Fiend Robe Overpowered

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Not being able to use any defensive while perma feared is stupidly broken. I get infuriated every time I see one and I just get perma feared while they kill me and I can't even use block or knight helm. If you are alone, there's simply not a single way to counter play or itemize against it. It needs to change
    • Cephis schrieb:

Not being able to use any defensive while perma feared is stupidly broken. I get infuriated every time I see one and I just get perma feared while they kill me and I can't even use block or knight helm. If you are alone, there's simply not a single way to counter play or itemize against it. It needs to change
      what is Displacement Immunity for 500?

10 SECOND WHERE FEAR DOES NOTHING. FIEND ROBE ONLY LASTS 4 SECONDS. they have the same 30 second cd

Jesus it’s like y’all kids don’t try. if you wont even use or look for the tools necessary to win, you dont win.
      Bilder
      • see.png

236,45 kB, 557×391, 564 mal angesehen
      • right.png

50,94 kB, 354×112, 565 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von owensssss ()

• owensssss schrieb:

Cephis schrieb:

Not being able to use any defensive while perma feared is stupidly broken. I get infuriated every time I see one and I just get perma feared while they kill me and I can't even use block or knight helm. If you are alone, there's simply not a single way to counter play or itemize against it. It needs to change
      what is Displacement Immunity for 500? Jesus it’s like y’all kids don’t try
      Whats the point of the 500 in your first sentence?? and if you mean by that use displacement immunity like knight helm, go ahead and try to use that while you're feared...
    • owensssss schrieb:

Cephis schrieb:

what is Displacement Immunity for 500?

Jesus it’s like y’all kids don’t try
      Even with a clear and obvious counter, it should be toned down some. It's quite excessive in its current state.
    • Cephis schrieb:

Whats the point of the 500 in your first sentence?? and if you mean by that use displacement immunity like knight helm, go ahead and try to use that while you're feared...
      its from a show called Jeopardy.

and of course it wont save you if youre already feared. same for soul scythe, same for firewall, same for all forced movement spells. that is the mechanic of forced movement spells you have to act preemptively.

it takes a little bit of fore thought about spell cycles, and understanding the enemies combo to figure out when someone is gonna use it. then you can negate its use in a 5v5 by using Displacement Immunity when they need to use the Fear Aura.
    • owensssss schrieb:

Cephis schrieb:

its from a show called Jeopardy.
      and of course it wont save you if youre already feared. same for soul scythe, same for firewall, same for all forced movement spells. that is the mechanic of forced movement spells you have to act preemptively.

it takes a little bit of fore thought about spell cycles, and understanding the enemies combo to figure out when someone is gonna use it. then you can negate its use in a 5v5 by using Displacement Immunity when they need to use the Fear Aura.
      Most, if not all of those other forced movements can either be avoided (travel time soul scythe, firewall) or cleansed. Since the fear is constantly reapplied you can't do either of those options. And lets be honest, with albion's global server handling fairly high ping overal (100 ping minimum) collision detection of moving hitboxes such as the fear are just wonky and feel completely unsatisfactory for anyone on the receiving end.
    • Because waiting out a 10s knight helm is that hard... Like i said, in solo encounters, once you're caught its gg..., no anticipating shit, no using knigts helm.. That whole knight helm argument only holds if you have a: someone else to pop knights, or b: if you could cast knights helm during fear, which you can't. Telling me to anticipate an instant cast is a poor excuse.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

It's strong only versus some classes for very small fight .. it's not over power that much guys.

very cloth classes can use it. it's not very very unfair then...

Like all leather can have the mercenary ...

I don't get it ... what kind of buff do you expect?
      It's just one of many troll builds people run in arenas and hellgates. Having no choice but to eat an entire greataxe spin is aggravating. Especially when they just lead you into another channel right after it.

Half the duration and drop the cooldown to 30 seconds. That's a pretty reasonable change imo.
    • Nvs1980 schrieb:

It's just one of many troll builds people run in arenas and hellgates. Having no choice but to eat an entire greataxe spin is aggravating. Especially when they just lead you into another channel right after it.
      Half the duration and drop the cooldown to 30 seconds. That's a pretty reasonable change imo.
      It’s already 30 sec Cooldown. and 2 second fear is just firewall Duration. you’ll make fiend robes useless. at that point a Glaive (a non artifact weapon) can displace you farther than a fiend robe (artifact weapon) could.
    • owensssss schrieb:

Nvs1980 schrieb:

It’s already 30 sec Cooldown. and 2 second fear is just firewall Duration. you’ll make fiend robes useless. at that point a Glaive (a non artifact weapon) can displace you farther than a fiend robe (artifact weapon) could.
      Is it? I could have sworn it was 45 seconds.
    • Nvs1980 schrieb:

Armors:
      • Fear Aura:
        • Stepping in the area now always fears for 1s (ignoring cc resistance)
        • It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before getting feared multiple times)

We did it, Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and respond! SBI comes in with a fair and balanced change, for play and counter play, that makes sense.