Retroman: you forgot something

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Retroman: you forgot something

@Retroman

In reply to your post

You've made some good and deserved nerfs, however you have completely overlooked Soldier Armor and the quite frankly ridiculous impact it has on damage and CC duration. I sincerely hope you're still deciding on how to tweak this item without killing it off (it should still be viable!), otherwise I don't see any way to avoid forcing teams into a double-tank meta. With the current weapons its simply too strong to not pick for your team.

TL;DR

Don't make me level soldier armor ^^
    • Did someone say soldier armor?

Has to be a bad and unusable skill because of purges and stacking is pretty much impossible because people will just don't hit you...

Frank knows what I'm talking about
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Syndic schrieb:

@Retroman

In reply to your post

You've made some good and deserved nerfs, however you have completely overlooked Soldier Armor and the quite frankly ridiculous impact it has on damage and CC duration. I sincerely hope you're still deciding on how to tweak this item without killing it off (it should still be viable!), otherwise I don't see any way to avoid forcing teams into a double-tank meta. With the current weapons its simply too strong to not pick for your team.

TL;DR

Don't make me level soldier armor ^^
      Ah, this item is actually on the list to be looked at. I will probably reduce the extra CC duration gained per stack. Because the base CC duration on this armor is already pretty high. Making fully stacked Soldier Armor CCs last forever. +the build can deal pretty good damage too.
    • Dont think that cc duration is the core issue, tanks cc should matter, I'd rather have the damage side be nerfed back to the point where I yelled at you to stop buffing the skill.
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • So dont stack soldier armor.It last for 10 sec you can purge it,avoid etc.WTF is wrong with you guys?
      @Retroman Dont nerf Soldier's
      The main problem was with new Artifacts-NOT with old armor chests.
      Before Artifacts was added how much tank's you saw with soldier armor?Twice or even much and much less.
      Just make CC GAP Duration for Artifact items,so they cant CC you and make so much impact if you deside to make them so strong...

Or Make immune for such AOE artifact stun for 1-2 Sec.So people cant use chain stuns.
      You can make such improvment for every simular AOE disable so people couldnt abuse chain disables.
      Please dont nerf CC on Soldiers-it will kill other normal builds!!!
      + lost of teams runs cleanse and purges.
      I beg you,rethink about this changes.Just Nerf thoose artifacts(And Giga pots)-NOT SOLDIER!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• im hardly against 11m curse Q, because i have seen it with 11m... ofc it will be better, it will be viable for gvgs, but it will become so painful in open world PvP, that it will need to be tuned down.
      11m instant dmg over time is just horrible for open world.

Id rather see other changes to curse vile curse mechanics or Q attributes than just making it 11m.
    • Make curse great again!

Vile Curse:
      Damage: 75 -> 100 (25% damage buff)
      Range: 8m -> 11m
      Standtime: 0.7 -> 0 (we need some buff to mobility)
      Duration: 6s -> 8s

Rework desecrate, cursed beam and cursed sickle!

Bring back old grudge, self cast only!

Shorten timer for Death Curse from cast to activation!

Add + movement speed to lifecurse enfeeble blades so people can't just easily walk away from it!

Fix cursed skull LOS issues and add utility or damage!

+ Damage on demonic staff field of death!

+ Damage on damnation staff cataclysm!

@Retroman
      [url='https://tinyurl.com/y7d4nfx5']AO Quick Reference Guide[/url]

Referral Key: https://albiononline.com/?ref=R563G747A9

Trial Keys: PM at [EB]Grimhawke#9254 on https://discord.gg/dcH32z
    • Rosalia schrieb:

im hardly against 11m curse Q, because i have seen it with 11m... ofc it will be better, it will be viable for gvgs, but it will become so painful in open world PvP, that it will need to be tuned down.

Id rather see other changes to curse vile curse mechanics or Q attributes than just making it 11m.
      Bow Poison arrow, 11 m, instant cast.
      Xbow Explosive bolt, ~350 dmg(!) 11 m, instant cast.

They are op? Not, but at least playable now.
      But I do agree, that cursed (as a support/debuffer) must have much, much more different debuffs.
      List of ideas :
      - Healing/armor reduction on Vile curse
      - armor pierce on grudge
      - slow down attack and cast and move speed on Cursed beam and make it 3m aoe around target
    • Poison arrow is known to be one of the best open world skills, but I really like the stand time removal, it did wonders to arcane and nature, and a +1m on range just too see if it's enough to not end up with curse players kiting everything in ow.

Isadly it won't do anything for gvg or hellgates, so I'd rather see something like a debuff when on max stacks or whenever a 5th stack would be applied to deal a small! Amount of extra damage or slow
    • Rosalia schrieb:

im hardly against 11m curse Q, because i have seen it with 11m... ofc it will be better, it will be viable for gvgs, but it will become so painful in open world PvP, that it will need to be tuned down.

May i know where did you see painful curse in open world? ZVZ Q become painful? Gank with curse?
      Curse are losing everywhere, Dps, without burst dps, easy to run away from aoe, range, cooldowns, aoe area(exept damnation) cast times. Cant combine with schoolar robe.
    • Back in the betas curse q range was as long as any casts, and until it was changed curse was used by 15 out of the top 20 open world ganking people. Having Max range and a strong dot effect without cast time enables you to win by just maxing out mobility onthe other slots available.
      That's why I am biased against a flat 11m change even tho it sounds so simple, because it just wasn't fun trying to fight someone that wins by running even worse than a great nature or a bow.

Maybe I am wrong and 11m are perfectly fine, since a lot of armor skills and movement a d even mount mechanics have changed, but buffing range by 50% in a single patch sounds a bit over the top with that background knowledge.
    • Previosly betas curse have much bigger armor pierce, Q dps, 3 vile curse max stacks, 4 atm.
      Curse are playable in open world 1vs1 with right build, only if some ganker attack first. Curse can win some classes and lose against some classes. Curse dont have movement skills. Did you have seen any curse gankers atm?

Imagine, what happens if 50% ppl in zvz fights start to use great frost staff? How fast frost gonna be nerfed? After next patch i quess.

I have that feeling, devs are nerfing most popular weapons coz too much are using them, not because they are good or bad. And how much ppl are playing with weapons which they like and how much players play with weapons because -"must have"?

Its ok if weapon balance up to 5% buff or nerf, but here i see up to 30% buff or nerf.

Sorry about my english.