtix wrote:

Dip wrote:

I think arena rewards should be increased. You can make more money gathering in blue zones than winning arenas non stop.
      Arena is not for making money or fame. It is an instanced activity designed to give bored people something fun to do, show new players how to play 5v5, and to try out fun build that you are not used to. Increasing the rewards will defeat the purpose of people going into the open world for a "Open World Full Loot PVP Game".
      This game is all about getting people out into the open world. Not sitting in Caer faming instanced content all day.
      Why is it not for rewards? Anything that consumes a players time should have some type of reward. In some other games, arena rewards include top end gear and equipment and titles/other rewards that can not be gained anywhere else. After all, it takes skill and strategy to win in arenas.

At the moment going out into the open world for pvp is one of the lower rewarding things to do anyways if you are just roaming. Most people dont bring valuable things into the open world alone. Ganking GvG players/battles, ZvZing, and certain other activities that involve higher end loot/gear are where the money is really made. Most other times you will "Open World Full Loot PvP" against a guy in 4.1 gear or 6.0 gear overcharged. Omg so much reward... Arena having better rewards is not a bad thing in my opinion, as long as it's not comparable higher end looting/rewards.

owensssss wrote:

Dip wrote:

it also takes far more time and travel. Arena should never be a comparative reward to actual openworld experiences. It’s disgusting enough as it is.
      I agree with you in some ways, but most open world experiences are not that rewarding. Only certain things like winning ZvZ, ganking GvGers, and maybe dungeon diving yeild higher loot. Running into somone in the open worlds solo will most likely result in loot that is 6.1 or lower (usually 6.0 or 4.1 overcharged). This game does not high much incentive to bring out more expensive gear into the open world if you are playing for longevity.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dip ().