New player LF Guild - US West Coast

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New player LF Guild - US West Coast

Hey all!

Just re-installed the game yesterday and looking for a newb friendly guild to start my journey. I started playing back in mid 2016 as a founder. Looks like a lot has changed and looking fun! I'm located in the US West Coast preferably looking for an active guild. My current play times vary throughout the day since I take care of my daughter.

I look forward for the offers! Thanks all!
    • Feel free to check out Make Albion Great Again: TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN

We are welcoming to new players and are generally a little older/more mature than average Albion guilds. We are predominantly US based and have 30+ people on during US primetimes. Also we don't have set play requirements, so we understand that people have outside lives that should come first. We prioritize fun, but have a number of very serious veterans that push top end hellgates/GvG. Let me know if you have any questions.
    • Warpath is recruiting, and we have a good mix of both PvP and PvE for whatever you like better. We're an NA guild with 40+ members on average a night. We have a great community here to help if you have any questions about the guild or whatever's going on in Albion that you're confused about. PM me on Discord if you're interested :)

casiria#3553
      #bestpengu