[University of Albion] is opening her doors!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @SadeasX

That is what makes us so strong, there is no, mighty all known, Head Master. We do realize that there is an all changing gaming environment and that also the most experienced players are still learning everyday: "You'll never stop learning and improving yourself, it's the mindset that is the most important."

That is why we work in teams and we make sure we assist wherever we can! Besides knowledge, being a guide is what makes us adaptable and still able to help players get their information. If we do not have the information ourselves, we (as Mentors and Professors) know where to find that certain information or know who to contact to obtain the information needed to provide a solid answer.

We'll never assume that we are the 'All Knowing', but we are 100% convinced that we'll find the information or answer you need; no matter what! Every University has a library, that is what we have too.

~ Kutweer
    • Hey guys :) I'm totally new to the game as I started to play yesterday, and your learning guild really seems like the perfect opportunity for me ! But I'm a bit concerned about actual teamplay as it is specified nowhere that you actually do things with your guild members (except teaching them the game !). Do you play with each others and do stuff like dungeons, farm or even some PvP/GvG ? (even really really casually, i don't mind)
    • GreenPepper schrieb:

But I'm a bit concerned about actual teamplay as it is specified nowhere that you actually do things with your guild members (except teaching them the game !).
      Hey GreenPepper,

Right now we have no fixed days where we expect players to attend and come along dungeoneering or something like that. We expect players to take their own initiative, for example the other day we did some Hellgates and invited as many player that wanted to do some of those. It's definitely something we'll do more and more when we have a bigger player base.

~ Kutweer
    • GreenPepper schrieb:

Hey guys :) I'm totally new to the game as I started to play yesterday, and your learning guild really seems like the perfect opportunity for me ! But I'm a bit concerned about actual teamplay as it is specified nowhere that you actually do things with your guild members (except teaching them the game !). Do you play with each others and do stuff like dungeons, farm or even some PvP/GvG ? (even really really casually, i don't mind)
      I want to get some teamplay going as soon as possible, otherwise i fear this guild will be a theory only thing and I doubt people want to play solo when just learning the game. I'm going to try and get some team-play sessions going today after work, hopefully people are online.
    • @Kutweer

before i forget ill pass on what I learned from the academy, a few pointers if you will.

1- Start small and cap your students - if you don't it will flat line your experienced players.
      2- DO NOT ALLY - you are a institution, if you pick a side watch as big guilds will end you in a variety of ways as they see you as a feeder guild.
      3- protect the uni assets carefully - cons look for ideas like this so they can screw over idealists.
      4- Try to get the mods involved - I was working on this but the alliance I made also made them back away.
      5- fill your discord channels with good vids - a good vid can save a hour of explaining the same thing.
      6- protect yourself - this is a game - your game and so don't let the Uni eat up all that time.
      7- ANY you bring in as a teacher - make sure its a thing they love to do or they will leave.
      8 - High tax rate - if they aint learning - gtfo and best of luck.
      9 - Also a lot of your students are going to be alts of experienced players - make a speed course to get them up to a base line quickly and it will save you a lot of time.
      10- have a application process (letting anyone in was my biggest mistake)
      11- put charges on building, taxes and everything you do - you do free and the whales will eat you alive (Whales - big economic players with lots of alts who will use all your nutrition up)

much love

-storm

CLS Discord

discord.gg/KBRtYpD

CL FREEDOM!!!

tinyurl.com/yam796xd
    • Stormlord schrieb:

@Kutweer

before i forget ill pass on what I learned from the academy, a few pointers if you will.

1- Start small and cap your students - if you don't it will flat line your experienced players.
      2- DO NOT ALLY - you are a institution, if you pick a side watch as big guilds will end you in a variety of ways as they see you as a feeder guild.
      3- protect the uni assets carefully - cons look for ideas like this so they can screw over idealists.
      4- Try to get the mods involved - I was working on this but the alliance I made also made them back away.
      5- fill your discord channels with good vids - a good vid can save a hour of explaining the same thing.
      6- protect yourself - this is a game - your game and so don't let the Uni eat up all that time.
      7- ANY you bring in as a teacher - make sure its a thing they love to do or they will leave.
      8 - High tax rate - if they aint learning - gtfo and best of luck.
      9 - Also a lot of your students are going to be alts of experienced players - make a speed course to get them up to a base line quickly and it will save you a lot of time.
      10- have a application process (letting anyone in was my biggest mistake)
      11- put charges on building, taxes and everything you do - you do free and the whales will eat you alive (Whales - big economic players with lots of alts who will use all your nutrition up)

much love

-storm

We should definitely take these points seriously
    • I'm usually walking on my own paths, so I probably will not decide to join, but I'm very glad to see the guild established with those goals and I hope, that it will be equally successful, as EVE Uni.

Please, keep as updated on how things are going, so we know, what we can say to newcomers, which seem deserving to be sent your way.

Tinstaafl/Kaering