New Strategic and Economic Guide to Crafting in Albion

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New Strategic and Economic Guide to Crafting in Albion

Hello all,

For those looking to up their crafting game - to make more money, increase efficiency, become more self-sufficient, keep viable combat builds in play longer, or for any other reason - check out the new guide to the economics and strategy of crafting from @Barathorn:
      albiononline.com/en/news/craft…on-economics-and-strategy

More guides are coming soon, so stay tuned!
    • Be realistic in your end goal - trying to craft everything is an easy trap to fall into, and this will definitely hamper your long-term progression.

1. need to open all armor craft up to t4.
      im too lazy to craft theese items but for newbies it can be usefull to make profit.

t8 shoes price 40 000 silver, 320 000 silver tokens (royal sigil), 100 000 silver profit (dont forget books) ----- some silver and lvl up craft for free.

t8 armor price arround 100 000, sigils, 740 000 silver cost, 100 000 arround profit and books.

buy t8 shoes , buy t8 runes, upgrade them to 8.1, shoes cost 40 000 - 50 000 , runes 228 000. 70 000 profit.
      t5. t6, t7 armor lvl up craft for free (and fast) if u can check black market. little bit profit from books and masterpiece items.

That same with all weapons. If u chose only one item to craft you can t make profit from others.

Next important think calculate how much your focus are worth, and where to make profit better, refining or craft.

sorry about my english.
    • KaraIisArturs schrieb:

Be realistic in your end goal - trying to craft everything is an easy trap to fall into, and this will definitely hamper your long-term progression.

1. need to open all armor craft up to t4.
      im too lazy to craft theese items but for newbies it can be usefull to make profit.
      I think as a rule of thumb, with the goal being to help new players, that advising them to concentrate on a few items is better advice. I am not disagreeing with your point, but I wish someone had convinced me to focus on a few things when I started. The way the game scales crafting, it is a much easier life to get your focus very valuable, very quickly and then use all of that added income to come back and help raise all your other skills. Spreading yourself out will have you locked in T4-T5 for a long time, and it can cripple your income and easily become frustrating. Whenever I see people talking about how you can't make money crafting, I assume they fell into this trap.