CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RottenH20 schrieb:

I would argue 1h curse is insane in this if they dont have a healer
      except the part when they have reflect, mobility, any type of cleanse, ANY immunity (block, soldier helm, roll, cleric robe, shadow edge, claymore E, 1h Mace E, cleric cowl, plus many more), Any Silence or CC to prevent you from Stacking, any interrupt if they dont have 100+ ping , a brain, the ability to KITE, OR Self Healing. u ever killed yourself with a buffed bomb? PRETTY DUMB, u cant even try to E people without fearing for your own life...

besides that its an ok skill
    • Coonery schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

I would argue 1h curse is insane in this if they dont have a healer
      except the part when they have reflect, mobility, any type of cleanse, ANY immunity (block, soldier helm, roll, cleric robe, shadow edge, claymore E, 1h Mace E, cleric cowl, plus many more), Any Silence or CC to prevent you from Stacking, any interrupt if they dont have 100+ ping , a brain, the ability to KITE, OR Self Healing. u ever killed yourself with a buffed bomb? PRETTY DUMB, u cant even try to E people without fearing for your own life...
      besides that its an ok skill
      Actually personally when I play solo I dont use my "e" as a damage source

I only use my "e" right when the target starts running

The 'q' damage is insanely high and you actually really dont need to burn e

Another option is just poke until reflect or block is popped then 'e'

EDIT:

I feel that the 1h curse should have this style of play because its has the biggest 1 shot damage in the game in solo
    • To be fair @RottenH20 I feel the power of your curse comes from the unarguably overpowered combination of cleric robe and graveguard helmet. I saw your 1v3 live, I feel like that set offers such high damage, defense and reset potential with the heal bonus that without it many wouldn't be able to get away with anywhere near as much. far too cheap a gear cost for such a strong setup.

Also @Coonery blocks range from 25s cd to 1min cd. A 10sec cd huuuge burst skill doesn't fear that stuff if played correctly.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Fusionbomb schrieb:

I thought 1h curse was OP... then I learned you can cleanse it lol
      In 2v2 hg's a cleanse hurts 1h curse a lot

However there are ways around this

For example:

Sometime I put a 0 stack 'e' on someone in a hg on the healer so he uses the full channel of the lifecurse on himself (Most players dont check stacks they just see 'e')

In solo pvp I use my 'e' when the player that i'm fighting starts running away because the 'e' range is actually quite good. (And most of the time once they start running they already burnt there cleanse/cleric robe fighting me)
    • RottenH20 schrieb:

Sometime I put a 0 stack 'e' on someone in a hg on the healer so he uses the full channel of the lifecurse on himself (Most players dont check stacks they just see 'e')
      Isn't the lifetouch E on a shorter timer than the 1h curse E? Or is curse 10 and lifetouch 15?

merc helm + lifetouch ftw
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning Knife
      T7 Stone Hammer/Fishing

100/60/70/50 Holy Specs

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fusionbomb ()

• Fusionbomb schrieb:

RottenH20 schrieb:

Isn't the lifetouch E on a shorter timer than the 1h curse E?
      Most healers wont lifetouch until they see who I 'e'

I dont think its less then 15 second cd, I dont have my main pc in front of me atm so I cant check
    • RottenH20 schrieb:

@Khladraven

This solo meta is quite dumb and it feels as if im not playing cleric robe + graveguard and the enemy is I will lose every fight

Once this is nerfed I feel like the solo meta will be put in a better place
      Completely agree. This needs addressing sooner rather than later... I called it as soon as I saw merc jacket balancing and healing pot cd reduction. Set is far too strong and cheap right now.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • @Retroman no love for cursed staves in today's updated NDA Balance notes?

Great curse seems to be getting play in 5v5 GvGs because it combos well with the new desecrate skill + chokes on the gvg maps - but 1H curse still has some glaring problems and all of the artifact curse staves are pretty useless for PvP as well.
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Grimhawke-EB schrieb:

@Retroman no love for cursed staves in today's updated NDA Balance notes?

Great curse seems to be getting play in 5v5 GvGs because it combos well with the new desecrate skill + chokes on the gvg maps - but 1H curse still has some glaring problems and all of the artifact curse staves are pretty useless for PvP as well.
      one handed curse is probably one of the most used for solo pvp
      demonic is pretty good these days as well
      so the only useless there is, is you
    • tabooshka schrieb:

Grimhawke-EB schrieb:

@Retroman no love for cursed staves in today's updated NDA Balance notes?

one handed curse is probably one of the most used for solo pvpdemonic is pretty good these days as well
      so the only useless there is, is you
      You never mentioned ZvZ curse presence I dont see how LITERALLY no one can play curse extremely well (I mean like above 10 kills in I zvz) with a curse weapon
      Dont see how this is my problem or anyone elses because we are "useless".
    • You guys are talking about "dodgeable,cleansable" skill and saying "its string af" ? Really ? And if u are not blind,you can see huge skull on top of you.So basically you can easly see the e skill and dodge or cleanse it.Open world solo is not only for daggers.

İts like crying about bloodletter or any type of dagger.

All daggers are usefull in solo.Also deathgivers are perma invis and nearly 1 shot with e.Bloodletters are nearly run away from every fights in bz or gvg doesnt matter.

Bloodletter and deathgivers are ok for gvg.

Curse still need buff.The rest have to get especially for zvz and gvg.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Arqe ()