(NA / EU) Shattered Empire - Guild Recruiting! | Recruitment Video Added | New Players Welcome

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• (NA / EU) Shattered Empire - Guild Recruiting! | Recruitment Video Added | New Players Welcome

Welcome to Shattered Empire's Official Guild Thread

"New Guild, We are new to these lands but we plan on making an impact. Learn with us, enjoy the game at your own pace, and move towards our end goal of conquering all of MERICA (Mercia)"

My name is VexGamingTV the Right Hand to the Shattered Empire. We are new to the game but don't let that fool you. The guild leader and myself have played a large variety of MMORPG's in our lifetime. I'm the proud owner of Reckless Neighborhood Gaming (a prior e sports organization). I have a lot of experience in leading and I will do my best to be a great leader for this guild. Before we get into questions I'd like to give some information about this guild so you can decide whether this is the guild for you!

Info

- Long Term Goal is to conquer all of MERICA. I understand it's Mercia but in this guild its MERICA, The land of the brave. Now I know this isn't realistic right now and I know making these claims may make us a target but that's the fun of it. A successful guild has goals and this is our #1 Goal. We have thought it through and it is a long way from now but we have a game plan. If you join the guild you will learn of the game plan and partake in becoming the rulers of MERICA.

- 20% Tax Rate. We have done our research and the more successful clans have even higher tax rates. We do not expect higher tax rates early on in the game. We do however expect in the future when we are all geared and planning to attack all of MERICA, to raise taxes. Now the raise in the taxes at end game will be for the better of the guild of course. With the raised taxes when we are ready to conquer will allow us refund gear and mounts. In order to rule a continent we need to make sure everyone is geared and ready to defend or attack at any time. We haven't decided on what it is getting raised to yet but when the time comes we will make a decision as a guild.

- Skillers and PVPers are equally welcome. Having strong PVP players is obviously good if we plan on conquering. The skillers will be there to cut down costs on getting our guild re-geared. Skillers should feel proud knowing the weapons and armor they make will be making an impact on the battlefield.

- Just know that this guild is new and we are not the greatest and smartest warriors out there but we plan to be. We want to learn with you. We want to fight with you. We want to level and grow with you. Don't apply if you expect to be joining a well established clan because we are not there yet, but keep in mind, it may be easier to get in now then later. Depending on the success of this clan who know's how recruiting may go in the future.

- We do have a discord. Well Established with many voice and text channels for various games. The guild members will have access and membership in my discord. We will be a family and as a member of Shattered Empire you will have use of every voice channel and text channel in the Reckless Neighborhood Gaming Discord which is a member only discord.

Rules

- No Toxicity.

- No Scamming.

- Be Respectful.

- Be Helpful and Accepting.

- Be ready to kick some MERICA A**! :P

Application

Answer these few brief questions so we learn a little about you. We will respond with an invite to the Guild if we feel you fit what we are looking for!

IGN:

1. How long have you played Albion and what do you enjoy to do the most in game?

2. How dedicated do you feel you would be to the guild?

3. What time zone are you and about how many hours a week do you play?

4. Do you plan on partaking in Guild Territory Wars when we get to that point?

5. What do you think of our plan to conquer all of MERICA?

Thank You for taking the time to learn about our guild. I hope to see you all in game and hopefully in the guild. Happy Gaming!
      :P :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von VexGamingTV ()

• Updates
      • Tax Rate Reduced from 25% to 20% to make it easier for newcomers since we are accepting all people.
      • The MERICA Army is now 15 strong and Climbing (Will be updated as we grow) =)
      • Currently Bunkered down in Martlock and transferred our Guild Island to Caerleon.
      • Leaders are planning on moving to Caerleon deep behind enemy lines soon.
      • Starting Open World PVP Ganking in Red Zone.
      • Looking for More Active Members to start making bigger steps towards our end goal of conquering MERICA.
      • Official Recruitment Video Added (Shattered Empire Lore and Plans).
      • One leader has now moved to Caerleon and started solo PVP Ganking in MERICA!
      • Both Leaders now moved to Caerleon.
      • Guild Island in Caerleon is now being worked on with decent progress.
      • Upgraded Guild Island to Tier 5.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von VexGamingTV ()

• IGN: Jentri

1. I’ve been playing for about a week. I enjoy the combat and how important socialization is in the game.

2. Very dedicated, as the entire reason I enjoy MMO’s is the social aspect. I have no interest in playing solo for long periods of time.

3. I’m in US Central time and can put at least an hour or two in every day in the late afternoon unless an emergency arises. On weekends I can do up to 5 if I’m not working.

4. Absolutely.

5. I believe a guild with a backstory and motivation adds to the fun exponentially.
    • I have sent you a friend request In-Game. Your schedule works great because the time you will be playing will be around the time we will also be on. We being me and the other leader =)
      Also I will be messaging you on this site with the discord link. Welcome to the guild buddy!

DevonEleven schrieb:

IGN: Jentri

1. I’ve been playing for about a week. I enjoy the combat and how important socialization is in the game.

2. Very dedicated, as the entire reason I enjoy MMO’s is the social aspect. I have no interest in playing solo for long periods of time.

3. I’m in US Central time and can put at least an hour or two in every day in the late afternoon unless an emergency arises. On weekends I can do up to 5 if I’m not working.

4. Absolutely.

5. I believe a guild with a backstory and motivation adds to the fun exponentially.
    • IGN: fendarka

1. I`ve been playing since like alpha 2 got banned but that didnt stop from playing albion online

2. very active i like to craft doning social on discord on voice chat but not i dont gather i fight in pvp for silver i just purchase the resoures

3. I`m from the Netherlands EU west time i do play when 3 to 5 hours i play trough the the night normaly on when america is on sun set

4. it would be great for that point

5. tbh lets find out together i am curieus about the members and there leaders
    • Fendarka schrieb:

IGN: fendarka

1. I`ve been playing since like alpha 2 got banned but that didnt stop from playing albion online

2. very active i like to craft doning social on discord on voice chat but not i dont gather i fight in pvp for silver i just purchase the resoures

3. I`m from the Netherlands EU west time i do play when 3 to 5 hours i play trough the the night normaly on when america is on sun set

4. it would be great for that point

5. tbh lets find out together i am curieus about the members and there leaders
      Spoke with you In Game nice to have you aboard Welcome =)
    • IGN: Kaellen

1. How long have you played Albion and what do you enjoy to do the most in game?
      - Played for about 6 months in BETA and 3 months after launch. Just coming back after a long break.

- I try to help out as much as I can whenever I can. Nothing better than a chill group of folks to talk to while grinding.

- EST; I usually play for a couple hours in the evening Tues - Friday when I can. I am definitely more active on Saturday - Monday, usually putting in 5-7 hours each day.

- Absolutely; what would be better than grabbing your own piece of Albion

- For Merica! For the EMPIRE!!!
    • That's what I like to hear, someone who's on board with the MERICA Hype. Your in Bud! I like your hours, me and the other leader are also EST and we could use someone like you with the knowledge you've gained over the 6+ months of Gameplay. I will be messaging you with a link to the discord. =)

Kaellen schrieb:

IGN: Kaellen

- Played for about 6 months in BETA and 3 months after launch. Just coming back after a long break.

- I try to help out as much as I can whenever I can. Nothing better than a chill group of folks to talk to while grinding.

- EST; I usually play for a couple hours in the evening Tues - Friday when I can. I am definitely more active on Saturday - Monday, usually putting in 5-7 hours each day.

- Absolutely; what would be better than grabbing your own piece of Albion

- For Merica! For the EMPIRE!!!
    • 1. How long have you played Albion and what do you enjoy to do the most in game?
      I'm an MMO player who has played similar games for years. But have only played Albion for wake. I am most interested in collecting resources and pvp

2 How dedicated do you feel you would be to the guild?
      I am a team player that helps as much as I can

3 What time zone are you and about how many hours a week do you play?
      I´m in Sweden so +1 . Three hours a day

4 Do you plan on partaking in Guild Territory Wars When we get to that point?
      Yes, or help in any way

5 What do you think of our plan to conquer all of Merica?
      It's good to have a goal to fight for

ING Hansso

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Hansso ()

• Hansso I will be sending you a discord invite through a private message on this site. We are in need of people who like to gather. Also I would like to speak with you because we have other EU players who I don't get to play with as often because of the time zone. So I would like to talk to you about who they are since they will be on more often around your time then I would. I will also be adding you in game. Your more then welcome to join the discord with the link I will be providing and message me so I know your on. I will give you membership in the discord and invite you to the guild in game. Welcome to the Shattered Empire =)

Hansso schrieb:

I'm an MMO player who has played similar games for years. But have only played Albion for wake. I am most interested in collecting resources and pvp

2 How dedicated do you feel you would be to the guild?
      I am a team player that helps as much as I can

3 What time zone are you and about how many hours a week do you play?
      I´m in Sweden so +1 . Three hours a day

4 Do you plan on partaking in Guild Territory Wars When we get to that point?
      Yes, or help in any way

5 What do you think of our plan to conquer all of Merica?
      It's good to have a goal to fight for

ING Hansso