OOPS, POE, ALONE,UNITY, BAND, DeWay, alliances

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• OOPS, POE, ALONE,UNITY, BAND, DeWay, alliances

Congratulations to these alliances! You guys have the biggest battles i have seen on the killboard.

I have a question though,

Does any of these alliances meet the following specs?:

1. No fascism or communist regime
      2. No Russians, i am not going to be at the wrong side when WOIII starts.
      3. English as leading language
      4. Normal joining criteria.
      5. I prefer gentleman who don't shit on eachother.

Thanks for your answer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bajoli ()

• Ewrei schrieb:

discrimination against Russians.
      I'm sorry. It's just a bit of a strange feeling.

Let's say WOII is about to start. Should i join the Hitler Jugend for the fun of it?
      Or would i feel like a Nazi- collaborator afterwarts?
      Putin has his own Hitler Jugend they are called the Nasji and they happen to play Albion online, that's why half the map is covered in red. I wouldn't call them Nasji if they would have normal political idea's.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bajoli ()

• Dhivine schrieb:

You should look at Conflict. Not in any of these alliances but still a top guild. Also meets all your requirements.
      Definitely not. TRUTH has been dying since the end of last year, and it's not going to last very long. Conflict might be a top guild but there's a reason it's not a top Alliance.

I don't suggest joining basing off of alliances Bajoli, as guilds within each alliance vary extremely. In general you're going to get the same toxicity and banter that each alliance has, but if you want a community that treats their players right while still being able to hold their own territories, I'd suggest Warpath fron POE.
    • casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

You should look at Conflict. Not in any of these alliances but still a top guild. Also meets all your requirements.
      Definitely not. TRUTH has been dying since the end of last year, and it's not going to last very long. Conflict might be a top guild but there's a reason it's not a top Alliance.
      I don't suggest joining basing off of alliances Bajoli, as guilds within each alliance vary extremely. In general you're going to get the same toxicity and banter that each alliance has, but if you want a community that treats their players right while still being able to hold their own territories, I'd suggest Warpath fron POE.
      Excuse me? Where have i suggested we are a top alliance?

Also, dieing since end of last year? We came in 5th last season and are 8th at the moment. Conflict has been around since Alpha, is one of the oldest guilds, if not the oldest guild in Albion, and isn't even close to dieing yet.
      Op zoek naar een internationale guild met Nederlandstalige spelers? Stuur mij een PM!
    • Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

Definitely not. TRUTH has been dying since the end of last year, and it's not going to last very long. Conflict might be a top guild but there's a reason it's not a top Alliance.I don't suggest joining basing off of alliances Bajoli, as guilds within each alliance vary extremely. In general you're going to get the same toxicity and banter that each alliance has, but if you want a community that treats their players right while still being able to hold their own territories, I'd suggest Warpath fron POE.
      Excuse me? Where have i suggested we are a top alliance?
      Also, dieing since end of last year? We came in 5th last season and are 8th at the moment. Conflict has been around since Alpha, is one of the oldest guilds, if not the oldest guild in Albion, and isn't even close to dieing yet.
      The only reason TRUTH was ranked at all last season was because of Warpath and Organized Chaos fueling their ZvZs. Right now TRUTH is a total of 3 guilds, not including C0nflict, the alt guild. It's barely an alliance and Conflict in general has a terrible reputation of taking advantage of their members and having a poor community.
    • casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

Definitely not. TRUTH has been dying since the end of last year, and it's not going to last very long. Conflict might be a top guild but there's a reason it's not a top Alliance.I don't suggest joining basing off of alliances Bajoli, as guilds within each alliance vary extremely. In general you're going to get the same toxicity and banter that each alliance has, but if you want a community that treats their players right while still being able to hold their own territories, I'd suggest Warpath fron POE.
      Excuse me? Where have i suggested we are a top alliance?Also, dieing since end of last year? We came in 5th last season and are 8th at the moment. Conflict has been around since Alpha, is one of the oldest guilds, if not the oldest guild in Albion, and isn't even close to dieing yet.
      The only reason TRUTH was ranked at all last season was because of Warpath and Organized Chaos fueling their ZvZs. Right now TRUTH is a total of 3 guilds, not including C0nflict, the alt guild. It's barely an alliance and Conflict in general has a terrible reputation of taking advantage of their members and having a poor community.

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Excuse me? Where have i suggested we are a top alliance?Also, dieing since end of last year? We came in 5th last season and are 8th at the moment. Conflict has been around since Alpha, is one of the oldest guilds, if not the oldest guild in Albion, and isn't even close to dieing yet.
      Nah, castles worked different last season. We owned them a lot without your help and they gave a lot of points.

Warpath is not good enough to maintain their own territories, that's why they joined the biggest alliance of the game. No balls, just getting free stuff. You had territories after reset day in TRUTH, you deserved them as well. But you couldn't defend them and we had, and still have not enough GvG teams to help you guys out.

Also, a guild that has a poor community and takes advantage of its members does not exist since pre-alpha. A guild like that would die out pretty damn fast imho. I would not ever have joined or stayed in such guild. There probably is a reason for more members coming from Warpath > Conflict then the other way around. Weird saying such things about a guild you have never been part of.

All you do is listen to the propaganda people are spreading, help spreading that propaganda and not thinking for yourself. I mean, you went from "TRUTH is dying, Conflict might be a top guild" to "Conflict has a terrible reputation". I'd say Conflict > Warpath at every aspect of the game except community. I can not judge your community since i have never been a part of it. From what i remember of being allied you guys seemed pretty chill.
      Op zoek naar een internationale guild met Nederlandstalige spelers? Stuur mij een PM!
    • Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Nah, castles worked different last season. We owned them a lot without your help and they gave a lot of points.
      Warpath is not good enough to maintain their own territories, that's why they joined the biggest alliance of the game. No balls, just getting free stuff. You had territories after reset day in TRUTH, you deserved them as well. But you couldn't defend them and we had, and still have not enough GvG teams to help you guys out.

Also, a guild that has a poor community and takes advantage of its members does not exist since pre-alpha. A guild like that would die out pretty damn fast imho. I would not ever have joined or stayed in such guild. There probably is a reason for more members coming from Warpath > Conflict then the other way around. Weird saying such things about a guild you have never been part of.

All you do is listen to the propaganda people are spreading, help spreading that propaganda and not thinking for yourself. I mean, you went from "TRUTH is dying, Conflict might be a top guild" to "Conflict has a terrible reputation". I'd say Conflict > Warpath at every aspect of the game except community. I can not judge your community since i have never been a part of it. From what i remember of being allied you guys seemed pretty chill.
      Actually since joining POE we managed to take 5 territories after reset and we've held three consistently. We didn't need Alliance help to hold those territories and we don't expect them to either. In TRUTH we've only ever had two territories and we couldn't hold them, yes. But a lot of it had to do with behind the scenes toxicity and harassment that doesn't go public. Besides that, Conflict has taken advantage of Warpath in other ways that are not currently relevant, but were huge factors in why we decided to leave. I won't say everyone in Conflict is toxic but in cases where there are individuals being toxic it isn't dealt with properly and it slides way too often.
    • I thought this was a bait at first so I did not respond. But since this poster wants to try and paint conflict using lies and bs I'll clear things up for any new players looking at this game.

Conflict does not treat it's member poorly or let things slide past a few warnings. We are one of the few guilds that supply zvz gear, all gvg gear, and all t8 gathering gear.

We enforce respect amongst our members.

The guy trying to say warpath contributed in any way shape or form to conflicts success and was a major peice of our allaince has no clue what he/she is talking about and is either trolling to smear our guild or just does not know the facts.

Warpath only helped conflict with a few territories on reset day but they would NEVER defend them. They still to this day can not defend any territories. They simply joined POE and they have territories behind enemy lines that people are to tied up right now to get to.

Conflict would and will run circles around warpath in every aspect of this game from gvg to zvz.

Warpath left the allaince when their open door recruiting practices were called into question and when they refused to remove two confirmed spies riding oxes battle looting and giving up zvz positions during a major fight. Their leadership felt it was overreaching for the allaince to request they kick a confirmed spy and it should be at the descretion of them to decide that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cryon ()

• personally I would say this post very much belongs in the 'banter' section.

because right now the poster gives his 'banter' opinion about other guilds/alliances, but in this forum section he doesn't give others the chance to give 'their' banter opinions. :thinking:
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Dhivine schrieb:

casiria schrieb:

Nah, castles worked different last season. We owned them a lot without your help and they gave a lot of points.Warpath is not good enough to maintain their own territories, that's why they joined the biggest alliance of the game. No balls, just getting free stuff. You had territories after reset day in TRUTH, you deserved them as well. But you couldn't defend them and we had, and still have not enough GvG teams to help you guys out.

Actually since joining POE we managed to take 5 territories after reset and we've held three consistently. We didn't need Alliance help to hold those territories and we don't expect them to either. In TRUTH we've only ever had two territories and we couldn't hold them, yes. But a lot of it had to do with behind the scenes toxicity and harassment that doesn't go public. Besides that, Conflict has taken advantage of Warpath in other ways that are not currently relevant, but were huge factors in why we decided to leave. I won't say everyone in Conflict is toxic but in cases where there are individuals being toxic it isn't dealt with properly and it slides way too often.
      Lmao... Is this suppose to be some sort of joke? Out of all the toxic guilds I've seen playing AO for the past 3+ years, Conflict/Alliance has been one of the least guilds with toxicity ingame. Been with Conflict as an Organized Chaos (OC) member during months before guild disbanded and then merged with Conflict. This environment has been nothing but pleasant during my time playing AO.

You sir are definitely spreding misinformation.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Immel ()