Testserver Patch Notes - Lancelot Patch #1

• Testserver Patch Notes - Lancelot Patch #1

NOTE: Patch 1 is currently on Staging, and will be implemented on Live sometime this week with additional minor graphical, localization, and bug fixes. The REV # and date will be updated at that time.

Lancelot Patch #1 - Ver. 1.11.357 / REV 113979 - 19 March 2018

Changes
      • Increased Hellgates in black and red zones via the following:
        • Increased spawn rate of Lesser Hellgate guardian mobs in these zones
        • Increased total potential numbers of Lesser and Greater Hellgates in these zones
      • Enemy Mages are now displayed with a red overhead icon
      • Updated Avatar Icons for Heretic, Morgana and Undead Roaming Mobs and biome-specific chests

Balancing Changes
      • Self-Ignition no longer damages enemies while the caster is shielded. It is also canceled before the caster dies, so suicide via this ability is no longer possible.
      • Holy Explosion: (Great Holy Staff)
        • Radius: 6m -> 7m
      • Mystic Rocks: (Staff of Balance)
        • Radius: 7m -> 6m
      • Self Ignite: (Specter Jacket)
        • Radius: 7m -> 6m

Fixes
      • Crafting the new Fisherman's items (boots, armor, head, backpack, fishing rod, trophy) now fills Tinker's Journals
      • Salvation now works on up to 10 players as intended (previously it was only working on up to 5)
      • Fixed an issue where Guild Masters could not set the Message of the Day
      • Fixed an issue where deleted Guild Access tags were reappearing after an update
      • Fixed an issue where squid, octopus and kraken could not be chopped up into chopped fish
      • Fixed an issue where Laborer UI had to be opened twice to see rewards after their work was finished
      • Non-Guild Masters now cannot kick a player unless they have all the same access tags as the player
      • Fixed an issue where opening any UI during the fishing minigame caused the reeling animation to play in a loop
      • Numerous additional graphical, audio, UI, localization and bug fixes
    • You haven't fixed the firewall. It still bounces you back into it because the direction youre running is RNG'd, so if you run into it you pray to RNGesus that you dont bounce for 3-4 seconds and take half your HP in damage. It was literally more balanced before you "nerfed" it 2 times.

You didn't fix ironclad. The E is laughable compared to what it was before, and it has to do with your CC changes.
    • Deserving schrieb:

"Non-Guild Masters now cannot kick a player unless they have all the same access tags as the player"

What does this mean exactly?
      Hiya, it means character with Kick from Guild right can kick out other characters only if he/she has all tags of the character he/she wants to kick out. This was changed because of the whole guild rank/hierarchy transition into tags.
    • Dagother schrieb:

Deserving schrieb:

"Non-Guild Masters now cannot kick a player unless they have all the same access tags as the player"

What does this mean exactly?
      Hiya, it means character with Kick from Guild right can kick out other characters only if he/she has all tags of the character he/she wants to kick out. This was changed because of the whole guild rank/hierarchy transition into tags.

Ok, the patch notes read almost as if they need to have identical access rights. So let me understand, all you are looking at is to make sure the access tags of the person to be kicked is a subset of the access tags the kicker has?
    • Im confused now, I was under the impression they already had a way of preventing people from kicking people they werent supposed to.

I was told there was a mini-hierarchy system in place in that the only way a person could kick another person from the guild is if they had the kick permission on their role and that role had own/assign/edit permission over the role of the player they wanted to kick.

Is that what this change is adding in now? Or are you making it now that in order for someone to kick someone else they have to hold all the roles they hold?

So If i want RH to kick a member the RH also has to hold the member role? Please say no to this it's just horrible redundancy to have someone superpermed with multiple roles when there is no need to.
    • I tryed a lot to use the new Q deadly shot with the bow. I can't do anything good.

I don't make more damage with that static spell. You can't move, you can't proc your very important passive (4% damage increase). Even if you increase the damage again, i don't understand the combo/synergy with high cast speed and all other abilities. Why this deadly shot doesn't increase physical damage instead of buffing the cast speed?