CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions]

• RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl
      Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!
      Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...

OUCH yeah... Sorry but who tf are you thinking crossbows need another buff?
      Lmao, whose that standing right behind the crossbow? oh its ya boi GC. Why tf do you think pointing out one build in one context of the game is some sort of valid argument? If I want to play crossbow in open world, I need to put on a dressing gown and hope to god my opponent doesn't have the foresight to use a single defensive.
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.
      If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Nope, in the wonderful world of curse land you can use whatever chest piece you like, root into an E, and purge defensives BEFORE your E goes off! playing crossbow is like picking rock and being countered by both paper and scissors.
    • fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl
      Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...

Lmao, whose that standing right behind the crossbow? oh its ya boi GC. Why tf do you think pointing out one build in one context of the game is some sort of valid argument? If I want to play crossbow in open world, I need to put on a dressing gown and hope to god my opponent doesn't have the foresight to use a single defensive.
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Nope, in the wonderful world of curse land you can use whatever chest piece you like, root into an E, and purge defensives BEFORE your E goes off! playing crossbow is like picking rock and being countered by both paper and scissors.
      Yes lets buff crossbow more. You are straight retarded and should stop playing if you think crossbow needs buffs. I would understand if you said some of the Ws need buffs but you are not claiming that.
      I’m toxic
    • RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

RottenH20 wrote:

fip wrote:

Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick...
      Its just life 1h curse! Still haven't figured out the solo open world meta is rock paper scissors. Curse gets counterd to pall.If something didnt have a counter you know what we call that? OP
      Yes lets buff crossbow more. You are straight retarded and should stop playing if you think crossbow needs buffs. I would understand if you said some of the Ws need buffs but you are not claiming that.
      Hello pot, meet kettle. It's funny how you so desperately project onto me while being so strangely self aware in the same sentence. Yes, the W is in this awkward position where you either hard counter/your opponent fucks up to the point you delete him so quickly that he can't run, or you pick the W that gives you a more balanced advantage, but your opponent just fucks off. oh what's this? oh you made the exact same argument not 2 pages ago?

RottenH20 wrote:

If you can keep up with them
      I will happily, happily trade autofire bullshit for a good speed/root option. instead, I need to put on a chestpiece that does nothing outside of making my E viable.
    • Exthanilious wrote:

I just gave up on curse. Devs doesnt like the curse players at all. There's lots of way to counter curse and its so easy with low cd's or you can try to kill ppl with your auto attack its much easier !
      looks like time to start making curse PVP videos... I bet it will be popular if what you are saying is true, and majority of the population are bad at the game
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Exthanilious wrote:

I just gave up on curse. Devs doesnt like the curse players at all. There's lots of way to counter curse and its so easy with low cd's or you can try to kill ppl with your auto attack its much easier !
      looks like time to start making curse PVP videos... I bet it will be popular if what you are saying is true, and majority of the population are bad at the gam
      Do it please and i want you to do 2v2 hg against double guardian helmet or guardian helmet + healer comb. You ll understand what i mean. Guardian helmet cd is way too low. Good luck with making videos and dont forget to share link with me.
    • Exthanilious wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Exthanilious wrote:

looks like time to start making curse PVP videos... I bet it will be popular if what you are saying is true, and majority of the population are bad at the gam
      Do it please and i want you to do 2v2 hg against double guardian helmet or guardian helmet + healer comb. You ll understand what i mean. Guardian helmet cd is way too low. Good luck with making videos and dont forget to share link with me.
      Also I want to see a normal bow against double mage robe, nature cleanse against GK wombo, and double fiend against double khelm.

:EYEROLL:
    • It is not only about fighting solo players or 2v2 hg. The helm is so popular now that it is used almost everywhere with any combination of armor. So damage drop is really significant and it affects 5x5 hg, GvG, open field fights - well, pretty much every PvP aspect of the game except ZvZ (I think no one relies on curse's DoT there). Was it planned downgrade or just something went wrong?
    • Grimhawke-EB wrote:

This has got to be a joke:

Retroman wrote:

Cursed Staffs:

• Cataclysm (Damnation Staff)
        • The damage is now applied as a damage over time effect, which can't be stacked and can't be relfected anymore
        • The Dot deals 50 magic damage evey 0.5s for a total duration of 2.5s

Hahahahaha its a joke dont worry, they ll make it 10 magic damage every 0.5s for a total duration of 2.5s.
    • The scariest thing is that devs seems haven't realised root cause of this situation. They're going to adjust guardian helmet to heal less (15% -> 10% as for current beta) but the actual reason is that this is the only option to perform significant self heal with helmet after graveguard helmet nerfs. Even if guardian helmet will heal less it still will be only option to self heal with helmet. It probably will be less popular but it still will be widely usable for sure as there are no other options.
      The solution to fix it for cursed staffs without any breaking changes might be to move 'remove damage over time effects' perk to Ice Block ability of cleric cowl.
      Anyway, curse is unplayable for now and I hope we will get any reply before respec will be 50% more expensive.
    • Cursed Staffs:
      • Cataclysm (Damnation Staff)
        • The damage is now applied as a damage over time effect, which can't be stacked and can't be relfected anymore
        • The Dot deals 27 magic damage evey 0.5s for a total duration of 3s
        • Damage per tick: 50 -> 27
        • DoT Duration: 2.5s -> 3s
      I have tried it and dmg is way too low for relic artifact weapon, i think devs forget that damnation is an relic artifact weapon so dmg must be little higher, Also they must make it non cleansable otherwise it ll not make sense to use this weapon and it ll be trash as like entire curse line :/