Negative reviews on Steam

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Perfect game,so much potential.And really fun to play,but when i see this retarded reviews and lie from steam users,crying babys and just stupid people-feels bad=(

As lots of people told you-game is not ready to go in steam.Couse most of casual players need more content.Beside that,community mostly are toxic people.
      So now you are in war zone Albion devs.You must shock and stun people,work harder and evolve twice faster.
      Couse all youtube game chanels ,any other news and game curator's will watch youre proggression.

For us-who play the game since start with no delay till now.We know-you are making something new and cool,you really trying to make this game better.
      Just wona wish you more patience,in such difficult period.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Steam has banned companies lately that try to inflate their games popularity on this similar practice.
      So the valid reviews are only made from people that purchased the game via Steam store(That was steams solution), once a person acquire the game in a different way it shows on their review and try to inflate the moral for Albion doing it so could cause SBI to be banned from Steam.

Albion is a different game that has its players target set from start ,whoever wants to play Albion are already playing.
      Lets hope more people join and find out about Albion and the content keep evolving
      I haven't play Albion since October last year I'm only following progress here on forums and media, I have no time atm to play.
      have fun guys .

'Spin to win'
    • I gave this game a good chance, played it for about 6 weeks got up to t6 in gear and gathering and realized the game is empty of content.
      You have 4 or 5 different kinda of pve mobs you can kill that all drop the same crap loot.
      You have 2 or 3 large guilds that own the whole map with no chance of anyone else progressing.
      I'm sorry but until this game has a ton more content added to it and a complete rework of the pvp system its not going to last...
      Also you can't have an mmo with everyone playing on the same server, you need a lot more servers. The lag spikes in this game make it unplayable.
    • Kinrad schrieb:

I gave this game a good chance, played it for about 6 weeks got up to t6 in gear and gathering and realized the game is empty of content.
      You have 4 or 5 different kinda of pve mobs you can kill that all drop the same crap loot.
      You have 2 or 3 large guilds that own the whole map with no chance of anyone else progressing.
      I'm sorry but until this game has a ton more content added to it and a complete rework of the pvp system its not going to last...
      Also you can't have an mmo with everyone playing on the same server, you need a lot more servers. The lag spikes in this game make it unplayable.

go play wow, plenty of PvE content for you, because thats what you are looking for
    • Kinrad schrieb:

I gave this game a good chance, played it for about 6 weeks got up to t6 in gear and gathering and realized the game is empty of content.
      Half of youre words are bullshit.
      Third part is non sence.
      And the rest is partially-truth.
      No offence,but rework pvp system?Are you out of youre mind?
      Youtube/Equart
    • To the posters above is your answer to anyone that points out how empty this game is, is to tell them to play wow?

I don’t play Albion anymore but I hope before it’s cancelled due to its small player base they will add more stuff to do and fix the pvp system so it’s not so toxic.

I’m waiting for crowfall and pantheon to come out, those games look promising.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

game isnt empty, plenty of content to keep you occupied 24/7
      You are just in wrong genre
      This. A lot of people comming from themepark mmos have an expectation of the content a games should supply.
      Its not the mindless ore mining or the boring repetitive PVE that keeps people playing EVE ...
      Its not the massive lack of quests or progress that keeps people playing Rust...

Its rather strange Albion went into the direction to supply new Dungeons and rather themepark content like Expeditions AT ALL, because that triggered the impression of themepark-oriented players to ask for more and left the sandbox lovers in awe whats going on ...
    • I have not made any kind of assessment about it in steam on albion although if I did recommend players not spend their money in a game which is made for guilds of 300 people and monopolized by alliances of thousands of players.

already and recently suggested that and time ago that they have in mind that the game is not competitive at the level of guilds and alliances and that it massifies and monopolizes the game at unreachable levels for the majority of players that on the other hand not all want to be part of an excited group massified by common interest.

Remove alliance system Sandbox, Please.
    • Kinrad schrieb:

I guess you haven't at all been following what is happening in PvP lately. The previous Season-1 winner (Money Guild) who had control over the entire Mercia continent has been getting attacked heavily and is loosing territories to other alliances. To say that the game world doesn't change, or isn't changing from month to month is a complete fallacy.
    • UnholyKiller schrieb:

Kinrad schrieb:

I guess you haven't at all been following what is happening in PvP lately. The previous Season-1 winner (Money Guild) who had control over the entire Mercia continent has been getting attacked heavily and is loosing territories to other alliances. To say that the game world doesn't change, or isn't changing from month to month is a complete fallacy.
      a complete fallacy is 5vs5 beetween alliances of 3000 players enjoy!

Delete alliance system and add more maps.
    • Kinrad schrieb:

To the posters above is your answer to anyone that points out how empty this game is, is to tell them to play wow?

I don’t play Albion anymore but I hope before it’s cancelled due to its small player base they will add more stuff to do and fix the pvp system so it’s not so toxic.

Empty? lol.. This isn't a game for most so I don't expect you to enjoy it. Game probably lacks content yes but there's more than enough to do to keep one busy for a long time. Been in AO since the early alpha stages and I've still yet to get completely bored of it...

PvP is one of the most fun I've seen in MMOs.. You think it's toxic? Try playing BDO/GW2 and later tell me how that went well for ya...

lol
    • Immel schrieb:

Kinrad schrieb:

To the posters above is your answer to anyone that points out how empty this game is, is to tell them to play wow?

Empty? lol.. This isn't a game for most so I don't expect you to enjoy it. Game probably lacks content yes but there's more than enough to do to keep one busy for a long time. Been in AO since the early alpha stages and I've still yet to get completely bored of it...
      PvP is one of the most fun I've seen in MMOs.. You think it's toxic? Try playing BDO/GW2 and later tell me how that went well for ya...

lol
      I played GW2 for a long time that game is awesome, so not sure what your talking about.