Crash on start from launcher.

• Crash on start from launcher.

Game crashes on start up screen after pressing play on the launcher.

"This game crashed.
    The crash report folder named *2018-05-22_133242* next to game executable.
    It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!"

CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

If anyone can help me please I just want to play the game, I bought it at launch and my pc broke finally got it fixed to be plagued with this bug.
  • HotDayumitsPork wrote:

Game crashes on start up screen after pressing play on the launcher.

"This game crashed.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

If anyone can help me please I just want to play the game, I bought it at launch and my pc broke finally got it fixed to be plagued with this bug.
    Have a look at the guidelines in Crash Report Thread and report it accordingly please. (basically need the crash files mentioned in error message you get + launcher log, output log, OS or ideally DxDiag would be helpful as well, everything explained in more details in the thread.)
  • Game crashes on start up screen after pressing play on the launcher. Happens every time I launch the game.

"This game crashed.

It happened at 4:35pm est so 9:35pm UTC

Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I believe that is everything you need, if I missed anything let me know. Thank you for all the help!
    Files
    • DxDiag.txt

(112.95 kB, downloaded 210 times, last: )
    • output_log.txt

(25.26 kB, downloaded 170 times, last: )
    • crash.dmp

(163.29 kB, downloaded 605 times, last: )
    • error.log

(63.36 kB, downloaded 174 times, last: )
    • launcher.log

(9.35 kB, downloaded 150 times, last: )
  • HotDayumitsPork wrote:

Game crashes on start up screen after pressing play on the launcher. Happens every time I launch the game.

"This game crashed.

I believe that is everything you need, if I missed anything let me know. Thank you for all the help!
    Looks like there's an issue with drivers, could you update your OS and gpu driver? I'd also recommend disabling intro video in launcher settings.
  • Dagother wrote:

HotDayumitsPork wrote:

Game crashes on start up screen after pressing play on the launcher. Happens every time I launch the game.

"This game crashed.

Looks like there's an issue with drivers, could you update your OS and gpu driver? I'd also recommend disabling intro video in launcher settings.
    You are a life saver. Thank you so much you rock!!
  • HotDayumitsPork wrote:

Dagother wrote:

HotDayumitsPork wrote:

"This game crashed.

You are a life saver. Thank you so much you rock!!
    Ah cool! Glad I could help, but what exactly "fixed" your issue?
  • Hi folks.
    Ive just purchased the game and got the same problem. There is an “access violation” logged to do with the directX dll. dld3d.dll i believe.
    As soon as I try to launch the game using the play button i get the crash error amd the game quits.
    The problem instantly went away when I disabled the intro movie, and the game will then start and run normally, so if your having problems at launch i would definitely recomend you try disabling that first. Having said that its only a workaround, this issue needs addressing asap.
    I have a high spec pc, running windows 10. I7 4.5ghz, 32gb ram gtx 1080. All drivers up to date etc etc.

Thanks.