How i Activate Albion on My Steam Library ?

• craneology schrieb:

You don't. Your current account is not compatible with Steam due to the way Steam handles transactions.

If you really must have it on your Steam list, then you need to purchase a new account on Steam, which will then be bound to Steam and their Steam Wallet transaction policy.
      You can manually add the non-Steam version of the game to your Steam library If you do that, there are no account restrictions and it does not cost anything.

Here is how: support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2219-YDJV-5557

As you don't get the steam achievements this way, for those who care a lot about them we duplicated them in the normal game client as part of the new achievement system.
    • craneology schrieb:

You don't. Your current account is not compatible with Steam due to the way Steam handles transactions.

If you really must have it on your Steam list, then you need to purchase a new account on Steam, which will then be bound to Steam and their Steam Wallet transaction policy.
      Which is complete bullshit,

Played so many mmorpg's and posted in it in another thread, at least 7 games I've played myself have been successful in allowing you to link your account when they have launched on Steam after being NOT on Steam. Yet been able to pay for monthly subscription etc OUTSIDE of steam, so it's just bullshit, lazy greedy bullshit. ESPECIALLY considering you'll still have to pay for the game a 2nd time, and THAT should make you count as a Steam player, where they could be using a slight "goodwill" to let you simply link your account. I don't see why they have to basically punish Backers/old players by forcing them to restart the game from the beginning to do this. I am aware of the "steam tax" for subscriptions they talking about, even though. Why not let old players count as New players but because they have backed/supported the game just let them keep their account, no loss for them really. It's only a loss if they think "imprisonment" or greedy, If they were thinking more openly about it then they'd realize that Paying for the game a 2nd should be enough to migrate their account there.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ungwe_Lianti ()