The specialization reconfiguration system will do away with the gist of the game.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The specialization reconfiguration system will do away with the gist of the game.

In a game in which the idea of evolution is precisely to be able to specialize in a particular item, through constant and focused use, allowing the (traded) trading of attributes will only end the essence of the game and make it pay to win.
      The challenge of Albion, in my opinion, is to study to know what kind of composition to develop and how to do it. There are items that are good for PvP and others that are good for PvM, so you have to sacrifice a little at the time of PvM to get the advantage in PvP, and vice versa. This provides options and puts the game as a true RPG.
      However, changing the specialization swap between idens will only make the game easier for those who do not like to invest, challenge themselves and study what is best to focus on. The game will become more attractive to those who like to pay to win .... path that takes most of the games to the hole.
    • It's laughable pretending this is an MMO or a sandbox game. It's a moba through and through.

It doesn't offer nearly the functionality needed to be a sandbox. Simply releasing a half complete product and expecting players to pick up the scraps is not a sandbox mmo. There is nothing this game offers that nearly every MMO came before it offered. This game isn't an RPG because there's no character progression. There is simply a grind that takes months of faming to complete and the last thing the majority of people unlock is T8 or their last skill at 40 mastery. The rest is a mindless grind for grinding's sake yielding a .2 increase per level.

So sorry for you 'hardcore' players out there that want to pretend this game is more than it is... but it's a failing game on its last grasp and the only way you're going to keep the players that steam brings in is by making this game as accessible as you can. That involves respecs, shorter grinds, and they'll need to do something about the horrendous balance at some point.
    • Clu schrieb:

The developers have a another strategy: they will regularly change the balance of items, forcing you to change your skills.
      So you will lose 20% skill points after each update. This forces you to kill monsters again
      it can be another "weak" way. something like "guys we dont care about balance more but we give u tool for change spec for most OP builds everybody". who care about i want play frost mage(for example) . now i must spec to most OP class and play it because everybody play on gvg and hgs and devs dont care more about balance
    • @JackMaia I share similar opinion... I haven't seen any answer from the DEVS about this though.

I like a lot of the stuff coming with the patch, but I don't like the fame credit system. I won't call it a re-spec system as by the end of the day it's more than that. I would understand the reason/need for a re-spec system... can't agree with the fame credit system though.

As someone suggested, occasional re-spec (with each major update for example) would be in my view a better solution to keep the "gist" of the game as you called it.

Take care
    • Clu schrieb:

The developers have a another strategy: they will regularly change the balance of items, forcing you to change your skills.
      So you will lose 20% skill points after each update. This forces you to kill monsters again.
      Or you could just 100/100 everything. or even t7 everything..
      Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
    • if you don't like it's simple just don't play lol good respec option devs if they power nerf aka like what they did to frost staffs or super buff fire would be nice to keep the mage players in the game shit even curse keeps getting pushed out of comps if you have the same map layout for gvg then it's aka a moba not mmo no new terrain or random open map situation to happen bringing comps to this game harder different maps forced 4v4 and 1v1 roamed teams since the nodes was so far away but the respec is good then you think you prolly just play a stale build that works for the moment but there will be a time where it won't so stfu lol
    • letwolf schrieb:

Como foi dito, "você é o que você veste", pois você pode ter 3 meses antes que você possa escolher algo diferente ..
      Errado!
      Você pode usar qualquer item simplesmente pegando o T4. Basta fazer 2 expedições que você já alcança o T4. Portanto, você pode usar qualquer item a qualquer momento.
      No entanto, você quer ser 100/100 em qualquer item em um piscar de olhos. Ou seja, eles querem o jogo fácil ... jogo infantil.