NoQuarter Recruiting - New Player Friendly, Open World PvP/PvE,Crafting/Gathering,Hell Gates, Faction Warfare

1. MrBuddyLee
      2. 39
      3. 167k
      4. I tend not to be on mic, due to a family that get annoyed by me sitting on the couch talking to people they can't hear, but I'm usually a good listener.
      5. PvE, Some Gathering, Crafting, Trading
      6. PvP, Group Activities
      7. Not Really, but I can pitch in if needed.
      I would be interested in learning a little more about your guild tax setup, island and some of the things you do in-game. Thanks!
    • mrbuddylee schrieb:

1. MrBuddyLee
      2. 39
      3. 167k
      4. I tend not to be on mic, due to a family that get annoyed by me sitting on the couch talking to people they can't hear, but I'm usually a good listener.
      5. PvE, Some Gathering, Crafting, Trading
      6. PvP, Group Activities
      7. Not Really, but I can pitch in if needed.
      I would be interested in learning a little more about your guild tax setup, island and some of the things you do in-game. Thanks!
      Will try to get with you in game later today.
      1. In Game Name - Cinquain
      2. Age - 26
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 500k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yes to both
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - Gathering, PvP/PvE, Farming, Fishing
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - I want to get better at pvp and feel confident about getting kills.
      7. Interest in leadership position? - Maybe when I get more experience.
      1. In Game Name - Malachai
      2. Age - 33
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 80k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? Yessir!
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - Gathering / crafting, PvE, eventually PvP when I'm geared enough for it. Prefer healing above all else
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - PvP! I don't even know what a hellgate is. Sounds scary
      7. Interest in leadership position? No sorry
    • Neu

1. In Game Name - Nippon
      2. Age - 28
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 60k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - So far gathering and PvE, but at least in previous MMORPGs I've ended up heavily PvP oriented.
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - For now just learning all the game mechanics. I'd like to learn PvP once I have the level and a solid income flow.
      7. Interest in leadership position? - Not for now.
    • Neu

Nippon schrieb:

1. In Game Name - Nippon
      2. Age - 28
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 60k
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yes
      5. Activities you enjoy in game. - So far gathering and PvE, but at least in previous MMORPGs I've ended up heavily PvP oriented.
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. - For now just learning all the game mechanics. I'd like to learn PvP once I have the level and a solid income flow.
      7. Interest in leadership position? - Not for now.

Either I or another officer will message you in-game later this evening (or sooner). For now feel free to join the discord using the link Scott provided in the first post. We usually become most active after around 6PM EST.
    • Neu

1. In Game Name - RadHorseman
      2. Age - 27
      3. Approximate Total Fame - 3.5M
      4. Do you have a microphone / discord? - Yeah
      5. Activities you enjoy in game.island management/farming and wanting to get into faction warfare
      6. Activities you would like to learn more about / start participating in. PvP
      7. Interest in leadership position? Not at this time as I am a full time dad