Soldier Armor

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Soldier Armor

Fury (Soldier Armor)
      • Increased CC Duration per stack: 10% -> 6%

This Nerf is too strong,pls @Retroman rethink this changes.You nerc CC duration almost in half.
      Make atleast 8%.
      Acording to youre incoming nerfs on new relics.

• Rotten Ground (Cultist Sandals)
        • Damage vs Players: 34.07 -> 28.79
        • The effect and dot is now removed when the character is out of the area
        • Electric Discharge (Judicator Helmet)
          • [b]Area Radius: 14m -> 11m -> 14m
          • Stun Duration: 2s -> 1.5s
          • Cast Time: 0s -> 0.6s
          • Hitdelay: 0.6s -> 0s
          [/b]
        • It would be fine.No need to nerf Soldier so Hard
      You will kill all other build's that people used since game launch.

And ill remind,how much soldier armor's people used in GvG or any other pvp activity ,before new relics was added?
      Twice less or even more. X/
      Youtube/Equart
    • I saw this this video.Nothing new for me.
      Since they added new relics on test server it was obvious that this combo will exist and rape.
      They buffed mace several patches before.And add imbalance boots + aoe instance stun.
      As for me as solo player,this equip is too expensive.So i did not bring attention how it would affect casual players(in near future,like this incoming nerf of soldiers armor).Its my bad.

So lets sum up.

3 dif of of type of CC is strong.But lets be honest take any other weapon and this build will rape too.

First we must see nerf of this relics(it is allready incoming in next patch)And how it affect gameplay on LIVE server.

And only than we make conclusions.Should we nerf something more or not.(Like soldier armor or even mace's E or roots,why not?)
      Ill repeat again,how much soldiers armor was used in GvG,Group or 2v2,1v1 fights before new imbalance relics was added to the game?
      Correct-this amount was balanced.

And now what we see,Totall nerf of relics and SOLDIER ARMOR.
      Dont misunderstood me,i dont mind of nerfing Soldier armor.It is strong core item for many builds.But NOT ALMOST IN HALF.(6%)

Make atleast (8%) or.(8.5%).Otherwise you will kill allot of good builds,that doesnt need this new relics.Make changes a bit softer.Dont need to NERF EVERYTHING.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• SirAchtung schrieb:

soldier armor must use only for incease damage output . if u want more CC use Guardian ( 0 damage but strong CC).
      Must?What?How?Why?
      Wtf i just read.
      Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.

And here in this thread - we are discussing allready working and "real" spells in the game.It is getting Nerf, couse it was making Imbalance New Relics much more Imbalance then they are.And i Understand that this Armor Should be Nerfed, BUT not in Half.
      According to the last changes of relics i vote and agitate people to reconsider views about such Nerf from 6% to 8% or 8.5%. Becouse It will kill not only New relics Combo build,but any other builds that was used since last betas and launch too.

And the most FUNNY is this-" if u want more CC use Guardian ( 0 damage but strong CC).

Guardian got 10% more CC(VERY STRONG CC)LOL , and people using it not couse of this little bonus.
      If you dont know what is thread about,or dont know even stats on items,or too lazy to even check-please dont bother people with such posts,they make me crazy.Ofc if you are not trolling ;)

Bro,No offence.
      Youtube/Equart
    • EaosAmur schrieb:

I agree soldiers armor was fine since release no complaints, now with new armor it is all of a sudden Broken. Rethink your new relics weapons and armor SBI before kicking everyone in the groin.
      It was never used because the Fury was always broken. It got fixed in one of the patches not too long ago, thats why its being used so much now....

Equartus schrieb:

Fury (Soldier Armor)
      • Increased CC Duration per stack: 10% -> 6%

This Nerf is too strong,pls @Retroman rethink this changes.You nerc CC duration almost in half.
      Make atleast 8%.
      Acording to youre incoming nerfs on new relics.

• Rotten Ground (Cultist Sandals)
        • Damage vs Players: 34.07 -> 28.79
        • The effect and dot is now removed when the character is out of the area
        • Electric Discharge (Judicator Helmet)

• [b]Area Radius: 14m -> 11m -> 14m
          • Stun Duration: 2s -> 1.5s
          • Cast Time: 0s -> 0.6s
          • Hitdelay: 0.6s -> 0s
          [/b]
      [*]It would be fine.No need to nerf Soldier so Hard
      You will kill all other build's that people used since game launch.

And ill remind,how much soldier armor's people used in GvG or any other pvp activity ,before new relics was added?
      Twice less or even more. X/
      They arent nerfing it solely cause of Judicator helmet....
    • Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

soldier armor must use only for incease damage output . if u want more CC use Guardian ( 0 damage but strong CC).
      Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.
      Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.

And here in this thread - we are discussing allready working and "real" spells in the game.It is getting Nerf, couse it was making Imbalance New Relics much more Imbalance then they are.And i Understand that this Armor Should be Nerfed, BUT not in Half.
      According to the last changes of relics i vote and agitate people to reconsider views about such Nerf from 6% to 8% or 8.5%. Becouse It will kill not only New relics Combo build,but any other builds that was used since last betas and launch too.

And the most FUNNY is this-" if u want more CC use Guardian ( 0 damage but strong CC).

Guardian got 10% more CC(VERY STRONG CC)LOL , and people using it not couse of this little bonus.
      If you dont know what is thread about,or dont know even stats on items,or too lazy to even check-please dont bother people with such posts,they make me crazy.Ofc if you are not trolling ;)

Bro,No offence.
      6% is not "half" of 10%.. It got nerfed by 40%, big fucking deal. a 60% CC duration boost is MORE than enough.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.

Bro,No offence.
      6% is not "half" of 10%.. It got nerfed by 40%, big fucking deal. a 60% CC duration boost is MORE than enough.
      Its only on paper,you will get 10 stacks.In real fight you would be lucky if you get so much and would be able to make any impact in fight if youre enemy is not stupid(before purge or just kite or avoid)SO yeah 40% nerf IS a Big Deal. And yes-answering to youre
      Confident message"a 60% CC duration boost is MORE than enough"-Yes its enough or close to make several combos,but you wount get such CC with incoming nerf.As i said higher.
      Read please my second post-
      "Dont misunderstood me,i dont mind of nerfing Soldier armor.It is strong core item for many builds.But NOT ALMOST IN HALF.(6%)"
      On the last one post i raged a bit,while was answering @SirAchtung -and said "half" .So let's not get hung up on minutiae.
      As i expexted he's IQ is equal to bread or cake.According to hes last message.

But it not the point @BRiCK
      You are saying "Fury was broken"
      And was fixed*.
      Do you wona know what was fixed?
      Ill give you an answer-Long long time ago they make less CD and than IT was bugged.When you could use unlimit Fury with Mount(Funny bug)But was good in OW.Before Devs add Rouming mobs.So literally it was allmost useless.And it was fixed very fast.

It was fucking same as before.(Atleast since launch).

And youre post-"They arent nerfing it solely cause of Judicator helmet...."It was the Cherry on the cake.So yes it was one of the main problems-LONG AOE,INSTANCE STUN.As other changes with knockbacks ,boots and spear etc.

Im just asking to understand my point of view.

Devs @Retroman Going to nerf each of this items,couse they are synergy with soldier perfectly couse of long disables-dmg.
      I dont mind.Do it-but not so hard,as i said before for 8%.

The reason is that it will kill most of unique and cool builds,that was using SINCE LAUNCH.And now they gona be useless couse of some Relics and "meta" which is building on same shit Relics too.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• SirAchtung schrieb:

u just another noob which dont understand difference beetween tank and dps role. everybody who cry in this topic it just stupid abusers which can win only with broken 2 tanks meta
      I know i would regret answering you,but ill try.
      1.I dont give a f* on meta at all.
      2.I dont give a f* on tanks build or DD build,im just creating and using.
      3.I dont give a f* on wining whith some sort of combination and setups-couse im totally FULL SOLO PLAYER.
      4.I dont give a f* why you think that youre "understanding of someting" is the main and the most important-correct.Advise-develop youre perception.(P.S you are playing mmorpg SANDBOX)
      Youtube/Equart
    • agonyclutch schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

u just another noob which dont understand difference beetween tank and dps role. everybody who cry in this topic it just stupid abusers which can win only with broken 2 tanks meta
      THE CHEST WAS NEVER BUFFED YOU DUMB FUCK BEEN THE SAME LOL they just dont want to nerf relic armor and make it for zvz like it was intended for in the first place
      Im trying to ignore him,but i cant :evil:
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.

Bro,No offence.

And was fixed*.
      Ill give you an answer-Long long time ago they make less CD and than IT was bugged.When you could use unlimit Fury with Mount(Funny bug)But was good in OW.Before Devs add Rouming mobs.So literally it was allmost useless.And it was fixed very fast.
      This is where your completely wrong...

Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.

You're trying to argue with someone whos been around for 3 years and seen all the changes. 30% CC duration bonus at half stacks is nearly 1/3rd longer CC duration. Your argument of "Ill never get max stacks" is ridiculous. Why would you even run the armor with that mindset? Lets not forget that you're STILL getting the 10% damage per stack while wearing fucking plate armor. That alone is enough to counterbalance it.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.And here in this thread - we are discussing allready working and "real" spells in the game.It is getting Nerf, couse it was making Imbalance New Relics much more Imbalance then they are.And i Understand that this Armor Should be Nerfed, BUT not in Half.

Bro,No offence.
      And was fixed*.
      This is where your completely wrong...
      Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.

You're trying to argue with someone whos been around for 3 years and seen all the changes. 30% CC duration bonus at half stacks is nearly 1/3rd longer CC duration. Your argument of "Ill never get max stacks" is ridiculous. Why would you even run the armor with that mindset? Lets not forget that you're STILL getting the 10% damage per stack while wearing fucking plate armor. That alone is enough to counterbalance it.

1.Answering youre message-
      "You're trying to argue with someone whos been around for 3 years and seen all the changes"

Youre argument that im trying to argue with someone who is playing this game around 3 years is ridiculous.
      Its the same if i say to you that i got bigger balls and cock so dont bother me kid-get a f* off,you have no right to argue with me.
      (for example)
      Why?Ill tell you.
      In fact, we are discussing changes and skill mechanics since game launch .Me ,same as allot of players playing since last beta,or Live-Start.We DONT CARE what was going on 3-2 years ago.It is simply doesnt matter,you know that right?
      So please dont do that.

2.Next answer on youre message-
      "It was never used because the Fury was always broken. It got fixed in one of the patches not too long ago, thats why its being used so much now...."-On sunday,youre first post in this thread.

You answered youreself on youre last message.."Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.".
      Why?How?95% of time it was working same since launch till now with minor changes and bug fixes!!!
      Im using it since last year's August.(It is f* the same skill as before,with same mechanic)

And goo next-
      3.0"Your argument of "Ill never get max stacks" is ridiculous." And 3.1"Why would you even run the armor with that mindset?"

3.0-Lets make healthy conversation,dont act like a kid.DONT MANGLE my words.
      And now please,lets read my post again together.
      "Its only on paper,you will get 10 stacks.In real fight you would be lucky if you get so much and would be able to make any impact in fight if youre enemy is not stupid(before purge or just kite or avoid)SO yeah 40% nerf IS a Big Deal. And yes-answering to youre
      Confident message"a 60% CC duration boost is MORE than enough"-Yes its enough or close to make several combos,but you wount get such CC with incoming nerf.As i said higher." .

I did not say that you will never get max stacks,i say it would be hard(lucky,to get low enemy). Lets talk about skill and game situations.
      3.1-Most of the Fights,when people see fury(If they got some game expirience)-they will run,use inviz,dodge with rolls to make more distance,purge,disable enemy and run away,use all reflects,use immune,etc.So later they can just kill a soldier armor Player with less risk of being killed.SO thats why you should use youre combos,or spells a bit earlier without Fury's 10/10 buff.Otherwise you will loose tones of damage and bonus CC.So sometimes its better to sacrifice,and dont be greedy.

Ofcourse they are some game situations,when you got 3 DOT debuffs + enemy is using poison pot on you.SO after it you can use Soldier and instantly get 10 stacks.But it doesnt work always.
      + There are tones of tactics vs any other Gear combos,and they are all individual.

And this im telling you,so you can understand that i know mechanic's,tactics and how to act in any game situations.So if you got lack of skill or just need an advise-PM me ,ill give you some manual.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets return to the main thread.As i was sayng before-I dont mind of nerfing but not Almost in half-make it 8%.
      And @BRiCK dont try to manipulate @Retroman
      Incoming changes will kill other builds that dont require new Relics,and does not used in meta or even popular.Its a fact.
      There are so much imbalance armor combos,that should be nerfed.And if Retro will ask me - ill tell him.
      But not such cruel nerf of soldier's armor.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.And here in this thread - we are discussing allready working and "real" spells in the game.It is getting Nerf, couse it was making Imbalance New Relics much more Imbalance then they are.And i Understand that this Armor Should be Nerfed, BUT not in Half.According to the last changes of relics i vote and agitate people to reconsider views about such Nerf from 6% to 8% or 8.5%. Becouse It will kill not only New relics Combo build,but any other builds that was used since last betas and launch too.

Bro,No offence.
      But it not the point @BRiCKYou are saying "Fury was broken"
      And was fixed*.
      This is where your completely wrong...Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.

1.Answering youre message-
      "You're trying to argue with someone whos been around for 3 years and seen all the changes"

Youre argument that im trying to argue with someone who is playing this game around 3 years is ridiculous.
      Its the same if i say to you that i got bigger balls and cock so dont bother me kid-get a f* off,you have no right to argue with me.
      (for example)
      Why?Ill tell you.
      In fact, we are discussing changes and skill mechanics since game launch .Me ,same as allot of players playing since last beta,or Live-Start.We DONT CARE what was going on 3-2 years ago.It is simply doesnt matter,you know that right?
      So please dont do that.

"It was never used because the Fury was always broken. It got fixed in one of the patches not too long ago, thats why its being used so much now...."-On sunday,youre first post in this thread.

You answered youreself on youre last message.."Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.".
      Why?How?95% of time it was working same since launch till now with minor changes and bug fixes!!!
      Im using it since last year's August.(It is f* the same skill as before,with same mechanic)

And goo next-
      3.0"Your argument of "Ill never get max stacks" is ridiculous." And 3.1"Why would you even run the armor with that mindset?"

"Its only on paper,you will get 10 stacks.In real fight you would be lucky if you get so much and would be able to make any impact in fight if youre enemy is not stupid(before purge or just kite or avoid)SO yeah 40% nerf IS a Big Deal. And yes-answering to youre
      Confident message"a 60% CC duration boost is MORE than enough"-Yes its enough or close to make several combos,but you wount get such CC with incoming nerf.As i said higher." .

I did not say that you will never get max stacks,i say it would be hard(lucky,to get low enemy). Lets talk about skill and game situations.
      3.1-Most of the Fights,when people see fury(If they got some game expirience)-they will run,use inviz,dodge with rolls to make more distance,purge,disable enemy and run away,use all reflects,use immune,etc.So later they can just kill a soldier armor Player with less risk of being killed.SO thats why you should use youre combos,or spells a bit earlier without Fury's 10/10 buff.Otherwise you will loose tones of damage and bonus CC.So sometimes its better to sacrifice,and dont be greedy.

Ofcourse they are some game situations,when you got 3 DOT debuffs + enemy is using poison pot on you.SO after it you can use Soldier and instantly get 10 stacks.But it doesnt work always.
      + There are tones of tactics vs any other Gear combos,and they are all individual.

And this im telling you,so you can understand that i know mechanic's,tactics and how to act in any game situations.So if you got lack of skill or just need an advise-PM me ,ill give you some manual.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets return to the main thread.As i was sayng before-I dont mind of nerfing but not Almost in half-make it 8%.
      Incoming changes will kill other builds that dont require new Relics,and does not used in meta or even popular.Its a fact.
      There are so much imbalance armor combos,that should be nerfed.And if Retro will ask me - ill tell him.
      Didnt even bother reading past your "answer" about the fury not stacking 10 times...

In no way did I "answer my own question" there. I explained why Soldier armor wasnt used. It was because it didnt stack completely meaning you only got 50% damage/cc buff. If you still got the 100% damage buff and only 50% cc people would have STILL used it. Me being one of them.

Its going down to 100% damage and 60% CC... grow the fuck up. This is plenty enough.

Dont waste my time responding with some ridiculous wall of unreadable text.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Equartus schrieb:

SirAchtung schrieb:

Must?What?How?Why?Wtf i just read.Why you deside it "must use only for damage".Bro we allready got this skill -called "Fury" if you dont know how does it work now and alooong time before,ill tell you-More dmg,More CC if you get hit.If you dont like how does it work pls go here Feedback and Suggestions and type youre ideas, how you wona see this armor in the game.And here in this thread - we are discussing allready working and "real" spells in the game.It is getting Nerf, couse it was making Imbalance New Relics much more Imbalance then they are.And i Understand that this Armor Should be Nerfed, BUT not in Half.According to the last changes of relics i vote and agitate people to reconsider views about such Nerf from 6% to 8% or 8.5%. Becouse It will kill not only New relics Combo build,but any other builds that was used since last betas and launch too.

Bro,No offence.
      But it not the point @BRiCKYou are saying "Fury was broken"And was fixed*.
      This is where your completely wrong...Fury was broken and would only stack 5 times instead of 10. Thats why it was never used. They fixed the stacking issue shortly after release and it started being used.
      1.Answering youre message-"You're trying to argue with someone whos been around for 3 years and seen all the changes"

(for example)
      Why?Ill tell you.
      So please dont do that.

And goo next-

Didnt even bother reading past your "answer" about the fury not stacking 10 times...
      In no way did I "answer my own question" there. I explained why Soldier armor wasnt used. It was because it didnt stack completely meaning you only got 50% damage/cc buff. If you still got the 100% damage buff and only 50% cc people would have STILL used it. Me being one of them.

Its going down to 100% damage and 60% CC... grow the fuck up. This is plenty enough.

Dont waste my time responding with some ridiculous wall of unreadable text.
      Oh my dear lord...
      Youtube/Equart