Testserver Patch Notes - Lancelot Midseason Patch

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• nicolas2162 schrieb:

Lardeur schrieb:

Skitted schrieb:

Just grab some T4/T5 and do a HG now with the Chance to get some cool loot from your enemies - didn't happen before.
      To be honest, I know that the minority on the forum asked for full loot Yellow HG, but I'm really not sure that the silent majority (people who never read the forum - casual players guilds, etc.) really want full loot everywhere. I'm sure there will be a lot of requests to reintroduce non-full loot HG if this goes live.
      Okay, the gear cap will be SO easy to have that you will have to invest so little money and be able to earn more
      True, but @Lardeur still got a point - we actually don't know what the majority of players want, because they either don't read/write in the forum. If I was SBI I would enforce feedback question on everybody who logs in very early on - didn't happen, so they have to rely on 'nobody uses yellow hellgates as they are' data they have collected ingame and people who voice their desire...
    • All you needed to do was run some yellows and you would see they were not being used. The few contacts I had when trying to train my new team were groups of 3. This was prime time as well. Yellows were originally created as knock down only because there were no other 5 man training options. Now folks can still do arenas or soon to be practice GvGs if they want safe options and others can now take the next step of full loot gear capped 5 man play.
    • @Retroman why would you make yellow hellgates full loot and not increase the rewards of it? My guess is that people will still never go to hellgates. We need Double fame and money on all hellgates. The return should be bigger than going to a dungeon with ur guild.
      You can keep the mobs loot as is, but the fame and silver is just not worth it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ricones ()

• Nieogar schrieb:

PrintsKaspian schrieb:

Changes
      • Activation times of siege camps now occur twice per day, with half the camps activated at 3:00 UTC and the other half at 18:00 UTC.

Is that meaning slaves guilds will lose more time or evolve from cattle to human?
      It'll mean that instead of Zerging from one zone to the next Alliances will either have to plan and spread out Pacifying duties to smaller groups or they wont be able to contest all of their WCs at once. Should prevent domination that we see currently. I imagine OOPs will take a big hit unless they make sure they are coordinated. Even then, their zergs wont be as big so will create more opportunities to fight.
    • I understand the change to items to provoke more people to use them, but certain changes will only take few users to no users.

Hunting Screams:
      • The channel is now cast onto an enemy target
      • The channel can now be interrupted

Being uninterruptible was the best part about it.
    • YOU DESTROYED MY BUILD....FEAR NOT OP ANYMORE?
      • Fear Aura:
        • Stepping in the area now always fears for 1s (ignoring cc resistance)
        • It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before getting feared multiple times)
      Fear was hitting at around 1 fear per .3 seconds so around 12 total fear's in the 4's time fear was up......after changes you will be able to hit two times max in any fear if the time stays 4's your nerfing fear by like 70 percent plus.....Seems a little bit much of a debuff ::::(((((((

albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/16459

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von LegendarySec ()

• LegendarySec schrieb:

Fear was hitting at around 1 fear per .3 seconds so around 12 total fear's in the 4's time fear was up......after changes you will be able to hit two times max in any fear if the time stays 4's your nerfing fear by like 70 percent plus.....Seems a little bit much of a debuff ::::(((((((
      fear can't be cleanse so it's should exist only for a short period of time
      also it interrupt all your skills in 4sec so it deserve for a big nerf
    • skillazor schrieb:

LegendarySec schrieb:

fear can't be cleanse so it's should exist only for a short period of timealso it interrupt all your skills in 4sec so it deserve for a big nerf
      Yea I get It needs nerfed lol i started playing it as soon as the leather relic helm came out....just saying it feels a bit strong of a debuff it will be way to easy to counter now with 1.2's immunity after first fear & Im guessing most the time you will only get a 1 hit outta fear now so going from a 4's down time to a 1's down time about a 75 percent debuff seems a bit much
    • LegendarySec schrieb:

Yea I get It needs nerfed lol i started playing it as soon as the leather relic helm came out....just saying it feels a bit strong of a debuff it will be way to easy to counter now with 1.2's immunity after first fear & Im guessing most the time you will only get a 1 hit outta fear now so going from a 4's down time to a 1's down time about a 75 percent debuff seems a bit much
      still you have only 0.2 sec to do any skill so it will be interrupting most of them.
      also radius buff of fear could be nice for ZvZ
    • skillazor schrieb:

LegendarySec schrieb:

still you have only 0.2 sec to do any skill so it will be interrupting most of them.also radius buff of fear could be nice for ZvZ
      Guess we will see it depends on how the immunity is implemented if the 1's of fear time is included in the 1.2's immunity then yea .2's chance to get outta it would be good but if they make it so the 1.2's start after the 1's fear then it will only hit 2 times but well have to see i guess but yea zvz maybe guess it might depend on the fear move speed if its normal walk speed during fear it might spread ppl to much :P
    • PrintsKaspian schrieb:

IMPORTANT:

• All Battle Mounts already existing in the game will become Legacy versions.
      • Legacy versions are the same item, but with the old crafting costs.
      • Players can transmute the Legacy versions back into their original energy value at the season shop.
      • Transmuting back for the original energy value will only be available until the next big content update goes live. After the next content update, the Legacy items will become ordinary items with the new crafting costs.

• Arcane Orb:
        • Removed the knockback
        • Silence Duration: 1.08 -> 1.68
        • Damage: 37.93 -> 73.01

• Fear Aura:
        • Stepping in the area now always causes Fear for 1s (ignoring CC resistance)
        • It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before Fear is activated multiple times)

Good changes overall, but allow everybody that have a battlemount to be able to refund it is a bit "wtf".... ofc someone that bought it 1 or 2 week before the patch, that's legit "maybe he hasn't read what is coming". But allowing all the people that used and abused of their battlemounts to farm, win some fights, some territories and so on.... to get a refund...
      It's not like they were really played anymore, once in a while you see one that's it.
      So this decision should be something like: "We know battlemount are really played anymore (not ot say useless), so we allow people to refund them". It's not even a "big nerf" kind of thing, it's just a price change months after they came out...

Skitted schrieb:

OMG - re-spec!! Can't believe it still - thank you!!!

Can I spec crafting fame to weapon fame for what can I use the points ?
      You allready have "Tomes" to boost your XP, so you can level up with a "high silver cost". If you allow players to transfer "crafting fame" to "weapon fame"... it's basically: "everybody at max level in 1 week". So it definitely won't be the case or they can erase the entire system of pve fame and just let people buy what ever they can afford.

LegendarySec schrieb:

skillazor schrieb:

LegendarySec schrieb:

fear can't be cleanse so it's should exist only for a short period of timealso it interrupt all your skills in 4sec so it deserve for a big nerf
      Don't think this armor was in the game to play offensively, but it was more designed for a defensive option vs melee. Now that more and more people are using it, it became too powerful with some build combos.
      You aren't able to cast a single ability while under fear, can't dispell it and the total duration with no real counter play is damn too long.
      Don't forget that the "1.2s immunity" might be "easy to counter" for someone with a decent ping. But for someone in Europe playing with 120 - 150 ms... having 0.3s to counter an ability isn't an option.
    • MishaXG schrieb:

PrintsKaspian schrieb:

IMPORTANT:

• Players can transmute the Legacy versions back into their original energy value at the season shop.
      • Transmuting back for the original energy value will only be available until the next big content update goes live. After the next content update, the Legacy items will become ordinary items with the new crafting costs.

• Arcane Orb:
        • Removed the knockback

• Fear Aura:
        • It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before Fear is activated multiple times)

Good changes overall, but allow everybody that have a battlemount to be able to refund it is a bit "wtf".... ofc someone that bought it 1 or 2 week before the patch, that's legit "maybe he hasn't read what is coming". But allowing all the people that used and abused of their battlemounts to farm, win some fights, some territories and so on.... to get a refund...
      It's not like they were really played anymore, once in a while you see one that's it.
      So this decision should be something like: "We know battlemount are really played anymore (not ot say useless), so we allow people to refund them". It's not even a "big nerf" kind of thing, it's just a price change months after they came out...
      The issue is people spent a lot of money making them when they first came out specifically because of how strong they were. Then they were changed completely from their original design and nerfed into the ground.

If they were only fine tuned with slight damage number changes I'd agree with you. But there is nothing the same from their original implementation to their current state. A refund is the only fair way to address the issue.
    • Nvs1980 schrieb:

MishaXG schrieb:

PrintsKaspian schrieb:

IMPORTANT:

• Arcane Orb:
        • Removed the knockback

• Fear Aura:

Good changes overall, but allow everybody that have a battlemount to be able to refund it is a bit "wtf".... ofc someone that bought it 1 or 2 week before the patch, that's legit "maybe he hasn't read what is coming". But allowing all the people that used and abused of their battlemounts to farm, win some fights, some territories and so on.... to get a refund...It's not like they were really played anymore, once in a while you see one that's it.
      The issue is people spent a lot of money making them when they first came out specifically because of how strong they were. Then they were changed completely from their original design and nerfed into the ground.
      If they were only fine tuned with slight damage number changes I'd agree with you. But there is nothing the same from their original implementation to their current state. A refund is the only fair way to address the issue.
      Cool, i want a refund for all the gear i lost because of OP battlemounts.
      I know, don't be a troll! :whistling:
    • Re-added one point with updated language, and added a second point:

Updated language:
      • Increased the one-time Learning Points reward by 150 points for anyone buying 30 days of Premium for the first time - this will also apply retroactively to all players who have activated Premium status in the past.
      New point:
      • To prevent accidental spending of Learning Points, we have deactivated Automatic Spending for all players. You can reactivate Automatic Spending at any time on your Destiny Board. (Note: nodes with Fame at 20-29% will have to be activated manually even if Automatic Spending is reactivated.)
    • Can i suggest u to add automatic use of learning points per skill, not to all available skills?
      I hate when i click this and waste my learning points in skills i never knew i had

PrintsKaspian schrieb:

Re-added one point with updated language, and added a second point:

Updated language:
      • Increased the one-time Learning Points reward by 150 points for anyone buying 30 days of Premium for the first time - this will also apply retroactively to all players who have activated Premium status in the past.
      New point:
      • To prevent accidental spending of Learning Points, we have deactivated Automatic Spending for all players. You can reactivate Automatic Spending at any time on your Destiny Board. (Note: nodes with Fame at 20-29% will have to be activated manually even if Automatic Spending is reactivated.)