CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl
      Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!
      Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...

OUCH yeah... Sorry but who tf are you thinking crossbows need another buff?
      Lmao, whose that standing right behind the crossbow? oh its ya boi GC. Why tf do you think pointing out one build in one context of the game is some sort of valid argument? If I want to play crossbow in open world, I need to put on a dressing gown and hope to god my opponent doesn't have the foresight to use a single defensive.
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.
      If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Nope, in the wonderful world of curse land you can use whatever chest piece you like, root into an E, and purge defensives BEFORE your E goes off! playing crossbow is like picking rock and being countered by both paper and scissors.
    • fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl
      Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...

Lmao, whose that standing right behind the crossbow? oh its ya boi GC. Why tf do you think pointing out one build in one context of the game is some sort of valid argument? If I want to play crossbow in open world, I need to put on a dressing gown and hope to god my opponent doesn't have the foresight to use a single defensive.
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Nope, in the wonderful world of curse land you can use whatever chest piece you like, root into an E, and purge defensives BEFORE your E goes off! playing crossbow is like picking rock and being countered by both paper and scissors.
      Yes lets buff crossbow more. You are straight retarded and should stop playing if you think crossbow needs buffs. I would understand if you said some of the Ws need buffs but you are not claiming that.
      I’m toxic
    • RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Yes lets buff crossbow more. You are straight retarded and should stop playing if you think crossbow needs buffs. I would understand if you said some of the Ws need buffs but you are not claiming that.
      Hello pot, meet kettle. It's funny how you so desperately project onto me while being so strangely self aware in the same sentence. Yes, the W is in this awkward position where you either hard counter/your opponent fucks up to the point you delete him so quickly that he can't run, or you pick the W that gives you a more balanced advantage, but your opponent just fucks off. oh what's this? oh you made the exact same argument not 2 pages ago?

RottenH20 wrote:

If you can keep up with them
      I will happily, happily trade autofire bullshit for a good speed/root option. instead, I need to put on a chestpiece that does nothing outside of making my E viable.