The Albion Online Wiki

• Bogul wrote:

I'm looking for a source on item node respawn times. Anyone got one? It should be in some patchnotes somewhere, right?

Here, hope it helps. Sorry for somewhat raw data format.

Wood
    Display Spoiler

item: T1_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 300
    maxchargesperharvest: 2
    startcharges: 2
    harvesttimeseconds: 1

item: T2_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 60
    maxchargesperharvest: 1
    startcharges: 1
    harvesttimeseconds: 2

item: T3_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 180
    harvesttimeseconds: 3

item: T4_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 500
    harvesttimeseconds: 4

item: T5_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 1500
    harvesttimeseconds: 6

item: T6_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 4375
    harvesttimeseconds: 8

item: T7_WOOD
    respawntimeseconds: 87000
    harvesttimeseconds: 10

Ore
    Display Spoiler

item: T2_ORE

item: T3_ORE

item: T4_ORE

item: T5_ORE

item: T6_ORE

item: T7_ORE

Hide
    Display Spoiler

item: T2_HIDE
    startcharges: undefined

item: T3_HIDE
    harvesttimeseconds: 2.25

item: T4_HIDE
    harvesttimeseconds: 3.6

item: T5_HIDE

item: T6_HIDE

item: T7_HIDE

Rock
    Display Spoiler

item: T1_ROCK
    respawntimeseconds: 150
    maxchargesperharvest: 2
    startcharges: 4

item: T2_ROCK

item: T3_ROCK

item: T4_ROCK

item: T5_ROCK

item: T6_ROCK

item: T7_ROCK

Fiber
    Display Spoiler

item: T2_FIBER

item: T3_FIBER

item: T4_FIBER

item: T5_FIBER

item: T6_FIBER

item: T7_FIBER
    Got a suggestion for [url='https://www.albiononline2d.com']www.albiononline2d.com[/url] — shoot me a message!
  • OsKiDo wrote:

@Cathair the enchantement has no influence ?
    Formula for enchanted items is different. Maybe someone could help me understand it?

Here is raw data. There are different Charge nodes per resource, but I have no clue what it means.

XML Source Code

1. <Tier tier="6" item="T6_WOOD" maxchargesperharvest="1" respawntimeseconds="4375" harvesttimeseconds="8" requirestool="true" startcharges="1">
    2. <Charge level="0" gfxstate="0" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="1" />
    3. <Charge level="1-5" yield="1" gfxstate="1" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="1" />
    4. <RareState state="1" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL1" />
    5. <RareState state="2" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL2" />
    6. <RareState state="3" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL3" />
    7. </Tier>
    8. <Tier tier="7" item="T7_WOOD" maxchargesperharvest="1" respawntimeseconds="87000" harvesttimeseconds="10" requirestool="true" startcharges="1">
    9. <Charge level="0" gfxstate="0" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="23" />
    10. <Charge level="1-23" yield="1" gfxstate="1" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="23" />
    11. <RareState state="1" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL1" />
    12. <RareState state="2" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL2" />
    13. <RareState state="3" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL3" />
    14. </Tier>
    Display All
  • Cathair wrote:

XML Source Code

1. <Tier tier="6" item="T6_WOOD" maxchargesperharvest="1" respawntimeseconds="4375" harvesttimeseconds="8" requirestool="true" startcharges="1">
    2. <Charge level="0" gfxstate="0" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="1" />
    3. <Charge level="1-5" yield="1" gfxstate="1" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="1" />
    4. <RareState state="1" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL1" />
    5. <RareState state="2" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL2" />
    6. <RareState state="3" item="T6_WOOD_LEVEL3" />
    7. </Tier>
    8. <Tier tier="7" item="T7_WOOD" maxchargesperharvest="1" respawntimeseconds="87000" harvesttimeseconds="10" requirestool="true" startcharges="1">
    9. <Charge level="0" gfxstate="0" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="23" />
    10. <Charge level="1-23" yield="1" gfxstate="1" respawnfactormin="0.5" respawnfactormax="1.5" respawncharges="23" />
    11. <RareState state="1" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL1" />
    12. <RareState state="2" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL2" />
    13. <RareState state="3" item="T7_WOOD_LEVEL3" />
    14. </Tier>
    Display All
    I read this as:

T6 has a respawn time of 73 minutes, respawning 1 resource per tick. T7 has a respawn time of 24,15 hours

RareState = 1 = x.1 (uncommon) ; 2 = .2 (rare) ; 3 = .3 (exceptional)
    Charge level is the max amount of resources per node (5 for T6, 23 for T7)
    Yield is how much you get per harvest (only different one is T1 imo, where you get 2 per click).

I would assume respawnfactor may be the time-factor the respawn is multiplied with?

So for T6 thats 4375 seconds * 0,5 or 1,5 , so the respawn is between 36 minutes and 110 minutes per.. charge (resource (?))
    And for T7 that would be 87000 * 0,5 / 1,5 = 12 hours - 36 hours?

And in regards to the rarity change, maybe thats applied in the same way? Meaning it changes its rarity every time it should respawn? (thats a guess)

and ofc respawncharges means with how many resources a node spawns, so T6 spawns with 1 resource and T7 spawns with 23 (full)

@Cathair what do you use currently to exract the xmls from the client?
    Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bogul ().

• i was trying to swap the current private island upgrade image with an edited one, but it says i'm not allowed to edit through the API.

whoever IS allowed to edit the api, i have the edited picture attached. it's almost just like the old one, except the numbers are corrected and such. i'm working on the guild island one right now

also, congrats on moving the platform @Bogul :P but still when i search for it on google the gamepedia shows up first

• Bogul wrote:

@Cathair what do you use currently to exract the xmls from the client?

I use files from Android client — they are not binaries but plain XML in the .apk (just unzip it).

There is also a comment in the resources.xml:

* a resource has a maximum number of charges (how many times a 'full' resource can be harvested before it is 'empty')
    * Charge level 0 of any Resource is the 'empty' state, i.e. cannot be harvested any more.
    * RespawnFactor of charge level n affects time to reach charge level n+1
  • Gold-Code Raffle: Giveaway Announcement!

• I'm happy to announce that SBI has agreed to sponsor a bunch of gold-codes for various giveaways over the next few weeks! (Thanks @Evoque ! <3)
    • To kick off this series of giveaways for contributions to the Wiki, we will first do a weekly raffle.
      • To win, everyone who helps out on the Wiki and makes a meaningful contribution or edit to the Wiki will have his or her name entered into a weekly raffle.
      • We will draw 10 winners among everyone who makes an edit, at the start of every new week. (Probably every Monday.. maybe sometimes on Tuesdays too ;) )
      • Each one of the 10 weekly winners of the raffle will recieve one 750 gold-code (sponsored by SBI). Thats a sweet 7500 gold per week! For 8 weeks!
      • So we will be: drawing 10 winners, each week, every monday (+-) until the end of September, holding 8 draws total, for everyone that contributes to the Wiki during each week.
    How do I make an edit to qualify for the raffle?
    1. Go visit the (*cough* recently moved and still under heavy construction *cough*) new Wiki here: wiki.albiononline.com/
    2. Log in with your Albion-Online credentials (the same you use here) and find an article that could use a little love <3 (maybe try a random article or search direclty)
    3. Edit or add to an article, examples could be: adding a missing piece of information, explaining something better or differently, suggesting a cool new way to display information better.
    4. Click save. And check the recent changes page if you want to make sure it went through. And thats it. Your name is on the list for this week.
    More details:
    • English language contributions only for now. (sorry, but the translation of the Wiki is something that happens after we have most of it done.. but get in touch if you're interested in that.)
    • All edits to the Wiki count regardless of length or complexity - it could be fixing just an important typo - as long as they are a meaningful improvement.
    • The list of names will come from the "recent changes" page of the Wiki,
    • First drawing will be:
      • Monday August 13th 2018
    • Last drawing will be:
      • Monday October 1st 2018
    • Entries made between Monday 00:01 UTC and Sunday 24:00 UTC count for the current week.
    • The drawing of the winners, deciding if an edit counts as "meaningful" and any other descisions in regards to this raffle will be made by a jury consitent of: @Evoque , @Elsa , @Bogul
    • We will probably have special prizes in the future as well, for exceptional effort and larger contributions. But that is still TBA and we want to see first how this turns out. :)
    • Any questions? Ask away!
    Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bogul ().

• I ran into the same issue on mobile (can't try PC right now). It only happens for me when using the visual editor. I was able to make edits by choosing "Edit source".

If you start on the visual editor and are getting the API error when trying to switch, you have to reload the page and go directly to Source Editor. Make sure to copy any text changes you've made so you can paste it back in.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not able to make ANY changes, including creating pages, via the visual editor, and always get that error when I try.
    Edit2: Can confirm, problem happens on both PC and mobile.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tilden ().

• I just tried going to a random page for the lolz, and it took me to a page that is marked for deletion ("Throwing Knife"). Who has Admin status and can remove it? It was marked for deletion all the way back in 2015. There are several other pages to be deleted as well.

Edit: Found the user list page and see that the user Dero has this permission!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tilden ().