Due to high fees in town the Traders and merchants guild is opening their guild island in Thetford with half fees to the public.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MonetBags wrote:

But this is why right there that taxes go up, because it cost to much every month for people "bidding" to drive people out. Want lower taxes with high returns? Then stop station PvP and get a Black Zone Home plot with your guild or shut down the high useless bids so it does not cost so much to keep stations going.
    I'm bidding on a specific persons lots because he said he loses money and is getting out of the business. He's a liar so I'm making him pay a little, plus I don't use any of his stations so I don't care what he puts the fee at :)
  • MonetBags wrote:

But this is why right there that taxes go up, because it cost to much every month for people "bidding" to drive people out. Want lower taxes with high returns? Then stop station PvP and get a Black Zone Home plot with your guild or shut down the high useless bids so it does not cost so much to keep stations going.

That seems like a bad idea. You don't get lower prices by leaving monopolies/cartels in business.

Would be better to organise a bidding cartel and start costing them a small fortune, and then let new blood enter the scene.
  • Fooky wrote:

MonetBags wrote:

I'm bidding on a specific persons lots because he said he loses money and is getting out of the business. He's a liar so I'm making him pay a little, plus I don't use any of his stations so I don't care what he puts the fee at :)
    For your information, by the time I posted I had 11 plots and I did put a sell sign on two of them for 2-3 weeks with NO buyers. I only successfully get rid of one before the time of your post in the forum.

Then, in the auction, I put the sale sign down because if the plot has a sale sign during the auction, it is equal to "Please bid me, I don't have the money". Only some short sight people will put all their plots on sale at once, especially, at the auction time.

After the auction, two owners approached me to ask me to put the sale sign down because they would like to buy my plots but they need time to collect the money. I am still waiting for them to take over my plots. However, I still have some plots left which I am still selling, just not in the auction time.

Before, you will accuse someone, please use your brain a little bit. If you have some thinking, you would ask yourself why anybody would lie something that is so obvious to check like owning plots?

You can just prove me wrong by putting money where your mouth is. Right now, I put sale signs on two of my remaining plots. You have money. Just go ahead and buy one of them and prove me wrong. Tell me after a month that it makes good profit. It is even the cheapest ones in Martlock right now. I will even lower another 1M for you.

So, it depends whether you dare to buy it or not or admit your mistake. But, for such a prideful and arrogance person as you are, I suspect that you will never admit it. I even deduce that everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions in the forum, you will attack them immediately. For once, have you ever admitted your mistake? Perhaps not, because that is the nature of you...