Small Feedback on Items

  • Small Feedback on Items

    Edited stuff will be bold

    @Edit Bows Added to the list

    This is just a small feedback on certain Items

    Armors:

    Soldier Boots
    Currently soldier boots are the best option for Gathering/Ganking the movement speed you get is insane
    Its literaly a "Run" with more speed and duration.

    Demon Armor
    This armor is rather useless, u have to stand still to increase ally resists and give 45% on a 7m radius while taking your own resists
    it has a 7 sec channel that can't be interrupted by enemy (problably the only bright side)

    Guardian Helmet
    Currently the worst helmet at my point of view, all other options feel so much better.

    Stalker Shoes
    The only use for this boots are to level up other artifacts to be honest
    The blink is rather small and the 15% damage doesn't compensate the lack of mobility

    Mercenary Shoes
    The only use i have for this boots is to troll my GM at guild island with a mammoth, other than this its useless.

    Specter Shoes
    Relic artifact that has a rather useless ability, doesn't give much more than assassins jacket (u can move freely) also 1 min cooldown.

    Stalker Jacket
    Right now the ability it gives is rather sad, the damage isn't that good and compared to all other leather options is just bad.

    Royal Hood
    When i see this item all i think is town duels or arenas, id use assassins hood instead of this to be honest

    Royal Sandals
    Each time i look at this item reminds me of stalkers but somewhat better, u get 20% increase damage and 75% increase movement speed for 5 secs
    at the cost of Armor

    Scholar Sandals
    5 sec run where u can't attack and gain energy, taking damage shortens duration, i think i dont need to say how bad it is.

    Cleric Sandals
    All it needs is a small Increase movement speed

    Mage Sandals
    Super Situational,works good with galatines because of E but thats all

    Weapons
    Dual Swords
    This sword line weapon is rather underwhelming, u jump to a SMALL location u give 3% max hp (true damage) and the standart stack damage
    But since the aoe is so small most the times is just gonna be a 1 man E, 1h Spear does this way better with more damage.

    Claymore
    E is kinda broken, u can out run it and it will do no damage/root

    Infernal Scythe
    Needs a damage buff and a small radius buff as well, thats all.

    Forge Hammers
    They are somewhat good with a very specific build and it will only work on 1v1 maybe 1v2 agains't melee's
    other than that they bad.

    Crossbows
    only sunder shot and noise eraser are viable the others need to be remaked or buffed

    Pike
    The only use it has is for ganking and even tho u have to be near your enemy and be able to 3 stack, makes it unreliable

    Nature
    Give it like a small bit more healing

    Great Nature
    Living Armor is kinda strong open world and 1v1's, u lirealy need to run purge to kill it, and if u are a melee he can just kite you till he has it again.

    QuarterStaff
    I don't know about this one, roots one enemy and knocksbacks others (hello xin), damage isn't that good and tooltip seems to be bugged

    Double bladed
    Give it less mana cost and like 10 more damage per tier

    Staff of Balance
    This one has everyone on its knee's considered the best tank weapon without a doubt
    gives u resists, a aoe around you that reminds me of a mid term between icicle and demonic E
    not to forget that Quarterstaff line has milions of CC

    Fire
    All i see currently in gvg's is 1h Fire staffs since they do ALOT of damage, Firewall is still super Buggy.
    Wildfire/brimstone/blazing are good zvz weapons tho
    Great Fire/Infernal are kinda meh

    Holy
    Generous Heal can heal for 500 on 8.2 100 specs vs 150~ on 3 stack rejuvenation Nature
    Holy Beam is useless, enlightment is kinda meh since no one uses flash heal

    Fallen Staff
    well its kinda underwhelming reminds me of blight staff with a negative stats purge maybe good for zvz

    Lifetouch Staff
    This staff is legit the worst staff in the game since it came out, it purges negative effects on you/allies and heals you or an ally on melee range.

    Redemption Staff
    At first it seemed nice and had a big skill cap, but then i realised the risk/reward ratio was super off, most of the times u will miss the E

    Arcane
    Please, Give it a reliable spell to fame farm and rework great balance.

    Frost
    Tricky one, its definitly weak compared to fire because it doesn't have a "firewall", The cc it gives is mostly roots and the damage isn't that good

    Curse Staffs
    well there's 3 staffs i wanna talk about.
    1h Curse E is super inviable u can just roll it,block,iceblock there's alot of stuff also u need stacks up for it to do damage

    Great Curse
    Give it a bit of radius on E and its good

    Curse Skull
    The spell effects are nice, the use not really, its a channeled spell that does 2% max hp has true damage and does some magic damage
    The issue is The radius is not that big and its a channel and u can easly avoid it

    Bows
    Currently they are a wierd weapon.
    Warbow being probably one of the best solo gank weapons and longbow/wailling/badon being good at ZvZ
    It leaves us to normal bow and whispering bow, They are indeed decent but probably not enough to be at either Ganking or GvG
    Maybe a t8+ whispering bow/normal bow might do the trick but its still not enough compared to other alternative weapons.


    Blight Staff
    Literaly Demon armor on a nature staff but instead of giving resists gives health

    Offhands
    Give us Item level scalling please.


    Ill keep this post updated with info, so try to check it once a day/2 days
    With Best Regards

    Nuno "SilentNJ" Jesus

    The post was edited 3 times, last by SilentNJ ().

  • I agree with much of this. You missed Maces though. They're probably the single weapon line in need of the most change. There are completely irrelevant compared to Quarterstaff or Hammers for tanking. The one redeeming quality is Air Compressor and its bugged in PvE (just throws mobs everywhere) and only really works correctly in ZvZ when used in combination with Mage Sandals. It is NEVER going to be anywhere near the other tanking weapons in GvG or ZvZ without a complete redesign as there's just nothing noteworthy about any of them.

    Was also surprised to see no mention of Bows. The developers said they wanted to improve bow to give it something meaningful for GvG, but here we are months later and they're really no better off despite the passive and explosive arrow changes.
  • Nvs1980 wrote:

    I agree with much of this. You missed Maces though. They're probably the single weapon line in need of the most change. There are completely irrelevant compared to Quarterstaff or Hammers for tanking. The one redeeming quality is Air Compressor and its bugged in PvE (just throws mobs everywhere) and only really works correctly in ZvZ when used in combination with Mage Sandals. It is NEVER going to be anywhere near the other tanking weapons in GvG or ZvZ without a complete redesign as there's just nothing noteworthy about any of them.

    Was also surprised to see no mention of Bows. The developers said they wanted to improve bow to give it something meaningful for GvG, but here we are months later and they're really no better off despite the passive and explosive arrow changes.
    the reason i didn't mentioned maces if because people are not using them, current gvg meta involves alot of burst damage and purgeable stuff i think they will get a space in meta as soon as Staff of balance gets tweaked.
    Morning star is good for zvz's so is the relic arty

    Bows are fine to be honest, warbow is still the best ganking weapon, whispering may work t7+ maybe same to the normal bow
    Longbow has decent aoe in zvz's same for wailling and badon
    With Best Regards

    Nuno "SilentNJ" Jesus
  • SilentNJ wrote:

    Bows
    Currently they are a wierd weapon.
    Warbow being probably one of the best solo gank weapons and longbow/wailling/badon being good at ZvZ
    It leaves us to normal bow and whispering bow, They are indeed decent but probably not enough to be at either Ganking or GvG
    Maybe a t8+ whispering bow/normal bow might do the trick but its still not enough compared to other alternative weapons.
    Totally agree. It's very frustrating when you are not far from 100/ 100 / 100 / 100 for all bows. They are still not doing anything.

    I dont know if it's :

    1- They dont want to and they dont give a fuck about loosing player or make people respec and regrind
    2- They haven't tried playing bow
    3- They are just doing random thing with bow. thx for the last zvz buff but, we didn't need it. bow was already good zvz.
    4- they don't read the forum and they don't give a shit.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by nicolas2162 ().

  • nicolas2162 wrote:

    SilentNJ wrote:

    Bows
    Currently they are a wierd weapon.
    Warbow being probably one of the best solo gank weapons and longbow/wailling/badon being good at ZvZ
    It leaves us to normal bow and whispering bow, They are indeed decent but probably not enough to be at either Ganking or GvG
    Maybe a t8+ whispering bow/normal bow might do the trick but its still not enough compared to other alternative weapons.
    Totally agree. It's very frustrating when you are not far from 100/ 100 / 100 / 100 for all bows. They are still not doing anything.
    I dont know if it's :

    1- They dont want to and they dont give a fuck about loosing player or make people respec and regrind
    2- They haven't tried playing bow
    3- They are just doing random thing with bow. thx for the last zvz buff but, we didn't need it. bow was already good zvz.
    4- they don't read the forum and they don't give a shit.
    im curious in what % of your 329 posts you were crying about how bows arent viable in 5v5
  • iced0ut wrote:

    nicolas2162 wrote:

    SilentNJ wrote:

    Bows
    Currently they are a wierd weapon.
    Warbow being probably one of the best solo gank weapons and longbow/wailling/badon being good at ZvZ
    It leaves us to normal bow and whispering bow, They are indeed decent but probably not enough to be at either Ganking or GvG
    Maybe a t8+ whispering bow/normal bow might do the trick but its still not enough compared to other alternative weapons.
    Totally agree. It's very frustrating when you are not far from 100/ 100 / 100 / 100 for all bows. They are still not doing anything.I dont know if it's :

    1- They dont want to and they dont give a fuck about loosing player or make people respec and regrind
    2- They haven't tried playing bow
    3- They are just doing random thing with bow. thx for the last zvz buff but, we didn't need it. bow was already good zvz.
    4- they don't read the forum and they don't give a shit.
    im curious in what % of your 329 posts you were crying about how bows arent viable in 5v5
    100%, it's a pretty major issue. Some classes are not viable for end game content. (just few now)