Bow - Explosive Arrows

• Nvs1980 schrieb:

This was brought up before and we were told it's working as intended.

It doesn't work with Badon, Whispering, or Wailing E abilities. I haven't tried using it on the normal bow (because lawl) or Warbow but I imagine it doesn't work on them either? Can test that out when I get home though.
      Well it works with E abilities of Warbow, Longbow, Wailing(Each player hit gets proc'd). I'd like to think normal bow, whispering(Hit's with the range) wouldn't work cause they're already auto attacks so it wont proc twice.

So I don't get how they won't let it work with Badon per hit, it doesn't even proc once. Must be a bug I guess.
    • TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

Explosive arrow just proc well with longbow now.

Impossible to use with whisp and standard. bow hasn't been buff yet for gvg. It's fun to see all the buff for all other low tier classes again except bow.

It would be good if explosive arrow would be proc with whispering bow E ...
      Explosive works fine with Whispering and Normal Bow E.Test again.
      k i will try it tonigh
    • TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

Impossible to use with whisp and standard. bow hasn't been buff yet for gvg. It's fun to see all the buff for all other low tier classes again except bow.

Correction... it only works on the auto attack not the whispering bow E...
    • Skarnik schrieb:

TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

yes so it takes 10 auto attack to use it lol, just not a good idea with whisp anymore.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

yes so it takes 10 auto attack to use it lol, just not a good idea with whisp anymore.
      I have to admit, i do like the fact that you whine in every single place about bows, since i play bow myself, and they still need some love,
      However, you mister have ZERO knowledge regarding bows.
      While using Whispering, you can combine with Explosive Arrow, the outcome will be every time you auto attack, the E will trigger Extra dmg + Explosive Extra dmg.
      Works as intended.
      CocaDoo
    • TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

I have to admit, i do like the fact that you whine in every single place about bows, since i play bow myself, and they still need some love,However, you mister have ZERO knowledge regarding bows.
      While using Whispering, you can combine with Explosive Arrow, the outcome will be every time you auto attack, the E will trigger Extra dmg + Explosive Extra dmg.
      Works as intended.
      I have to admit, i do like the fact that you whine in every single place
      about bows, since i play bow myself, and they still need some love,

I have knowloedge about bow ... i have played bow for 5 months

While using Whispering, you can combine with Explosive Arrow, the
      outcome will be every time you auto attack, the E will trigger Extra dmg
      + Explosive Extra dmg.

Works as intended.
      The explosive arrow combo way better on the longbow and wailling bow now to give a good burst when you ZvZ.
      If you want to use it that way with whispering, the burst and is so low that the ray of light is more effective. You can't hardly shot 10 arrow during your 8 sec bonus if you use cloth.
      I understand your point but why explosive arrow is trigger by longbow E's and wailling bow E's but not whispering E's?
      Would it give a chance to the whispering bow to go 5v5? yes i think
      Is it a bug?
      Are you afraid to use ray of light because it's hard to use?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von nicolas2162 ()

• nicolas2162 schrieb:

TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

I have to admit, i do like the fact that you whine in every single place about bows, since i play bow myself, and they still need some love,However, you mister have ZERO knowledge regarding bows.While using Whispering, you can combine with Explosive Arrow, the outcome will be every time you auto attack, the E will trigger Extra dmg + Explosive Extra dmg.
      Works as intended.
      I have to admit, i do like the fact that you whine in every single place about bows, since i play bow myself, and they still need some love,

I have knowloedge about bow ... i have played bow for 5 months

While using Whispering, you can combine with Explosive Arrow, the
      outcome will be every time you auto attack, the E will trigger Extra dmg
      + Explosive Extra dmg.

Works as intended.
      The explosive arrow combo way better on the longbow and wailling bow now to give a good burst when you ZvZ.
      If you want to use it that way with whispering, the burst and is so low that the ray of light is more effective. You can't hardly shot 10 arrow during your 8 sec bonus if you use cloth.
      I understand your point but why explosive arrow is trigger by longbow E's and wailling bow E's but not whispering E's?
      Would it give a chance to the whispering bow to go 5v5? yes i think
      What you trying to say?
      You want the Explosive Arrow to be triggered once on the auto attack (that triggers E dmg bonus) and once on the E extra dmg bonus?
      Be realistic, its not gonna happen.

Looks like finally the Ray of Light AOE got fixed, if you prefer using it - go a head.
      Not sure whats your point tho.

Explosive works great with Whispering E Range, i love it.
      Ray of Light works great, has nice AOE range + 15 Range.

Speedshot on the other hand kinda shitty, since Whispering E allow you to auto attack for a Range of 16.5 Meter and Speedshot only 11 Meters, would be nice if they could work together on same range.
      CocaDoo
    • What you trying to say?

You want the Explosive Arrow to be triggered once on the auto attack
      (that triggers E dmg bonus) and once on the E extra dmg bonus?

Before the patch, explosive arrow was a must with the whispering arrow. Now ray of light is very good and explosive arrow burst less than before.
      We taught that an explosive arrow would be trigger by the auto attack and the second arrow from the E.

Why?

Looks like finally the Ray of Light AOE got fixed, if you prefer using it - go a head.

I think Ray of light is more effective now for GvG and explosive arrow is less effective than before for the whisp and standard bow

I mean, both are pretty good but you understand ...
      explosion doesn't combo well with the whisp ....

Speedshot on the other hand kinda shitty, since Whispering E allow you
      to auto attack for a Range of 16.5 Meter and Speedshot only 11 Meters,
      would be nice if they could work together on same range.

Make no sense here. You can use your auto attack on the tank and switch on another target
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

What you trying to say?

Before the patch, explosive arrow was a must with the whispering arrow. Now ray of light is very good and explosive arrow burst less than before.
      We taught that an explosive arrow would be trigger by the auto attack and the second arrow from the E.

Why?

I think Ray of light is more effective now for GvG and explosive arrow is less effective than before for the whisp and standard bow

Make no sense here. You can use your auto attack on the tank and switch on another target
      If the Speed Shot was 8 seconds, sure, but with 5, tested and didnt like it at all.
      CocaDoo
    • TenBaRosh schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

What you trying to say?

Why?

If the Speed Shot was 8 seconds, sure, but with 5, tested and didnt like it at all.
      Yep! i think the speed shoot is not viable in 5v5 for whisp is because the 5s buff only add few attacks.

I think this skill is only viable for the only thing bow is good except ZvZ, Kitting people!
      It's so lame!