Angepinnt The Current Albion Online Round Table

• The Current Albion Online Round Table

Hey everyone,

Most of you are already aware of the existence of the Round Table. However, we feel it important to be open with all of you on details about what the Round Table is and ensure all of you know how to join it.

The Round Table is a designated forum additional to the public forum, and a point of contact to our team, that enables us to efficiently gather feedback and suggestions about the game’s existing and upcoming features from experienced and knowledgeable members of the community on behalf of their area of representation.
      To effectively streamline the views of our community to the development team, it’s important that they are also active and able to provide clear and well structured feedback.

In order to be up for selection review for the Round Table going forward, you must:
      • provide consistently constructive feedback and clear suggestions in our public forum or
      • be the guild leader of a successful guild, or a member designated by that leader scoring a Crystal, Gold or Silver rank at the end of a GvG season
      • otherwise be a notable figure within the community for your accomplishments in a specific area of the game, if this is not already filled at our discretion
      Those selected will be contacted via email. The roster will be heavily reviewed between each GvG season and optimized on an ongoing basis.

Of course, we are still actively conveying feedback from the wider community, and the moderators and myself will be collecting and reporting it on a consistent basis. Your contributions are always appreciated no matter where or by whom they are posted, but we feel it important to take every measure possible to incorporate the views of the community into our future plans and to be transparent about these measures.

We hope this sheds some light on one of our initiatives to fortify the player/developer feedback cycle.

- Evoque

Current Member List

Please keep a few things in mind;
      • This list currently contains players who have been sent an invite, not all will have accepted immediately. The list will become leaner once it’s clear who remains active within the forum.
      • Invites will be sent to the player with Guild Master rights at the end of the season, it’s their responsibility to communicate this with their guild. Players with viewing rights will also be specified.
      • In case the Guild Master is too busy to engage in the Round Table discussions they may select another suitable candidate in their place.
      • The list will be updated in case new players join.

Invited based on guild rank in Season 2:

Character NameForum Name
      DerrickDerrick
      SyndicSyndic
      Manchildboggz
      FranksinatraSinatra.SUN
      PareillePareille
      MarrdenMyssiv
      VocandinVocandin
      VeetusVeetus
      Moneymike2gmoneymike2g
      kleyykleyy
      GuntherLerBestia
      AnisaAnisa
      AenariasXenocidal
      Grants / Rep SilentNJkrizalit
      LugziLugzi
      Whales/
      RyujiRyuji
      DeathwishXO42DeathwishXO42
      NymortiusNymortius
      RicklardRicklard
      KoszulKoszul
      juliecatJuliecat
      x0rgyblastix
      madshockmadshock
      DayZuDayZu
      legion1184/
      TishielTishiel
      MeskinMeskin
      GueulleurDau
      TorthurTorthur
      rasereiRaserei
      TheLastMohicanMohicans
      SteinhBsteinhb
      sauce59sauce59
      RigdalotRigdalot
      Roskuwacz / Rep Okocimroskuwacz
      MrValoMrValo
      RedAviatrixRedAviatrix
      SakushiSakushiMei
      Eiras77Eiras77
      MILFTankMILFTank
      KvarlKvarl
      NorgannonNorgannon
      Reis63/

Invited based on contribution to the community:

NameFocus
      BananapuddingEconomy
      BogulEconomy
      EllipsesConstructive Feedback/PvP
      ElsaAffiliate
      EvaniskaEconomy
      FlufferpopeConstructive Feedback/PvP
      FuSConstructive Feedback/PvP
      GankConstructive Feedback/PvP
      GankersConstructive Feedback/PvP
      GluttonySDSConstructive Feedback/PvP
      KieffConstructive Feedback/PvP
      KingMoJoConstructive Feedback/PvP
      KostanConstructive Feedback
      LewpacAffiliate
      LicitankConstructive Feedback/PvP
      LordSilvaConstructive Feedback
      lukekkConstructive Feedback/PvP
      MistyHeartConstructive Feedback/PvP
      NauskSolo
      NietzConstructive Feedback/PvP
      NightConstructive Feedback/PvP
      RainbowsparkleEconomy
      RavenarConstructive Feedback
      Rich666DemoNConstructive Feedback/PvP
      RobinhoodrsConstructive Feedback/PvP
      RosaliaConstructive Feedback
      SadeasXPvE
      SageleafEconomy
      SayaEconomy
      ShazzarConstructive Feedback/PvP
      ShozenAffiliate
      SlizzardMerc
      SvanderConstructive Feedback
      SweatpantsbonerConstructive Feedback/PvP
      TazzikConstructive Feedback/PvP
      UnmoistConstructive Feedback/PvP
      WolfynkoConstructive Feedback
      YoutubeazntanConstructive Feedback/PvP
      ZalrenicConstructive Feedback
      ZaziiEconomy
      ZetecuaAffiliate
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Evoque () aus folgendem Grund: added new member list

• Thanks for the info!
      Its nice to see some transparency about the round table because there are a lot of people that think its just a small club for devs friends.

But whats exactly the difference between the round table and the feedback & suggestions section of the public forum?

ty
      Artificial intelligence will never beat natural stupidiy.
    • Silks schrieb:

But whats exactly the difference between the round table and the feedback & suggestions section of the public forum?
      the feedback and suggestion section is mostly a one way discussion where players throw good or bad ideas around and the devs read them, while the round table allows the devs to throw raw ideas around making sure that they are not flawed like crazy and that they are not missing out on anything before making an actual plan that is then going public.

And most people have a pretty wrong or bad idea of what the round table is.

Long have we waited, for this, looking forward to it!
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Rosalia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

the feedback and suggestion section is mostly a one way discussion where players throw good or bad ideas around and the devs read them, while the round table allows the devs to throw raw ideas around making sure that they are not flawed like crazy and that they are not missing out on anything before making an actual plan that is then going public.

Nice! Thanks for sharing the info!
      I dont think ill ever be invited cuz im not very polite in forums but its very nice to know that there is a place where things are discussed more deeply.
      I would also like to suggest that the Round Table also have a limited number of "observers". People that cant post or comment but can still read it to know whats going on. Maybe this way more people could participate on the decisions and discussions by reading them and then talking to anyone who actually can speak for them in the Round Table.
    • Silks schrieb:

Rosalia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

Nice! Thanks for sharing the info!I dont think ill ever be invited cuz im not very polite in forums but its very nice to know that there is a place where things are discussed more deeply.
      I would also like to suggest that the Round Table also have a limited number of "observers". People that cant post or comment but can still read it to know whats going on. Maybe this way more people could participate on the decisions and discussions by reading them and then talking to anyone who actually can speak for them in the Round Table.
      As far as i know, a guild leader in the round table (or any member) is supposed to communicate with members of his side about the topics of the round table and use their attitude and feedback in combination with their own to generate a better oppinon, So there are kind of silent readers that kind of know whats going on, but not posting their own, because most of the times a guild leader and their officers have a similar mindset.

On the other hand, we will see where evoque will bring this. I can just tell that this was pretty necesarry and im happy that evoque is taking it over and starting from scratch instead of trying to fix it.
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Rosalia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

Rosalia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

the feedback and suggestion section is mostly a one way discussion where players throw good or bad ideas around and the devs read them, while the round table allows the devs to throw raw ideas around making sure that they are not flawed like crazy and that they are not missing out on anything before making an actual plan that is then going public.And most people have a pretty wrong or bad idea of what the round table is.

Nice! Thanks for sharing the info!I dont think ill ever be invited cuz im not very polite in forums but its very nice to know that there is a place where things are discussed more deeply.I would also like to suggest that the Round Table also have a limited number of "observers". People that cant post or comment but can still read it to know whats going on. Maybe this way more people could participate on the decisions and discussions by reading them and then talking to anyone who actually can speak for them in the Round Table.
      As far as i know, a guild leader in the round table (or any member) is supposed to communicate with members of his side about the topics of the round table and use their attitude and feedback in combination with their own to generate a better oppinon, So there are kind of silent readers that kind of know whats going on, but not posting their own, because most of the times a guild leader and their officers have a similar mindset.
      On the other hand, we will see where evoque will bring this. I can just tell that this was pretty necesarry and im happy that evoque is taking it over and starting from scratch instead of trying to fix it.
      well then i think my suggestion would fit perfectly to improve this since i know that many guild leaders wont bring the round table subjects to their guildies, maybe only to some officers in some cases but most dont bring anything at all. Even because many guildleaders dont really care about their players and see them only as meatshields.

and i couldnt agree more with you in your second statement.
      +1 for that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Silks ()

• @Evoque I think the round table idea is really important to the future of Albion Online and am glad to hear that SBI is investing resources to make it successful... I just hope you can include a balanced representation of the whole player-base as some of the most interesting people I have met in Albion do not play in a guild and have found their own little corner of the game to thrive in xD
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Saya ()

• Dont wona be rude...
      Am i the only one who think it is horrible idea?We got allready section of feedbacks and suggestions.We got small,very small and low forum activity.If you separate them and make "closed" to others with this round table,you might miss tones of good ideas.I dont argue that you will gather feedbacks from "normal" users.But how long it would be?Week,month,year?And after you will just elementary ignore them and focus on main "Round table"closed thread.
      People would assume that there is no reason to even post any ideas,after certain period of time.And again you migh loose great ideas.That how i see what would be if you make this "Round table"premium users squad.
      And ill repeat myself again
      -"We got small,very small and low forum activity.DONT SEPARATE THEM"
      @Evoque i hope you will read this
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Equartus schrieb:

Dont wona be rude...
      Am i the only one who think it is horrible idea?
      The RT has been part of the forum for a very long time - just was not visible for not invited forum readers.
      Lately, it has been slacking a little due to the missing part between RT-Members and Devs - which is now (hopefully) filled by Evoque.

And why should it be a horrible idea?
      I don't think it's bad if devs want to have more direct contact with the top players in specific fields.
      It's much easier to gather "good" feedback if you ask the 2-5 "leading experts" of some content, instead of asking the whole community where everyone wants to throw in his/her 2 cents.

Rosalia schrieb:

Silks schrieb:

I think you missed another big difference:

The average "knowledge-level" of the people on the RT is fairly high, which results in many good things, most importantly:
      - RT is filtered of the "generic or generally bad" ideas ^^
      There is a difference between reading very good and well thought through suggestions, and the common 2-liners one finds in the Suggestion-forums.
      - Actual "Discussions" happen from time to time - without the usual shit-posts or banter.
    • for suggestions though.. why not a 'square table'? :thinking: :/

does it really need to be a 'round' Round Table?

now there are some variaties there, maybe you want a Square Round Table?

or.. a Round Square Table? ?(

should interest exist in a Square Round Table, then I will make a feedback/suggestion Thread about it :huh:
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • YaayAlbion schrieb:

for suggestions though.. why not a 'square table'? :thinking: :/

does it really need to be a 'round' Round Table?

now there are some variaties there, maybe you want a Square Round Table?

or.. a Round Square Table? ?(

should interest exist in a Square Round Table, then I will make a feedback/suggestion Thread about it :huh:
      I feel like stellar posts like these should be a voucher for a Round Table seat on its own. This guy has the best feedback, hit him up.