Never trust a Famiglia crafter

• Never trust a Famiglia crafter

Hi guys ! My game in name is Kharina ,probably a 2% of total player know me !
      Im Italian so my English will not be perfect ...

As I wrote in title never trust Famiglia especially their crafter

After lots of time I spent playing this game I finally manage to have the maths for a badon 8.3 but... when I give the maths to craft ( I did the same with other crafter and was all perfect boys !) he disappear !

I suggest u to blacklist Travqt

And I hope u like cheating like this and not earning with time the things !

My fault I know , probably, but I’m 25 year so old , I’m in army and I see lots of shit everyday in my work... but I thought that the world of Albion was better, but I’m wrong , the shit is here too...

Ppl will always cheat against other ppl that’s why we’ll destroy ourselves!

Cheers guys and have fun
    • Tomei93 schrieb:

After lots of time I spent playing this game I finally manage to have the maths for a badon 8.3 but... when I give the maths to craft ( I did the same with other crafter and was all perfect boys !) he disappear !

My fault I know , probably, but I’m 25 year so old , I’m in army and I see lots of shit everyday in my work... but I thought that the world of Albion was better, but I’m wrong , the shit is here too...

Cheers guys and have fun
      That sucks but its part of the game, trust noone. This is an okay tool for checking a person's guild history

albiondb.net/player/Travqt

If I saw that guild history zero chance id give him anything of mine.
    • LOOOL i spent some 6 months in a discord with this guy....

There is no point trying to blacklist him as he has more alts than you could keep up with. Probably due to his toxic yet completely viable play style.

If it makes you feel better i once saw him play singed top and have less than 50 creep score at the 20 minute mark. Dude is a toxic potato.
    • Neu

KolKhara schrieb:

Tomei93 schrieb:

Cheers guys and have fun
      That sucks but its part of the game, trust noone. This is an okay tool for checking a person's guild history
      albiondb.net/player/Travqt

If I saw that guild history zero chance id give him anything of mine.
      you would never want to trust anything worth a lot of silver (gold) to a prefect stranger THIS IS TRUE. But
      the quote above is NOT TRUE.
      Sandbox, is about relationships and trust. A lot of great and miraculous things can be accomplished by a mere handshake and honorable
      people. This has been proven many times over and over again
      My Loot, Your tears.
    • Neu

jakeimus schrieb:

LOOOL i spent some 6 months in a discord with this guy....

There is no point trying to blacklist him as he has more alts than you could keep up with. Probably due to his toxic yet completely viable play style.

If it makes you feel better i once saw him play singed top and have less than 50 creep score at the 20 minute mark. Dude is a toxic potato.
      Yeah I hear you on this. Travqt has the type of personality that he will implode within days and move to another game
      My Loot, Your tears.