The Ultimate Fishing guide to making 350k-600k/Hr

• The Ultimate Fishing guide to making 350k-600k/Hr

I am a T8 fisher with 90 Spec and all you need to do is fish in areas thats a T7 zones or equivalent and you'll start making money. (I got myself to T8 from T7 fishing in 3 days of hardcore fishing, i didn't buy any fishes to boost myself up there)

If you are new and is scared of danger, There are Places in the red zone where you can fish and make great money. Try fishing in Highbole glen to start since you can see the how many REDS are in the map and have a piece of mind when fishing.

You have to Be T6 fishing to start making a fair amount of money due to the T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each and you can fish up to 3 at a time With 1 cast!, when you hit T7 fishing you can start to really earn good money cause the speed of fishing is so much faster and you can start getting the T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each.

Also the quality of the Fishing Rod matters with reel speed.Use bait all the time i recommend T3 Bait cause its good bang for your buck, bait helps with hot fast the fishes bite your bait.. Also eat Seaweed Salad to further increase the reel speed.

Fishing Seaweed for money? No don't do that the Reel time for it is really slow, how to tell that it's seaweed or junk is when the fish on the fishing meter doesn't fight back. Also there is always chances it can be logs or rough stone. Always fish on fishing nodes cause they always have fishes.

Fill T7 Fishing books (i forgot it's exact name) it doesn't matter what Tier of fishes you catch you will still fill the book regardless. Filling books fill further increase the silver you make per hour. each fully filled book roughly sell for 70k each.

Aways wear a full set of Fishing Gear also to increase yields.

Woodland biomes are my favorite to Places to fish since it has the good rare fishes and plenty of water for fishing nodes to spawn.

follow this guide and you'll make money easily up to 350k-600k/Hr,

+ Wear a full set of Fishing Gear
      + Have an Excellent or better Quality Fishing Rod
      + Fill T7 Fishing Books
      + Always use Bait
      + Eat Seaweed Salads
      + Only Fish on Fishing Nodes

I will buy rare fishes from you directly PM me on Discord Petrie#3294 or Mail in game IGN: PetrieXyooj
      Also need cooking advise I'm the highest Spec'd cook in the game with everything Maxed 800/800
      This is my first guide so let me know if i missed things.
      best cook in game
    • Great guide. Fishing is the best way to get as much gold as it is possible? Or there is better ways to get more gold per hour? I am thinking about switch from WoW to Albion :P

If somebody looking to buy wow gold mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/gold I sell whole my wow account here. BTW wow is pretty nice game but I do not have to much time for play it at all. Albion have cross-platform solution and this is huge advantage.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hudroot ()

• Hello, I have 2 question :

1) "The T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each " and " T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each. "

So T8 are cheaper than T7 ? >.<

2) There is biome with more fish or without any fish like other ressource or we can find them in any biome ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nuxy () aus folgendem Grund: Minor edit to make the post look nicer

• Nuxy schrieb:

1) "The T7 Rare fishes you can get, they range from 24k-45k each " and " T8 fishes they range from 1k-1.8k each. "
      There are normal T7 fish that are worth less than normal T8 fish. The T7 fish he's talking about are RARE. Just like a T8 Shark (which is a rare fish) is worth much more than even the T7 rares.

Nuxy schrieb:

2) There is biome with more fish or without any fish like other ressource or we can find them in any biome ?
      You can fish in any deep body of water (can't walk through). Some biomes have more water than others. You can find fish in every biome, but some have more water (he mentioned forest biomes).