The specialization reconfiguration system will do away with the gist of the game.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Community asked for it and it makes them more money and it keeps people in because they have to fame again even if less than before. Ofc they will do it. Dont think of this game as sandbox. Just think of it as a game from SBI. They will do whatever they see fit no matter how it changes the game or if it is a sandbox / themepark element.

Only thing players should be afraid of is that they - SBI could fall into a profit hole and will balance too often so they motivate ppl to buy gold for respec.
    • letwolf schrieb:

As it was said - "class less system, you are what you wear"
      So respec MUST exist, or "you are what you wear" is wrong part, when you need to grind 3 months before you can wear something different..
      The fact that you believe you have to grind for 3 months to level something just proves you're clueless on efficient faming methods.

It takes no longer than 2 weeks of 3-4 hours per day. I got to 90 spec and 100 mastery on crossbow in 7 days and I hate faming.... its not that difficult.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

letwolf schrieb:

As it was said - "class less system, you are what you wear"
      So respec MUST exist, or "you are what you wear" is wrong part, when you need to grind 3 months before you can wear something different..
      The fact that you believe you have to grind for 3 months to level something just proves you're clueless on efficient faming methods.
      It takes no longer than 2 weeks of 3-4 hours per day. I got to 90 spec and 100 mastery on crossbow in 7 days and I hate faming.... its not that difficult.
      You're also in a zerg guild with max gear and everyone in ZvZ weapons.

100k an hour is about average for a normal player. That means it's 147 hours. At your method, that's over a month at 4 hours a day, 7 days a week.And that's just the mastery.

That's a significant investment for the type of game this is.
    • But again... how many months is it going to take you to accrue enough learning points to actually be able to use them every single level? So once again we're trying to justify something based off an experienced and established player's ability as opposed to some new player.

Assuming a mob gives you 900 fame, it would still take nearly 4 a minute to hit 200k. Your average player in flat 6 or 6.1 gear isn't going to maintain that. Especially not in a black zone. It's far more likely they'd be doing this in a red zone where mobs only give about 700.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nvs1980 ()

• Nvs1980 schrieb:

But again... how many months is it going to take you to accrue enough learning points to actually be able to use them every single level? So once again we're trying to justify something based off an experienced and established player's ability as opposed to some new player.

Assuming a mob gives you 900 fame, it would still take nearly 4 a minute to hit 200k. Your average player in flat 6 or 6.1 gear isn't going to maintain that. Especially not in a black zone. It's far more likely they'd be doing this in a red zone where mobs only give about 700.

black zones arent scary, pretty easy to fame in flat 6 solo, just need to learn to abuse shield bubble and you are 100% safe

assuming a rare mob gives 4k fame it is pretty easy to do, with a proper weapon and stacking mobs its easy

As for LP, you get 350 at the start, then probably a week until you leave a blue city and you really shouldnt use LP till 50/60 combat lvls, so you can easily be t7 in few days casually faming

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tabooshka ()

• You and I know not to use learning points, sure. This game does a piss poor job preparing new players at early levels. I've watched some streams of people giving Albion a shot and I watch as they put learning points in crafting so they can wear tier 4 gear. I see them invest in armor because they wanted to try out plate. It's absurd. I'd bet most new players have no learning points left by the time they've ventured out of a blue zone because of the grind and lack of direction.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

well, back in the day you had to figure everything out yourself, now people expect tutorials which is... :)
      Gone are the days of hardcore gaming =(
      Remember when even WoW didnt have quest helper? Had to actually read the quests to find out what to do lol
      I agree with you, Brick. Albion is no longer hardcore, it's not sandbox, it's not challenging. It turned out to be a game of weeps that only want the easy PvP (to be strong of the night for the day and to always be in the "meta").