Albion Online (Steam) :D

• Albion Online (Steam) :D

I was wondering if we are allowed to purchase Albion Online on Steam again just to idle while we play on the off Steam client just to boost the Steam player count on the stats page? I know this might sound kinda crazy but it might get more people to join in and we can get places like Lymhurst more populated? Just was curious. What do you guys think? (money isn't the issue for buying the 2nd copy, being that it's on sale ((plus it supports Sandbox)), do you think it's okay to buy it again on Steam to idle). ((yes I know we can't connect both accounts but I am HUGE on tracking hours so don't hate on me too much please :P))

(On another note, I'd rather buy it on Steam while it's on sale now so I can have it added to my library just in case it ever went up in price)

^^
  • I'm pretty sure you can have multiple accounts logged in at the same time.

You can be banned however if you use them to help each other... no scouting, no trading, no cooperation of any kind in the OW.

Read the TOS to be 100% sure but I think it's in there.
  • MickeyDankMouse wrote:

I was wondering if we are allowed to purchase Albion Online on Steam again just to idle while we play on the off Steam client just to boost the Steam player count on the stats page? I know this might sound kinda crazy but it might get more people to join in and we can get places like Lymhurst more populated? Just was curious. What do you guys think? (money isn't the issue for buying the 2nd copy, being that it's on sale ((plus it supports Sandbox)), do you think it's okay to buy it again on Steam to idle). ((yes I know we can't connect both accounts but I am HUGE on tracking hours so don't hate on me too much please :P))

(On another note, I'd rather buy it on Steam while it's on sale now so I can have it added to my library just in case it ever went up in price)

^^
    Next step: you can hire people who will play with you for money.