How to change email adress

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Elsa thanks for your answer...

I had open a ticket on the Albion Website and send a mail to the support, actually i've received this answer on the albion website :

Support 8/15/18, 11:08 AM
      Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, we do not offer email changes.

We can only urge you to get in touch with Gmail to recover access to your email account, or arrange for them to transfer the emails to your new email address.

I'm sorry we could not be of more help in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Charline | Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com

Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.
      I find this answer shameful when you are a loyal customer, who paid for this game ... And that in 2018 it is not possible to change an email address!

In addition, I sent to the support a copy of my identity card that carries the same information as my email address and a copy of paypal transactions ...
      On the website it is mentioned that in extreme cases if the user proves his identity the support can do Something !!

What if I can't remember or access the email address I used to register?

We cannot discuss accounts, or make any alterations to an account, without the express, explicit permission of the account owner.
      This means that, if you've forgotten your account details and cannot contact us directly from your original account email address (or in very extreme cases, prove to us in other ways that you are the account owner), we cannot remind you of any account details or make any changes, and if you can't remember your account email address at all, there is very little we can do to help you and your account may be lost.

I hope that with all these elements it will be possible to do something for me!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von zetox ()

• Hmmm I also have to agree in the modern day and age of online game accounts...you should always have the option to change the account email (provided you follow what ever specification Sandbox Interactive had in place for verification of the account owner/compromised email address owner.) just sayin...almost every current mmo or online gaming community site at least gives you an option to set a backup email...but hey... @Elsa would know the rules and customer service procedures better than anyone I know so I would just “ping” her and ask if they can put that option in as a suggestion for a future update (sorry for the ping Elsa). Just wanted to say my thoughts too lol!! ^^
    • My guess as to why there are strict no email change rules is to make it more difficult to sell accounts. I worry about that though since a legitimate account holder could invest a lot of money and time into their account and if something happens to their email account they risk losing the entire account because of it.

I am lucky in that the email address I used is a very stable one that I've had for years but others may be less fortunate if they made the account and didn't realize the strict rules.