Crafting on guild island, should it give half the returns that you get in town?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Islands are meant to be a foundation or anchor point for players entering into the world of Albion. From the very beginning, the Development Team has consistently held that islands will be the least economically advantageous for use; land in cities or in guild territories will always offer better returns. You can read more about the last major change in island cost methodology here: The Role of Private Islands

There are a few other things to consider:
      1. Buildings on Islands do not lose durability due to not being fed or like in the past, from use.
      2. After the initial investment, islands have zero upkeep cost. All other land in Albion does have a form of upkeep cost / value sink.
      3. Islands are safe, unlike land in a city (auctions) or Guild territories (GvG activities).
      4. Buildings on islands are not limited to certain production tiers like in the past. You can craft the best gear in the game from an island.
      If you consider these points as benefits adding value to an island, the zero base return of resources/materials on an island is the detriment that balances the economic impact of islands.
    • Should islands give back materials like towns? Good question. When we are put at the mercy of the town owners and have to bid at least 2X a much to take over a plot, I have to wonder if there should be other ways to combat the price fixing that seems to be in effect.

The costs to upgrade all the buildings has to weigh into if it makes sense to so. It would take a lot of taxes to make up for a T8 Upgrade right?

How about a return of some materials on your island?

I understand why people would prefer to craft in peace and do it on their islands.

When guilds take over territories, I believe there are vendors in those places. Do you get materials back from them? Are they player owned with tax rates. I am new and never been part of a guild that does this stuff.
    • Talizzar schrieb:

Should islands give back materials like towns? Good question. When we are put at the mercy of the town owners and have to bid at least 2X a much to take over a plot, I have to wonder if there should be other ways to combat the price fixing that seems to be in effect.

The costs to upgrade all the buildings has to weigh into if it makes sense to so. It would take a lot of taxes to make up for a T8 Upgrade right?

How about a return of some materials on your island?

I understand why people would prefer to craft in peace and do it on their islands.

When guilds take over territories, I believe there are vendors in those places. Do you get materials back from them? Are they player owned with tax rates. I am new and never been part of a guild that does this stuff.
      If you use islands for crafting stations what will you use for laborers?
      'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
      X/