Feedback on respec feature.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Feedback on respec feature.

I loved playing this game.. until I hit 100/100 spec on my entire gear set.. because now I literally can't play what I enjoy anymore. I saw the respec update and got really excited because I don't mind sacrificing ~25 % of my fame if it means I can keep playing what I actually enjoy. But I logged into the test server and I see I have no reason to be excited at all, because you can't use LP. I think this is a MASSIVE oversight. I understand you can't use LP with respecs, I don't mind that at all.. But you should be able to use LP with the fame you get from faming in a 100/100 set.

Please tell me this is an oversight.

I don't care if you make an exception for HCE. But in black zones you kinda run into PvP all the time. You should be able to fame farm in your prefered build with at most 25-30% fame tax if you're at 100/100, and be able to spend LP as well. If not, this entire thing is pointless.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Phosphia ()

• Constructor schrieb:

There is a reason for this. Imagine you respec one level , say level 35, and get the fame credits and now you are level 34. With the fame credits and LP you could then learn levels 35 to 38. Respec level 38 and repeat the process until you don’t have LP.
      I think SBI will handle it well once it goes live.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Phosphia ()

• Phosphia schrieb:

Constructor schrieb:

There is a reason for this. Imagine you respec one level , say level 35, and get the fame credits and now you are level 34. With the fame credits and LP you could then learn levels 35 to 38. Respec level 38 and repeat the process until you don’t have LP.
      No there's not. Getting fame credits from overspilling a level 100/100 is a completely difference source and can and should be treated differently. It's just lazy, poor work on SBI's side effectively making it completely pointless. You lose out on what, over 80% of the fame if you fame in a set of 100/100? That's hands down retarded. I already addressed this in OP.
      So you are complaining you are getting a 20% spill over on a maxed line when you currently are getting 0%?
      Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
    • I must not be following... what do you mean you can't use learning points?

You mean you can't use learning points to reduce the cost of fame credits? I thought the whole point was fame credits were used to give you 1 level of a skill. So you wouldn't be able to use learning points this way. Is that the complaint? That you should be able to use fame credits to the 20% mark and then LP the rest?
    • Nvs1980 schrieb:

I must not be following... what do you mean you can't use learning points?

You mean you can't use learning points to reduce the cost of fame credits? I thought the whole point was fame credits were used to give you 1 level of a skill. So you wouldn't be able to use learning points this way. Is that the complaint? That you should be able to use fame credits to the 20% mark and then LP the rest?
      My complaint is the fact that you currently get less than 20% fame efficiency farming with a set of 100/100 spec gear, which makes the feature completely pointless.

So you are complaining you are getting a 20% spill over on a maxed line when you currently are getting 0%?
      Nobody did it before. Nobody will do it now. Because the feature is useles.
    • I do agree with you that the spillover idea seems silly. Everyone will just reduce their skill from 100 to 99 and gain full benefit and the inability to wear T8 armor isn't enough of a penalty to discourage that behavior (assuming you'd down rank mastery because you're leveling spec still). I'm sure they don't want people to farm in cheese AE builds and get full benefit for other lines but that was the flaw in approaching respecs in this manner to begin with.

Perhaps they could introduce Journals of Insight and a player can get 25% of the fame as currency and the remaining could go toward filling journals they could sell or something. I don't know. But it will get aggravating for players to have to continually reduce their skills a level to maximize fame.