Testserver Patch Notes - Lancelot Patch #2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The nerf to two man hg loot was needed as it far surpassed the loot you would receive in 5 man hg.

I have friends who made fucking bank on these, I'm talking 30+ T8 relics multiple times.

It should have never happened that 2s were more profitable than 5s, but of course it did. The least they can do is make 5s more desirable and not making it harder to find the portals.
    • PrintsKaspian schrieb:

Changes
      Full-loot Lesser Hellgate chests have been adjusted to give slightly less loot, to match the intended value.
      Slighty less loot. Okay that seems reasonable, they did give a lot of loot for just two people. Let's solo some on the test server and see what it's like now.

@Retroman

This loot is solo too so a player doing the gates as intended would get half of each of these. The loot in most of these is like 20k a person or less. I mean seriously? This seems like a bit more than "slightly decreasing." It's going to completely kill any kind of 2v2 competition whatsoever.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kantos ()

• Even questionable to go in t4 to do those :D
      And ppl were actually "betting" T8 gear for a good fight and reasonable rewards that were ONLY SOMETIMES too high (like 50+ total relics)

All this said I find it even offensive to players to find t3 gear in red HGs... 5.1 should be the lowest tier drop you are finding in full loot gates.
      Pretty much detailed guide for nature healing in pvp/pve - https://albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15819
    • I should screenshot my last 15 infernal gates because my recent loot drops might actually look worse than the screenshots above.

I'm okay with keeping 2s where they are at in it's current state if two things are done:

1. Make a gate only enter-able with the group size of players for that gate. Duos require two people and five for infernal. Make it similar to what an expedition is like where you click the gate it does a countdown and then you are locked in stasis until everyone fully channels and you all go in at once. Give it a ten second window to release the stasis if not everyone is ready such as in the case of being attacked or afk.
      2. You increase the infernal gates loot drops to be better than 2s. It's absurd that as of this moment it's still more rewarding to run cheese builds 2v2 than an actual 5v5.
    • Just a thought.....what if the loot recieved was was influenced by the various IPs of each player in the party? When it chooses the loot it gives a loot buff based on the IP or some other quantification of assesed value of yer gear. Then if you risk that good stuff you are awarded accordingly. If it asses all members first then one person looting with high gear while all others are in crap gear should not be an issue.

Prolly limit this to pvp zones, hgs, specific lootable items, etc.
    • @Retroman @PrintsKaspian

Please please please don't let this stand. Don't let hellgates die. They are one of the best parts of the game.

I ran 6 5v5 hellgates this morning: 3 were no shows, 1 was a solo farmer, and only 2 were real 5v5 fights.

We also had members bound to all different blackzone continents so we could only look for gates in royal zones. There are only 3 zones in royal continent that spawn 5v5 gates. We ended up having to use all three spawns (Shiftshadow, Murkweald, and Runnel Sink) for these 6 gates. This is a large increase in travel time from what we had before patch #2 changes and much much larger than before 2v2 hellgates were introduced. I can only imagine if many groups were running at the same time we would never find a gate.

Suggested changes:
      - Increase boss spawns such that they spawn 1 minute after the last boss was killed. This would allow a group to camp a zone which would alleviate the affect of no shows. It was also reduce no shows because if a group is roaming the OW for a gate they aren't in the gate fighting another team.
      - Swap 2v2 and 5v5 hellgate spawns.

Increasing the roaming time to find a gate is not fun. Please fix this.
    • 5v5 groups are often locked to different blackzone continents, so they are forced to hunt for royal hellgates. Thus, giving 5v5 groups 3 royal options and all far away makes it extremely punishing for any group with members locked to different blackzone continents.

Surely we can divide the royal continent gates more evenly between 2v2 and 5v5 gates. I don't suggest just straight up swapping them, but dividing them 8 and 8 would be good.

Perhaps give one hellgate type: roastcorpse steppe, deadvein gully, wyre forest, longtimber glen, shiftshadow expanse, kindlegrass steppe, murkweald, and highbole glen.

And the other type: birken fell, creag morr, mardale, malag crevasse, runnel sink, stumproot swamp, creag garr, and spectral swamp.

This way both 5v5 and 2v2 groups have an equal number of options and about equal number of close/far options.

edit: I forgot bowscale fel :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kumquat ()

• @Retroman @PrintsKaspian

We would like to know why you drastically reduced the number of Greater Hellgates accessible from Caerleon to replace them with Lesser Hellgates. Regardless of continental lock-outs, we had 24 zones to scout from Caerleon before update. Now we have 6 greater and 18 lesser gates. It seems illogical to favor a new feature for two players over a well established feature for 5 players. Did I miss something? Is there a reason why you didn't go with 12 greater and 12 lesser?

It's now harder and/or longer to form a group with lock-outs, longer to find a gate, and we get less fights because every team have the same problems. Please, do not let 5v5 hellgates die. I do not feel like waiting for the next full loot game yet, still want to enjoy this one.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Frankasti ()

• Raithe schrieb:

Just a thought.....what if the loot recieved was was influenced by the various IPs of each player in the party? When it chooses the loot it gives a loot buff based on the IP or some other quantification of assesed value of yer gear. Then if you risk that good stuff you are awarded accordingly. If it asses all members first then one person looting with high gear while all others are in crap gear should not be an issue.

Prolly limit this to pvp zones, hgs, specific lootable items, etc.
      This sounds cool until you think about the existing complaints of snowball mechanics.