Focus regen bug?

• Shadari schrieb:

if memory serves the focus is reset to 0 when you buy new premium on a char that does not have it. best solution is either renew premium before the old runs out or spend your focus points before renewing premium
      The focus gets reset to 0 when your premium lapses. Unlike LP, it seems that non-premium characters are not allowed to have focus at all.

So, the focus counter goes to 0 and then only starts refilling when you re-up your premium.
    • Piddle schrieb:

Shadari schrieb:

if memory serves the focus is reset to 0 when you buy new premium on a char that does not have it. best solution is either renew premium before the old runs out or spend your focus points before renewing premium
      The focus gets reset to 0 when your premium lapses. Unlike LP, it seems that non-premium characters are not allowed to have focus at all.
      So, the focus counter goes to 0 and then only starts refilling when you re-up your premium.
      Well i remember from long a time ago when it happened to me. I logged in and saw premium was off. I checked char and saw that the focus was still there. And while walking to the crafting station i renew premium. And then on the crafting station i couldn't select focus anymore because it suddenly displayed 0. At least that's how i remember it. But it was long ago, so maybe i'm wrong / or it changed since.