Existing Accounts & Steam

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Midgard schrieb:

Ungwe_Lianti schrieb:

LordSilva schrieb:

We have no way to compare how many original accounts are active,(SBI provide this tool for us if you please) but we can know how many steam accounts are active.

Steam accounts:

I like those numbers, but...

How many will continue active?
      How many will ask for the refund?
      Well, maybe 60% will stay active, also depending on how many of them are old players wanting their game on Steam and had to start allover, those players might or might not give up because they get bored of having to start all over and thus going back to the external launcher, or quit entirely.Hard to say, so far it's quite stable but only been at Steam for a few days. I know one thing though, it would've been 1 more if I could move my account over
      I guess you’re done here then. Good luck in whatever game you play next. Bye.
      You know, You strike me as someone who's Narcissistic. Because you basically take personal offense for comments and complaints directed at a company for reasons I'm certainly not alone to bring to the surface. You talk to me and trying to downgrade me personally because it suits your world view better while I have not done any personal accusations until now. I've defended against yours but still not accused you of being anything in particular, you on the other hand seem to take credit on the fact that I'm not going to play this game. You take it personal that I'm not happy with a game company's decision because you're happy with the way it is. Seem that your view of the world is the only "correct" one, and that democracy or things like sending complaints to businesses for things you're not satisfied with is a trigger for you.

Now I don't know what to make of that, and I don't think I really care much about it either. But it's funny that you accused ME of being the type who'd ruin the community when I have not tried to ruin for any gamer in any sense or form. Yet you get upset about it.

interesting....
    • Sliverius schrieb:

:( so my steam wallet is useless in Albion online ?

I got the solution for developer, please consider this:

· Make the game free, anyone can download. But they will have 'free' status.. which will be severely limited
      But you must prepare for network structure. I believe, more people aware this game, and tried, you will have more faithful player
      · Make all payment through steam wallet is higher, as high with surcharge services from Steam.
      Here's why. All people who pay conveniently with steam, must pay higher than if you bother pay to this website
      All around the world who have different currency will not be bothered with paying with US dollar only. And they will be easier to pay, because steam wallet can be top-up with so many ways.. , even in my country, i can top up it with buy voucher in tobacco minimart. Those will help so many player in the around the world that couldn't pay with creditcard or paypal.
      · I saw experience from Blizzard Entertainment: Hearthstone. When they launch Hearthstone in Apple environment, all add-on must be pay through apple, and subsequently make the price higher. But Blizzard still got revenue higher in Mobile device.

Please consider it
      this what the game was first designed tk be until gold seller appears.
    • Sofaires schrieb:

idk but...

strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap

39 votes and 21 are to left as it is, little but the gap is betting bigger.
      i only really made it to see how people would vote, as this thread is mixed, then get the obvious trolls trolling, FYI if a company doesn't reach the standard or which they promised I of course would complain.

Anyway moving on, it does seem to be going one way and I'm quite surprised, I thought it might end at "No I'd rather help SBI I'll stay with the original client but support people who want to move to Steam" or "No I'd rather help SBI I'll stay with the original client but support people who want to move to Steam"

I am not sure if trolls or if the people here just personally hate steam or what really, it's a conundrum :/
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/Is98XTT.jpg[/img]
    • tabooshka schrieb:

LasTimelord schrieb:

I am not sure if trolls or if the people here just personally hate steam or what really, it's a conundrum
      No, we just prefer to play the game that we enjoy,
      So if SBI said "we are moving to Steam, removing our old client but you have to pay for a new steam key to link your account to continue playing" and gave you 6 months to do so before they removed their original client.

You would go "hell yeah I'm doing that because I love this game and it's so amazing and worth it" ??
    • LasTimelord schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

LasTimelord schrieb:

I am not sure if trolls or if the people here just personally hate steam or what really, it's a conundrum
      No, we just prefer to play the game that we enjoy,
      So if SBI said "we are moving to Steam, removing our old client but you have to pay for a new steam key to link your account to continue playing" and gave you 6 months to do so before they removed their original client.
      You would go "hell yeah I'm doing that because I love this game and it's so amazing and worth it" ??

I've mostly kept out of this conversation - BUT SERIOUSLY, that scenario has NOTHING to do with this situation. SBI are not removing anything nor forcing anyone to pay any more money to continue playing. You're making yourself look like an idiot.
      Try the game for FREE: Albion Online Trial Keys
    • Complaining at people/players wanting the same possibility to play using Steam as new players (VIP's) can do after purchasing the game a gain, but just want to be allowed to link account. I think that's far more crazy and ridiculous then to be upset at the developers. Because IF they developers in fact changed their mind and listened to what seems to be roughly 50% of t he playerbase so far, then the other 50% wouldn't see, feel or notice any difference in the game what so ever.

So the only ones who would benefit from this in the end would most likely be SBI, because people like me would come back/buy the game again, lots of other people who never spent a dime besides paying for the game would buy it again to play on Steam, another lot of players who never spent a dime other then paying for the game, but always having lots of Steam wallet funds would start spending money PLUS paying for the game a 2nd time. And so on

Stupid move of SBI, and ridiculous to whine at those who feel ill treated especially if you're not even connected to the company itself. But would be bad if they complained too of course.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

I like how 5 people consider themselves as 50% of playerbase
      So you do seriously believe that something like a great majority would actually oppose a possible Migration to Steam after say, purchasing the game once again?

That many don't care, or would stay outside of Steam is no doubt, but I doubt really hard that it would be anything else then roughly 50% that support the idea, want to migrate, and want to get a free steam key all together.

But I'm sorry if I forgot to mention or phrase my post differently, I took this number as a "guesstimate" looking at all the posts about it, there seem to be quite equal share who wants to be able to do it/allow others too, or the ones that like when other suffer for no reason. Because that's really what it is all about, if you're not working for SBI you won't suffer anything if they let people migrate. (Doubt SBI actually suffer anything either, Especially since what it seems, Old players farm and pay their subscriptions with gold that they earn ingame. If that is possible then I'm quite sure a vast majority of the oldtimers do just that, so it makes even less sense to lock them out of Steam if that's the case)

Also, I'm sure they will get a whole lot of players through Steam, and many would come back if they could migrate too.

Finally, I based my 50% on the only poll I've seen so far, while not a lot of votes it still seem quite equal to me.

strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ungwe_Lianti ()

• tabooshka schrieb:

like I already said, majority doesnt give a fuck, nor checks this forum at any point in time.
      And, you get that number from... where exactly? I'm just curious, since you seem so certain about it. Have you asked every player and come to the conclusion that a majority of the players wouldn't care about being able to migrate to Steam if they could bring their account there?

I mean, you saying that my numbers/guestiamtes are wrong, yet you have absolutely nothing to back your numbers up. At least I had a poll whith low number of votes, but that's certainly better then nothing at all?

Just saying
    • Ungwe_Lianti schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

like I already said, majority doesnt give a fuck, nor checks this forum at any point in time.
      And, you get that number from... where exactly? I'm just curious, since you seem so certain about it. Have you asked every player and come to the conclusion that a majority of the players wouldn't care about being able to migrate to Steam if they could bring their account there?
      I mean, you saying that my numbers/guestiamtes are wrong, yet you have absolutely nothing to back your numbers up. At least I had a poll whith low number of votes, but that's certainly better then nothing at all?

Just saying
      I'd give up, unless you agree with the majority that they are right and SBI has done something amazing you won't get far.

*puts on sheep costume*

I fully understand SBI needing that 30%, otherwise the game will die, we don't want that so I think they should change more, I think we should all be willing to pay more so let's put the prices up, double the lot.

On top of that no steam keys, fuck it you want to play on steam then you buy a steam code for a 7 day trial, then you pay SBI another £20 and you get the game fully unlocked.

I fully support SBI position and I love throwing my money at it, everyone should be if they want to play this game.
    • The game works since Alphas in SBI platforms! But now is just a "No good" cause we get 2 independent platform options!?
      If you don't understand the difference in bout game platforms with regard to the any game company, you are a "naive" on how to manage a financial resource necessary for your day-to-day life. The SBI choice was purely financial and has nothing to do with platform A or B.

The game was not advertised as a Steam game, so NOBODY was fooled.

And its not for now that we have one more platform that we will raise waves of indignation at not being able to have our original accounts in steam (which is only to have egos fed so our friends can see how good we are in the game without have to log anything else). Yes I would also like to have the game on steam to join in my game list and to be able to spend the money I have there, but since the company has chosen to "a protection of its asset", I have to respect that, because the SBI choice doesn't penalize me or anything in my current game or change the product conditions of a game that i purchased in 2015.
      The game was not advertised as a Steam game, nobody was fooled, who does not understand it, it's their problem!
    • i really cant get how you people just wont realize that no matter what you say or think, some people will be pissed about the OP subject and some people wont give a single fuck about it.

i think the reason behind this is the fact that most of you here are ego trip bunnies.
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • LasTimelord schrieb:

Sofaires schrieb:

idk but...

strawpoll.com/w6ggxwap

39 votes and 21 are to left as it is, little but the gap is betting bigger.
      i only really made it to see how people would vote, as this thread is mixed, then get the obvious trolls trolling, FYI if a company doesn't reach the standard or which they promised I of course would complain.
      Anyway moving on, it does seem to be going one way and I'm quite surprised, I thought it might end at "No I'd rather help SBI I'll stay with the original client but support people who want to move to Steam" or "No I'd rather help SBI I'll stay with the original client but support people who want to move to Steam"

i see the poll just to show how ppl think, and i voted to stay as it is. not as a troll but i think is the best choice to keep the game funded and as you and most noticed we the player base know what we got into before paying for the game and are well satisfy on how things are going does not matter how hard ppl cry we just know how to have fun and to be honest SBI is not been unfair or anything they are just looking at the best ways to keep this going either way i think this is the last post i would do in this thread
      New to the game? Use my Referral Link
    • Look , I did't play this game for a while ,In fact you can check how much I played this game,probably less than a week time total... I paid 50 euros 2 years ago...
      If you give me a steam key I will take it as "good faith" and I will install the game through steam.I don't saying I will be the most active player but at least I will give a try..sometime. Otherwise , you will never see me again.
      I do understand your statement, and I see the reason behind it. But in my case you wrong,I was disappointed with the game, I never made another purchase, and my general opinion is bad...especially about the company behind the game...prove me wrong!
      Send me a steam key...at least I deserve to have Albion Online in my steam library!...

P.S:The only reason why I'm here now is that I saw the game on steam and remembered that I did purchased this game,I went to my mail searching for a mail with my steam key,did't found any so I came here to ask for one.
      You have my mail address .
      Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's acorn that held its ground.
    • SiriusRO schrieb:

If you give me a steam key I will take it as "good faith" and I will install the game through steam.I don't saying I will be the most active player but at least I will give a try..sometime. Otherwise , you will never see me again.
      Being as honest as possible and responding in a humble way, this game does not require players with this type of thinking.

If the objective is to bring motivation, enthusiasm, new ideas, will to play and even a little dedication... fine you are Welcome! Otherwise don't even appear in the game.