Add Brains to your Savagery

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Add Brains to your Savagery

I'm all for Savagery, but the time has come for albion's ZvZ Blob Raiders to add Brains to the Savagery.

Bring next leveling gaming to albion.

Here a basic of ZvZ Blob Raids 2.0.

Ditch the 1 Blob of 1000 tactic.

Always have 2 Blobs, of whatever numbers.

Let me visualize why 2 Blobs is the way to go, instead of 1 Blob.
      - - -
      TA = Team A has 2 Blobs

TB = Team B has 1 Blob

O = Blob

choke point = choke point :thinking:
      - - - - - - - - -
      I
      I ......................I________________I----------------------------------I________________I
      I TA 1 = - - - > O.........choke point..................O < - - - = TB .........choke point..........O < - - - = TA 2
      I ......................I-----------------------I________________________I-----------------------I
      I
      - - - - - - - - -

Now would you rather wanna be Team A or Team B?
      - - -
      crossroad = crossroad :/
      I................................................................................I
      I..............................crossroad.......................................I
      I....................TA 1 = - - -> O..........................................I
      I....................................I...........................................I
      I____________________I.......I.......I_________________________I
      I............................I.......V.......I...................................I
      I................................................................................I
      I.......................TB = - - -> O........<- - - O <- - - = TA 2..........I
      I________________________________________________________I

Above you have a situation on a crossroad.

TA has 1 Blob on the middle of the crossroad.

TA has a 2nd Blob circling around/waiting away from the crossroad.

From whatever direction TB will approach the crossing, TA Blob 1 can hold off the TB raid, while TA Blob 2 can flank TB.
      - - -
      There you have two examples of 'Savagery with Brains'.

Now I'm curious if anyone feels the same wish to add some 'Brains' to Albion's Savagery?

And below :thumbdown: Albion's GM Strategic Masters will.. ('disappoint' or 'please' my RTS-gamer fanaticism) with their responses..

Is there a Julius Caesar, a Napoleon among us? = the question
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von YaayAlbion ()

• LordSilva schrieb:

and if the big blob TB decides to attack one of the small ones TA1 without the other one TA2 has time to go to help ... then the thing gets... ops!
      TA 1 and TA 2 need to be moving. they need to have the initiative, they need to be on the offensive.

flexible, not static.

When you have good guild command structure and communication TA 1 and TA 2 will own TB 100% of the time.

again, it's about movement, positioning.

in this game, already because of the 'visual blob' system, it's maybe better to have TA 2 waiting in another map sector, so that TB won't see the TA 2 blob, until TA 2 makes their flank move.

speed will help a lot with this.

quick mount movement in two groups of each 20/50/100/200 members.
      - - -
      Let's pick Mercia.

You have TA 1 in Circling Vultures. You have TA 2 waiting in one of the castles next to Circling Vultures.

TA 1 will retreat/move to a position in Circling Vultures so that TB can be flanked by TA 2.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von YaayAlbion ()

• Gugusteh schrieb:

Can you make it responsive, it's unreadable on phone...

BTW thats kinda basic stuff, can't you show us one of your lvl over 9000 strats?
      of course, in both cases.

but to be able explain lvl 9000 strats, the reader (= u) needs to be able to understand the lvl 9000 strats :thinking:
      - - -
      but ok. here I will try "lvl 9000 strats", that you will be able to understand.

Instead of looking at another guild/alliance as "an opponent", better look at another guild/alliance as "a chess piece" that can be 'used' in many many ways.

Look at all guilds/alliances around your guild/alliance and look at how you can 'use' them for your own domination goals.

Have an open creative mind as a strategist.

As a strategist with an open creative mind, you will be able to turn all situations in your favor.
      - - -
      Gugusteh you are Blue Army currently right? good choice.

But see, here is a way to look at your current situation.

Blue Army can 'use' the 'strength' of OOPS to get rid of weaker Alliances around you.

Blue Army/SUN can 'use' POE's pressure on OOPS from Cumbria, to give OOPS in Mercia 3 fronts, together with that Famiglia guild.

When POE, SUN and Famiglia give OOPS 3 fronts in Mercia for a few weeks, then OOPS will be destroyed.

Then OOPS will get seriously exhausted and have serious problems with reinforcements, resupplies and with their whole infrastructure/supply lines etc.
      - - -
      But, Blue Army/Sun can also 'wait' until Albion is divided by 2 or 3 Alliances.

When for example SUN, OOPS and POE have divided Albion into 3 Empires, then it's much better for SUN/Blue Army to take the rest of Albion from 2 Alliances, instead of from 10 Alliances.
      - - -
      Gugusteh maybe you want more lvl 9000 strats?

Or maybe you and Blue Army want to witness how to Own and Conquer under, Marcommand? (oh the memories, has anyone forgotten that player name yet? can't be. I haven't.)

Marcommand's Strategy Lessons

ok. I'm going to work on a next strategy.

The Marcommand Q & A. What do you have to say?

And so The Marcommand reappeared before HIS worshipers
    • for adding brains.

Have a battle plan whenever entering a blob zvz of carnage.

it doesn't matter what plan.

but you will see it do magic 100% for your success, when your blob is working on a battle plan and the blob of the other team isn't.
      - - -
      every moment, every action on the battlefield needs to be a move.

the move can be:

attack both sides

attack 3 sides

attack 4 sides

chase

split up

hold chokepoint

block pathway

block exit

positioning

repositioning

overwhelm the enemy

mislead enemy

enter the battlefield

stay hidden

tactical retreat

retreat

attack from rear

flank

head-on collision

making last stand

hold bridge
      (think of a move yourself.)

but everything during the zvz needs to be a move, following up another move.

for example:
      Team A 1 'enters the battlefield.'

Team A 1 dismounts in front of Team B 'to mislead them'.

Team A 2 now enters the zvz from another entrance to approach Team B 'from the back'.

Team B sees both Team A 1 and Team A 2 and makes a 'tactical 'retreat' over the bridge.

Team A 1 uses this moment to make a 'head-on collision' with Team B.

Team A 2 does some 'repositioning' to hold another bridge to, 'block' Team B's way out.

Team B 'splits up' to 'hold both bridges'.

Team B gets the spirits fired up to 'make a last stand'.

Team B makes a 'head-on collision' with Team A 1.

Team A 1 is forced to make a 'tactical retreat', they 'retreat' to a crossing of roads, to 'block the exit' for Team B there.

Team A 2 sees the chance and 'chase' after Team B to 'overwhelm' them.

Now Team A 1 turns around and makes a 'head-on collision' with Team B as well, to 'overwhelm' them 'from 2 sides'.

Those from Team B that are able to escape make a 'tactical retreat' to a guild territory nearby.
      - - -
      Anyone has questions about this? plz do ask them :thumbdown: below.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von YaayAlbion ()

• Target the weakest guild in an Alliance.

In stead of zvzing 'all' of another Alliance, just zvz against the one guild you know is the weakest of an Alliance.

for example

Seems as Alone targeted Russian Empire in a recent zvz with OOPS.

The result.. 40 Russian Empire members were loot.
      - - -
      Even though, true story = If Alone would've targeted the weakest guild in OOPS, they would've really targeted 'Money Guild' instead :thinking: :/
    • YaayAlbion schrieb:

Target the weakest guild in an Alliance.

In stead of zvzing 'all' of another Alliance, just zvz against the one guild you know is the weakest of an Alliance.

for example

- - -
      Even though, true story = If Alone would've targeted the weakest guild in OOPS, they would've really targeted 'Money Guild' instead :thinking: :/
      As I see it, its just Red is Red and not a matter of guild A or guild B.
      Whoever gets in the way ends up losing whatever the number is and what guild it is
    • LordSilva schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

for example

- - -
      As I see it, its just Red is Red and not a matter of guild A or guild B.Whoever gets in the way ends up losing whatever the number is and what guild it is
      but but.. if you can 'clear out' the weaker guilds of an opposing alliance first, then dealing with the 'remaining' guilds of that alliance will go better as well, since they will have fewer numbers left :thinking:

so you have every reason to target the weaker guilds of another alliance blob first.
    • YaayAlbion schrieb:

LordSilva schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

for example

- - -
      As I see it, its just Red is Red and not a matter of guild A or guild B.Whoever gets in the way ends up losing whatever the number is and what guild it is
      but but.. if you can 'clear out' the weaker guilds of an opposing alliance first, then dealing with the 'remaining' guilds of that alliance will go better as well, since they will have fewer numbers left :thinking:
      so you have every reason to target the weaker guilds of another alliance blob first.
      The problem is not in the hunter who hunts easy prey first, the problem is that the prey doesn't know how to properly deceive the hunter.
      One more time, in ZvZ....Red is Red and not a matter of guild A or guild B inside Alliance C.
      If my bubble is bigger than yours, I attack. If mine is smaller I retreat. If they are two smaller against mine, I go against the one that is closer to end it before they join etc ... etc. ..
    • LordSilva schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

LordSilva schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

for example

- - -
      but but.. if you can 'clear out' the weaker guilds of an opposing alliance first, then dealing with the 'remaining' guilds of that alliance will go better as well, since they will have fewer numbers left :thinking:so you have every reason to target the weaker guilds of another alliance blob first.
      The problem is not in the hunter who hunts easy prey first, the problem is that the prey doesn't know how to properly deceive the hunter.One more time, in ZvZ....Red is Red and not a matter of guild A or guild B inside Alliance C.
      If my bubble is bigger than yours, I attack. If mine is smaller I retreat. If they are two smaller against mine, I go against the one that is closer to end it before they join etc ... etc. ..
      I see.

give it time.

One day you figured all this out as, the way to go.

once you have equally-skilled alliances going heads-on, looking into the details of the other alliance is the way to go.
      - - -
      but agreed at the moment 'the most-detailed' zvzs get is == "Will the zone lag-out or not?" "Can we get our whole blob inside or is the zone capacity-limit reached?"

There is no "getting into detail" yet.

• Have all 300 members of your guild doing GvGs.

When all your 300 members do GvGs from warcamps, you force other guilds to have you know.. 60 GvG teams ready lol.

You don't necessarily need to show up with gear.

The whole point is.. maybe you lose 2,3 warcamp GvGs where the good GvG teams of other guilds show up. but you win wherever the other guild doesn't show up lol.
      - - -
      so, how long before your guild let all guild members show up 'nakid character' on warcamp GvGs? = the question