Easter Eggs drop rate VS Vanity item costs

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Easter Eggs drop rate VS Vanity item costs

On test server it costs 9000 eggs to get the cheapest Easter Vanity oufit set. The event only lasts 7 days.

I will be away most of the time. It will cost me about 2 million silver to buy enough eggs to get the outfit, with price of 200-250s per egg. The prices can be even higher because of the limited time and he limited availability of eggs. And this set seems to be about the cheapest part of the vanity items in this season.

I Hope these prices were temporary on the test server. otherwise, you have really lost any sense of what is average players time spent / silver owned...

Dunno. We shall see. But I have usually been right, in the past... ;)
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Trial Keys on Request!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()

• There's only one vanity set in this event, so calling it the "cheapest outfit set" is a bit misleading. Might as well call it the "most expensive set".

The issue with previous events was how worthless in terms of value the vanity items were (and still are). To obtain the cheapest set in previous seasonal events, it took about 5 minutes of token farming - in comparison the most expensive set took around 30 minutes. So I'm really glad they upped the token prices this time around.

That said, I don't think they've considered the short duration of this particular event when coming up with the prices - I'd cut the current vanity token prices in half, so the most expensive vanity would still be obtainable for a single player if they commit to it. Right now, it seems they would need to buy tokens alongside farming them. Though this might be exactly how the developers intend for this event to go, and have it tied better into the existing economy.

Another thing to consider (though this is just me speculating), it's possible that the same easter vanity items will return next year and you'll be able to use the same tokens again. So getting all the vanities might be a long-term venture.

Either way, I'm looking forward to how this plays out.

• yea, but there is the other hat! (which was 50k eggs?) I will see if I can still check it... Yup, freakin 50 000 eggs for the white Snow version of the hat.

||

edit: it might be too late to change the prices but what they still can do, is to extend the duration by week or two.
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Trial Keys on Request!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()