The Ultimate Fishing guide to making 350k-600k/Hr

• The Ultimate Fishing guide to making 350k-600k/Hr

I am a T8 fisher with 90 Spec and all you need to do is fish in areas thats a T7 zones or equivalent and you'll start making money. (I got myself to T8 from T7 fishing in 3 days of hardcore fishing, i didn't buy any fishes to boost myself up there)

If you are new and is scared of danger, There are Places in the red zone where you can fish and make great money. Try fishing in Highbole glen to start since you can see the how many REDS are in the map and have a piece of mind when fishing.

You have to Be T6 fishing to start making a fair amount of money due to the T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each and you can fish up to 3 at a time With 1 cast!, when you hit T7 fishing you can start to really earn good money cause the speed of fishing is so much faster and you can start getting the T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each.

Also the quality of the Fishing Rod matters with reel speed.Use bait all the time i recommend T3 Bait cause its good bang for your buck, bait helps with hot fast the fishes bite your bait.. Also eat Seaweed Salad to further increase the reel speed.

Fishing Seaweed for money? No don't do that the Reel time for it is really slow, how to tell that it's seaweed or junk is when the fish on the fishing meter doesn't fight back. Also there is always chances it can be logs or rough stone. Always fish on fishing nodes cause they always have fishes.

Fill T7 Fishing books (i forgot it's exact name) it doesn't matter what Tier of fishes you catch you will still fill the book regardless. Filling books fill further increase the silver you make per hour. each fully filled book roughly sell for 70k each.

Aways wear a full set of Fishing Gear also to increase yields.

Woodland biomes are my favorite to Places to fish since it has the good rare fishes and plenty of water for fishing nodes to spawn.

follow this guide and you'll make money easily up to 350k-600k/Hr,

+ Wear a full set of Fishing Gear
      + Have an Excellent or better Quality Fishing Rod
      + Fill T7 Fishing Books
      + Always use Bait
      + Eat Seaweed Salads
      + Only Fish on Fishing Nodes

I will buy rare fishes from you directly PM me on Discord Petrie#3294 or Mail in game IGN: PetrieXyooj
      Also need cooking advise I'm the highest Spec'd cook in the game with everything Maxed 800/800
      This is my first guide so let me know if i missed things.
      best cook in game
    • I took up fishing about a month ago. After 3 casts I was bored. I than power leveled myself to T7. Since than I've made about 10 more casts trying to get something useful out of the chests I see in black zones and never do. I hate fishing, BUT excellent guide!!! I gather all day but call fishing boring, it's weird I know.
      Albion Resource - Making your Albion experience easier!

• hudroot wrote:

Great guide. Fishing is the best way to get as much gold as it is possible? Or there is better ways to get more gold per hour? I am thinking about switch from WoW to Albion :P
      Fishing is quicker to level up, and you don't need to dive territories (like other resources) to catch the expensive fish.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Gatherer
      T7 Fishing
      700 Holy Spec
    • Hello, I have 2 question :

1) "The T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each " and " T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each. "

So T8 are cheaper than T7 ? >.<

2) There is biome with more fish or without any fish like other ressource or we can find them in any biome ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nuxy: Minor edit to make the post look nicer ().

• Nuxy wrote:

1) "The T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each " and " T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each. "
      There are normal T7 fish that are worth less than normal T8 fish. The T7 fish he's talking about are RARE. Just like a T8 Shark (which is a rare fish) is worth much more than even the T7 rares.

Nuxy wrote:

2) There is biome with more fish or without any fish like other ressource or we can find them in any biome ?
      You can fish in any deep body of water (can't walk through). Some biomes have more water than others. You can find fish in every biome, but some have more water (he mentioned forest biomes).
      Hailz
    • petriexiong wrote:

+ Always use Bait
      + Eat Seaweed Salads
      I'm not 100% sure about these when used together:
      Always use Bait
      Only Fish on Fishing Nodes

In my limited experience (I'm only T6 Fisherman) if you cast on a Fishing Node you get a fish almost immediately without bait. Bait is more relevant if you are Not on fish nodes.
    • petriexiong wrote:

Eu sou um pescador T8 com 90 Spec e tudo que você precisa fazer é pescar em áreas que é uma zona T7 ou equivalente e você vai começar a ganhar dinheiro. (Eu peguei o T8 de T7 pescando em 3 dias de pescaria hardcore, eu não comprei nenhum peixe para me animar lá em cima)
      Detalhes
      Se você é novo e tem medo do perigo, existem lugares na zona vermelha onde você pode pescar e ganhar muito dinheiro. Tente pescar no Highbole glen para começar, já que você pode ver quantos REDS existem no mapa e ter um pouco de espírito quando estiver pescando.
      Detalhes
      Você tem que ser T6 pesca para começar a fazer uma boa quantia de dinheiro devido aos peixes raros T7 você pode obter, eles variam de 24k-45k cada e você pode pescar até 3 de cada vez com 1 elenco !, quando você bate T7 pesca você pode começar a ganhar muito dinheiro porque a velocidade da pesca é muito mais rápida e você pode começar a receber os peixes T8 que variam de 1k-1.8k cada.
      Detalhes
      Também a qualidade da vara de pesca importa com a velocidade do carretel.Use isca o tempo todo eu recomendo T3 Bait causar seu bom estrondo para seu fanfarrão, isca ajuda com rápido quente os peixes morder sua isca .. Também comer salada de algas para aumentar ainda mais o carretel Rapidez.
      Detalhes
      Alga de pesca por dinheiro? Não, não faça isso, pois o tempo do Reel é muito lento, como dizer que é algas marinhas ou lixo é quando o peixe no medidor de pesca não revida. Também sempre há chances de que possam ser toras ou pedras brutas. Sempre pesque nos nós de pesca porque eles sempre têm peixes.
      Detalhes
      Preencher T7 Livros de pesca (eu esqueci o nome exato) Não importa o nível de peixes que você pegar você ainda preencherá o livro independentemente. Preenchimento de livros de preenchimento aumenta ainda mais a prata que você ganha por hora. cada livro totalmente preenchido é vendido por 70k cada.
      Detalhes
      Sempre use um conjunto completo de equipamento de pesca também para aumentar os rendimentos.
      Detalhes
      Biomas da floresta são o meu favorito para lugares para pescar, pois tem os peixes bons raros e abundância de água para nós de pesca para desovar.
      Detalhes
      siga este guia e você ganhará dinheiro facilmente até 350k-600k / hr,
      Detalhes
      + Use um conjunto completo de artes de pesca
      + Ter uma excelente ou melhor qualidade Fishing Rod
      + Preencha livros de pesca T7
      + Sempre use isca
      + Coma Saladas de Algas Marinhas
      Detalhes
      Detalhes
      Vou comprar peixes raros de você diretamente PM me em Discord Petrie # 3294 ou Mail no jogo IGN: PetrieXyooj
      Também preciso cozinhar conselhos Eu sou o mais alto Spec'd cozinhar no jogo com tudo Maxed 800/800
      Este é o meu primeiro guia, então deixe-me saber se eu perdi as coisas.
      has some area that gives more fame?
    • I don't think you're very realistic about sending freshly starting fishermen into T7 zones at all...
      Most of t7 zones are swarmed with direwolves squads as of now and are not profitable, especially since the fishing gear is the most expensive (look at MP rods) and a single death means than you lost more than 2 hours of farming (that is if you ever reach t8 where a t8 excellent rods will cost you half a million silver).

It was nice upon release, but since Merlyn there's no room for gatherers in T7+ BZ terries unless you have guilds there. Gathering/fishing is reserved to end-game guilds, not "hardcore gatherers/fishermen" like you claim to be.

My best advices for anyone wishing to level that proffession; level in Camlann. Very low PKs/farmers and its a t7 zone.
      Not only that, but most t5 zones can drops up to t7 biome-type fishes wich are already very valuables and much safer.
      For instance, Elmwood a T5 red terri BZ, can get you T7 Eels and low portal proximity and warcamp if you ever get ganked.
      BUT, forget about t7 zones in BZ!

The post was edited 17 times, last by Skolven ().

• Skolven wrote:

It was nice upon release, but since Merlyn there's no room for gatherers in T7+ BZ terries unless you have guilds there.
      That's part of the point of the game...

Skolven wrote:

My best advices for anyone wishing to level that proffession; level in Camlann. Very low PKs/farmers and its a t7 zone.
      Not only that, but most t5 zones can drops up to t7 biome-type fishes wich are already very valuables and much safer.
      For instance, Elmwood a T5 red terri BZ, can get you T7 Eels and low portal proximity and warcamp if you ever get ganked.
      This however is indeed good advise...