Respec bug

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• If you remove mastery levels which would prevent you from wearing an item and you still have that item equiped, it doesnt get un-equiped.
      For example: You have 100/100 mastery on plate armor, you are wearing a elder's guardian armor. Then you remove 1 mastery level from Plate armor leaving you at 99/100 Mastery, but you are still wearing the elder's guardian armor(even though you miss 1 mastery level)
    • I totally agree that if you convert all your masteries of a weapon to credits it should be at 0 not at 1 - last but not least I as a player obviously don't care about that weapon any more and I want the glowing trail branch On The destiny board to be empty...

I don't care whether I can still wear it without spells until I unequip it...
    • thats not what i meant. If you respec an item, you are wearing an item of that tree and by unspeccing you would become unable to use it, it doesnt unequip.
      For Example : You have 100 mastery swords, you are wearing a t8 broadsword. If you then remove 1 point you are still wearing the t8 broadsword, even though you normaly cant equip it with 99 Mastery.
    • keeperofnature schrieb:

thats not what i meant. If you respec an item, you are wearing an item of that tree and by unspeccing you would become unable to use it, it doesnt unequip.
      For Example : You have 100 mastery swords, you are wearing a t8 broadsword. If you then remove 1 point you are still wearing the t8 broadsword, even though you normaly cant equip it with 99 Mastery.
      Although the item is equipped, your character doesn't benefit from its stats and you can no longer use its spells. The item also "disappears" visually from your character. That's all working by design.
    • it's like when you fame farm and alot of people don't know this but if you fame dagger wep etc and get 10 spec in couple hours running before going back to town or anything if you don't take the dagger off and put it back on you don't have that 10 spec yet game doesn't know until you take it off and put it on then your spec will be added