NoQuarter Recruiting - New Player Friendly, Open World PvP/PvE,Crafting/Gathering,Hell Gates, Faction Warfare

• NoQuarter Recruiting - New Player Friendly, Open World PvP/PvE,Crafting/Gathering,Hell Gates, Faction Warfare

NoQuarter is a guild focused on open world, small scale pvp in the Royal Continent.

“In war, a victor gives no quarter (or takes no prisoners) when the victor shows no clemency or mercy and refuses to spare the life of a vanquished opponent in return for their surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender).” Wikipedia

We Are:
      • Casual - Real Life comes first, we are all here to have a good time.
      • Mature - Leadership is 30+
      • New player friendly
      • NA Timezone focused

Led by Beta players our guild focuses on:
      • Open World PvP
      • Gathering / Crafting
      • PVE Fame farming
      • Hellgates - Both 2v2 and 5v5
      • Territory Raids and Siphoning Mage killing

We are preparing for the Merlyn update which will bring new content for players operating on the Royal Continent including faction warfare. As more information is released we will update this post with more details about our plans in Faction Warfare.

Furthermore, we are exploring our options for GvG and controlling territories in the Royal Continent with the new item power cap that is being introduced in Season 3. Guild leadership will not be part of the GvG team so there will be opportunities for members to participate in this content.

If you are interested in joining please contact our dedicated recruiter: on discord (@princeofdong#0978), on the forums (PrinceofDong) or in game (Princeofdong).

**Join our discord and wait in the 'recruitment' channel for even quicker processing: discord.gg/vF2PW72
      GreatScott
      <NoQuarter>

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von GreatScott () aus folgendem Grund: Added Discord Link Added direct contact information for our dedicated recruiter

• Hello i'd like to apply for your thing for general thinging shenanigans

1. In Game Name - Moralis
      2. Age - 25
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 30M
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yeah
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. Mostly everything expect for island management/farming
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. PvP
      7. Interest in leadership position? No
      1. In Game Name: PrinceOfDong
      2. Age: 20
      3. Approximate Total Fame: 170,000
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game.: Dungeons / PVP / gathering / crafting.... pretty much everything haha
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in.: PVP and also crafting. I'm just now getting back into the game from a long break and will need to do some catching up. I'm willing to learn and excited to get back in the game.
      7. Interest in leadership position? No not really. Like I said i'm getting back into the game so it probably wouldn't be the best. If I stay for a while, which i am sure I will, then I might would be open to it.
      1. In Game Name: Zandon
      2. Age: 30
      3. Approximate Total Fame: 1.2m
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? Yes/Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. I love all aspects. I'll play solo or in a group, enjoy gathering/crafting/pve/pvp.
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. I know the game pretty well. Played at release until life got too busy, now I'm back for at least the summer.
      7. Interest in leadership position? Not now, maybe in the future.
      1. In Game Name: Dukesne
      3. Approximate Total Fame: 20k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord?: Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game.: PvE, crafting
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in.: Farming/Cooking
      7. Interest in leadership position?: Nah, I'm pretty new, so leadership is really out of the question ya know?
    • Dukesne schrieb:

1. In Game Name: Dukesne
      3. Approximate Total Fame: 20k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord?: Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game.: PvE, crafting
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in.: Farming/Cooking
      7. Interest in leadership position?: Nah, I'm pretty new, so leadership is really out of the question ya know?

Thank you Dukesne, someone will be in touch with you shortly.
    • FortyPercentTitanium schrieb:

1. In Game Name: Zandon
      2. Age: 30
      3. Approximate Total Fame: 1.2m
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? Yes/Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. I love all aspects. I'll play solo or in a group, enjoy gathering/crafting/pve/pvp.
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. I know the game pretty well. Played at release until life got too busy, now I'm back for at least the summer.
      7. Interest in leadership position? Not now, maybe in the future.

Thank you for your response Zandon. We are busy with real life at the moment but we will try to contact you in game in a few hours.
      1. In Game Name - Suggz
      2. Age - 35
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 1.5 mil
      5. Activities you enjoy in game - PvP / PvE Fame Farming / Farming
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in - GvG for sure / High level Crafting and farming / PvE Fame Farming
      7. Interest in leadership position? I have extensive guild leadership history in other games but I am too green in this game to even consider this atm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Salv982 ()

1. In Game Name - KeepItMello
      2. Age - 27
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 325k
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in - GvG/Crafting/Fame Farm
      7. Interest in leadership position? I am too new to the game to consider leadership. Still learning the ropes and looking to get involved with an organized group. Also friends with Suggz.
    • KeepItMello schrieb:

1. In Game Name - KeepItMello
      2. Age - 27
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 325k
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in - GvG/Crafting/Fame Farm
      7. Interest in leadership position? I am too new to the game to consider leadership. Still learning the ropes and looking to get involved with an organized group. Also friends with Suggz.

We are trying to reach out to you. But each time, it says "Player not online." lol We will keep trying
    • Welcome Steam Players. If your interested in a small, tight knit guild we are still recruiting.

We run nightly fame farms, have new players and vets alike that are here to help you out by answering questions and showing you all aspects of the game. We have room for pvp oriented people, gathers, crafters and anyone else.

Don't go it alone, join a Guild before you make it to the red zones.

Message me in game later today if you have any questions. IGN: GreatScott
      GreatScott
      <NoQuarter>
    • I'd like to join, I just joined with the Steam release, so I'm fairly new, but I'm looking to get into a guild before I get very far, so I can ask the right questions before I go down a path I don't want, it's easy to change direction in a game like this early on.

1. In Game Name - stevenonce
      2. Age - 27
      3. Approximate Total Fame - no clue, but I'm only an hour and a half into the game, just finished making that broadsword quest
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - Crafting, it's going to be my main focus
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - Hellgates, think it looks like a really cool feature
      7. Interest in leadership position? - Maybe
    • stevenonce schrieb:

I'd like to join, I just joined with the Steam release, so I'm fairly new, but I'm looking to get into a guild before I get very far, so I can ask the right questions before I go down a path I don't want, it's easy to change direction in a game like this early on.

1. In Game Name - stevenonce
      2. Age - 27
      3. Approximate Total Fame - no clue, but I'm only an hour and a half into the game, just finished making that broadsword quest
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - Crafting, it's going to be my main focus
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - Hellgates, think it looks like a really cool feature
      7. Interest in leadership position? - Maybe

We will get with you as soon as possible.

Thank you